Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) (7114 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2010
Jakumu  you wrote 

General Buhari, Nigeria's one-time military despot in the dark ages of the late 1980s, whose vindictive campaign of  sadistic terror against real and imaginary dissidents was only exceeded by his utter contempt for all basic human freedoms, need not have been " corrupt" to be deemed a public enemy worthy of humane culling as a public service, though steal he did, even has plunged an entire nation into a dark season of fear, suspicion and wanton, arbitrary persecution.

More disturbingly, Retired General Mummud Buhari is best known NOW for his frequent ululations that Nigeria be forcibly subjected to a brutal fundamentalist Taliban-style theocratic dictatorship, replete with amputations for petty theft, and the summary stoning to death of innocent women for imaginary offences.  These are clearly the rantings of a clinically mad individual who, in a just world, would only be unbuckled from a secure straitjacket to eat or defaecate.

The fact that General Buhari still retains a cult following of glassy-eyed fanboys is eloquent testimony to the subtle but insidious degradations in cognitive integrity that could, at least to a degree, be explained in the context of a lifetime's exposure to the relentless tropical sun.

Everything you wrote here was piece of trash. It is called junk english.

Let me help you out. You get zero for all you wrote. Go to harvard and find out why.  When I came to north america, I discovered, they do not write this nonsense. I  initially use to laugh at them, when I give them "big grammer" And they did not understand me.  I had this white friend then and I use to laugh at him and tell him, he claim he was a white man. I speak better english than you, because I assume  speaking useless " big Grammer" was speaking english.

Many years ago I was talking to a nigeria professor of english. He too was like you, he also believe speaking junk english was speaking english. 

Look you can go through all the television network  in north america, you would never find anyone speaking your silly junk.  What you speak and think is big grammer is junk english.  I use to work for canada largest Television network with over 900 television station.  So I should know.

Look at obama, do you see him speak "big grammer"  No. check the new york times, CNN, LA times. etc. You dont see the nonsense junk we nigerian speak in them.   Do you want to know why.

First rule about english is. The other person must understand you. It is call communication , uneducated nigerian. You must speak in a way, the other person have to understand you.

Go and read New york times online. It is clear words. there is no junk english that you speak in it. You are uneducated who because of inferiority complex have to use english word to boost your pride.  I dont have to do, because I do not have inferiority complex.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!

Sometimes I wonder about this BR guy
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2010
I think I know who is having a complex issue here. Go school my friend in Canada grin.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2010
All he wrote is junk. He does not make sense with the nonsense he wrote.

look you, i  use to do sell before. for a nigerian with the way we talk. I was expected not to make money. But do you know. I did well. And others use to complain that I must have been doing something illegal to make my sale. They assume I was cheating. You can imagine an african doing better than the son of the soil with no accent .  They kept on complaining, but I did it everyday bringing in the money, because of my communication skill.

Here is my secret. I could communicate better than the others. Look I make $500 a day so easily while working for them, if I want too, because my skills are good. I deal with white people everyday. I dont have a choice.  
I see white people everyday, talk to white people everyday. Look , But everybody that surround me are white people.  So How do you expect my communication skill to be like yours.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Jakumo(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2010
But but but     I only want to be an Electricity Engineering Doctor like you, Becomerich.   This unwarranted attack on me by you, my mentor, of all people, has left me a broken man.

Look, Becomerich, EVERY WORD that I have EVER penned, has been part of a desperate attempt to be just like you.  I even tried to register with Digital Globe, so that I too could post bandwidth-hogging satellite images in Nairaland, BUT, to my utter dismay and dejection, I was unceremoniously REJECTED.  

Yes, you heard me right.   Even Digital Globe recognized instantly that I was only a pretender, an impostor, a poser and an IMITATOR, who could NEVER match the feats of MAPOGRAPHY and SATELLITEOLOGY performed by the one and only Becomerich.

Until you inform me that all is forgiven, Becomerich, I shall now embark on a 7-day and 7-night period of fasting and prayer.   The end of the world is truly in sight, and I have already given away most of my worldly possessions, as a result of this terrible, unprovoked blow inflicted on me by my MASTER and MENTOR.

4 Likes

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2010
Look at new york times. Do you see shiit in it. It is junk the way Jukumo and others write. Thinking picking up big words in the english dictionary is english.  I had a friend in high school in Nigeria, who use to do the same. He use to carry a dictionary to impress people with his big grammer.  This is how nigerian think.

