Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) (7108 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Chucks: In Reply To The Nonsense You Wrote About Yoruba Leadership By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by ElRazur: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Bhola:

If you don't understand witty comments, that's one thing.

But to call Jakumo, fake. Now that's pushing it.

Me no sabi wit? Lwkmd! Like I need to prove myself.

Pfft, it is obvious to see that it is a mask, and just like Kosovo's it slip off from time to time. Surely, becomerich saw something in his so called style before he called him out on it. No?

Seriously, does he interact like this in real life too?

I respect the fact that you gbadun e. We all cannot enjoyment the same thing jare.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by VPersie: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2010
@realborn
My dear friend, kindly find below another lesson to be learnt by you:

'Always endeavour to do the right thing at the right time'

You & I expended qualitative time last week exchanging posts on this trivial thread without you vending as much rage. Fellow Nlanders requested we allow the thread flow in tandem with the humour at inception. Who am I to disregard this call? Please note that there is time for everything under the sun (Eclesiastes 3 vs 1 -3) . Efforts to disparage or sneer at you due to your paucities have been discontinued as promised in my last post to you. Spend time reading my previous posts over and over again with emphasis on the advices given to you until you eschew all vituperations and peace is bestowed upon your soul. If you do not find a lasting solution by doing this, you may engage in community service (road sweeping, drain cleaning, bush clearing and traffic control) until when you will be gainfully employed. This will be highly appreciated by all within your settlement.

For further mentoring, do not hesitate to forward your post. If i tarry, it will be due to exigencies at work. I have a presentation to wow the board of directors of our newly approved partnership project. I will be working productively. Do wish me luck. Regards