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Jakumo(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2010
Hmmmm I will take your last post here as a hidden signal that I have now been forgiven, Becomerich, and I have ordered my apprentice Becomerichism uniform to be sewn by the very best tailor here in Ajegunle, so that I will blend in with the others at your academy.

There is finally hope for my lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2010
are you really in ajegunle.? I assume you are in the US
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2010
Jakumo and his mentor Becomrich in a tango, who blinks first?. Grab the popcorn and take a sit to watch the drama as 2 of NL most glorious sons tear into each other.

3 Likes

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2010
Jakumo:

But but but     I only want to be an Electricity Engineering Doctor like you, Becomerich.   This unwarranted attack on me by you, my mentor, of all people, has left me a broken man.

Look, Becomerich, EVERY WORD that I have EVER penned, has been part of a desperate attempt to be just like you.  I even tried to register with Digital Globe, so that I too could post bandwidth-hogging satellite images in Nairaland, BUT, to my utter dismay and dejection, I was unceremoniously REJECTED.  

Yes, you heard me right.   Even Digital Globe recognized instantly that I was only a pretender, an impostor, a poser and an IMITATOR, who could NEVER match the feats of MAPOGRAPHY and SATELLITEOLOGY performed by the one and only Becomerich.

Until you inform me that all is forgiven, Becomerich, I shall now embark on a 7-day and 7-night period of fasting and prayer.   The end of the world is truly in sight, and I have already given away most of my worldly possessions, as a result of this terrible, unprovoked blow inflicted on me by my MASTER and MENTOR.
rotflmao. . . .why becomriccch come dey vex for you nah anyways BR ma binu nah,se o mo pe gbogbo aso ko lan sa l'orun.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Jakumo(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2010
Becomrich0:

are you really in ajegunle.? I assume you are in the US

As you are well aware, Becomerich, in your capacity as a renowned MAPOGRAPHER, Ajegunle-by-th'Sea is the CENTER of the Known Universe.  As a full-time surfing instructor, I emigrated from Newport Beach, California to Ajegunle, just so I can be close to those giant waves when they break to the left in the fabled open sewers of Ajegunle every year during the El Nino season.

Ever since I learned that you remain sober at all times when posting here in Nairaland, I discontinued entirely my erstwhile weekend hobby of sniffing those delectable Ajegunle gutter water fumes of methane, CO2 and hydrogen sulphide, in order that my faculties may remain alert and ready to respond with alacrity to all directives sent to me from Your Excellency.

That being said, I have noticed, however, that I do get a bit high while surfing, but you will agree that can best be described as collateral  damage inherent in my chosen occupation.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
look at the toronto star, do you see junk english in it. show me where you found junk english in it.

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by 006(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2010
I think I agree with Becomrich here. Most Nigerians don’t know the difference between spoken and/or conversational English and formal and/or written English. Most tend to use the latter during conversation and it’s wrong, completely wrong. You can only use it when it’s unavoidable, but this stems from the fact that most are not well grounded in the language.

Always use the appropriate words at the appropriate time.
In forums, spoken and/or conversational English is supposed to be used as forum is a form of conversation.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2010
Do you belive the people or do you blame a government who lack the understand and should be out of power to fix the problem.

If someone says he is  a president or governor and have no solution to fix the problem. You should remove him.  I know Ajegunle . And when you look at the bulk of the voter, who are going to vote in the election they live in places like Ajegunle. They dont live in places like Ikoyi or lekki. Which some of your government have been spending 90% of the revenue to improve and place online. Nigeria is more than Asokoro, ikoyi and lekki. For God sake there are other places in Nigeria.

They live in Ajegunle, agege, etc. This should be the major concentration of any good government and not repairing road in Lekki and ikoyi and posting it online. Which constitute less than 5 % of Nigeria.

I have seen poverty in Nigeria, and because of this. You can not fix what you do not know. That why you find nigeria government been a failure.

You cant expect  ribadu or Jonathan to fix electricity problem in Nigeria when ribadu  or Jonathan do not even have idea , how to go about it. They lack the knowledge to fix it.

People in Ajegunle are great people. They are the bulk of the voters.

If you have never lived in a place like Ajegunle , you should not be thinking , you want to be president or governor, because an average nigerian who you want to run over on. Live in this places. You cant go pick dangote son who have never know poverty to fix poverty in Nigeria. You cant fix what you dont know.

Poverty has a brother, do you know poverty brother name is?  . "Tell me what is poverty brother names"?

When America pick a president Obama, they pick Obama from the Chicago South Side . Go and find out what south side means in Chicago.

Like I told you, you cant fix poverty when you dont know poverty. Ajegunle people are great.

when I write online, who do you think are the one carry out this thing, it is people who live in places like Ajegunle, who want to see change. And they are ready to gun down anyone who try to prefer the change. It is now a movement for change.

Poverty has a brother, do you know poverty brother name is?  . "Tell me what is poverty brother names"?

It is call  101 or 001 or 010. Do you know what that code means.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2010
It is turn its self into a movement

Do you know the meaning of that code. That why they would listen to me and vote me in.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2010
010 or 100 or 001

What it means, the 0 means they did not eat food , the 1 means they eat.

So three square meals.

example 010  means , he did not eat breakfast,  but he eat lunch and do not eat dinner.

100 means he did  eat breakfast,  but he eat not lunch and did not eat dinner.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by redsun(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
Becomrich0:

Jakumu if you doubt if I would win the election, name the governor and minister name and I would say he is bad and you would be shock they would go and execute that governor and minister or government official , because of this 001 or 010 or 100 .  name that person.  

Do you know the meaning of that code. That why they would listen to me and vote me in.

Man.u are obviously crazy.What are u on about?Is Jakumo,who could be a japanese for all i know the bini senator who is earning all that millions of naira as a comedian talking  jaggons in the nigeria highest house thieves(senate)?Those are the ones u should be worrying about because they hold the destinies of millions in their deluded hands,he is probably there because he was able to captivate ignorant nigerians with that rubbish he is speaking in the name of english.Colo mentality

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2010
Becomerich, what is going on here?.

I hope everything is okay with you. Sometimes you makes sense, other times, one  begins to question your sanity.

You are tthreateningto kill an elected govt official or what are you talking about?.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
No I am not threatening to kill government official, what I am saying is that they the people of nigeria because of thier suffering are the one bombing up thing  and they are willing to kill government official even if I merely just write the name of the person online as bad.

The reason is this people are stealling and robbing dead, and because of the satellite picture  and them seen the suffering and pain this people have put them thru are ready to get rid of any of them , even if it means to kill them.

I know this what I know my people, in 1983 , they kill several off them for injustice done to them and they would kill if it may be to correct this injustice too. that why you see an immeadiate reaction to some of my written from the other side. They would kill them.

Real change comes from the president. If a president can not give change. And have no idea of change. Why should he be there.

if you want to run for president, you ask what do I have that I can contribute. If a president have nothing to contribute, why should he be there. If I have to run my brother, I would run for the office of president because of the satellite pictures and its implication of a civil war.

If I run that is what I would be running for.  I would make the North majority. I have tag it MANOMA ( make northerner majority)

You see , you do not want to loss what you have in  a civil war, people are already poor. If they go thru a war. They would have more problem.

If nigeria go thru war, do you think Bishop Oyedepo would have a church. ? Or you think dangote would remember he has a factory in lagos or Adenuga would go to glo in kano under bomb attack. No.

Redsun do you have a house, you would loss it in a civil war, do you own a car, you would loss it.

They would bomb Obasanjo farm.
They would bomb IBB minna top hill.
They would bomb up sultan place .
They would despoil your woman and your children would become orphan.
Look nation  that have gone thru a civil war, it take more than 30 years to recover.
You do not because of people ambition let this happen. People are more important than 1 person.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by redsun(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2010
Try and bomb nigerian houses of madness,aswell as obasanjo in his otta farm(law) If you can carry out that feat,u will become the appointed one,messiah.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2010
I agree with Becomerich0. That was really pathetic writing from Jakumo. <Now I know the secret to his popularity> . The point of writing should be to communicate with clarity. Obviously, Jakumo did not do his best to achieve that. Never thought I will ever have to agree with Becomerich0.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
who is telling you he is bombing anything.

The average nigerian is the one bombing those places to force them to correct the injustice. Not me, I have nothing to do with terror. i posted my phone , the FBI,scotland yard or cics and others can go and tap my phone. I have nothing to hide. I have nothing to do with terror. It is just the average nigerian reacting to the satellite pitures. This has developed its self into a movement of change.

The satellite pictures mean so much for nigerian, you cant understand expect you are a nigerian. The implication would put fear in you.

It is a country where 100 boys would rob a street of 200 houses and this little boys can start a war, when they see they have been cheated.

The Yorubas would say an Elder is not in the market place and the children goes in the wrong direction.

Jonathan have refused to do the right thing in term of the satellite pictures and He should not expect the people he has refuse to bring justice too to vote for him. To be honest with you, if election take place tomorrow without this injustice been corrected the yorubas would not vote for Jonathan.  because he has refuse to correct the injustice done to them.

And I dont think even people in edo and delta state would vote for Jonathan. When the satellite pictures shows clearly that Old bendle state is more populated than the  5 South east  states and they too are not getting justice.  So honestly tell me why will they want to vote for him.

Do you know any normal Benin man who see this picture that would want to vote for Jonathan at this moment. It is only a mad man from Edo or delta state that would want to vote for Jonathan, if he does not fix the issue of the satellite pictures. They are not going to vote for him. He has to be bold and be a leader for God sake.

How do Jonathan expect Emmanuel Uduaghan  to walk to the Itsekiri people and ask to vote for him when Itsekiri people or Uhrobo people have already seen the satellite pictures that they are been cheated and Jonathan did nothing for them. How would Emmanuel Uduaghan explain that to his people. Do you people think  Itsekiri and Uhrobo people are mumu. they are not. They dont give  a shiit about anyone shouting south south to decieve them, all they want is justice.

Explain How Akala would go to Ibadan and tell them to vote for Jonathan, so that the cheating would continue.  explain to him. I am telling Jonathan would loss the election, if he does not correct the wrong.  Anyone can go on facebook and put mulitple account and claim he is popular, but the fact on ground shows people are upset.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2010
Yar adua was a smart man, when he want to make a critical change, he goes to mecca. And the change is carried out before he comes back home. Jonathan as to be smart.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2010
Becomerich, you have started discussing out of topic of thread.

What has the writing st lye of Jakumo got to do with Bombing of people properties and Civil war. Someone will give you the big stick very soon if you are not careful.

For your information, one of the people I look forward to read  when I joined NL is Jakumo, you might not like him, but some of us like the humour and wittiness he brings into his discussions.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by bkbabe90(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
Becomricher!!!! My nicca!!! lol
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by bkbabe90(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2010
ilugunboy:

For your information, one of the people I look forward to read  when I joined NL is Jakumo, you might not like him, but some of us like the humour and wittiness he brings into his discussions.

Seconded!!!

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Becomrich0: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
You Jonathan have to find his own mecca too and go to if he scared and then from there he makes the change.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by oderemo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2010
mapomeji.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
@ Becomrich0,
In as much as you have deliberately chosen to extinguish and disregard the artistic and eloquent writing skills of Mr. Jakumo, i will request you save your energy and channel your queries appropriately to the most affected quarters such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO etc. Why are antonyms, synonyms, lexis and structure a requisite section to pass the aforementioned statutory exams into tertiary institutions?

I am provoked by your libellous/vilifying jabs and aspersions at the person of Jakumo. If you choose to write in basic english language, so be it. Whilst we were growing up in our formative years in secondary school, i remember vividly we were encouraged to imbibe a reading culture with a nerve and alertness to identify new words and their meanings.

The quality of written english in your posts are alarming. I will suggest you download Jakumo's posts with due permission from the moderator or administrator to up your skills.

To clarify your misinformed understanding of the term communication, please note that like begets like. Visit up country settlements be it in the north, south, west or east, you will find out that many so called scholars who passed through the tiers of education in our beloved country may still not understand your proposed basic english. Without pre-empting Jakumo's response, i will assume he believes the likes of you and I will be proactive to seek understanding to words used in his posts that may seem new for insertion in our note of vocabularies.

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Beaf: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2010
Becomerich, the Grand Lord of engrrrrrrisssss is now defining junk English for us! The end of the World is at hand! grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2010
Only Becomrich can combine junk English, maps and politics all into one thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Killed In Maiduguri After Emergency Rule Was Lifted / Most Developed Cities In Nigeria / Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.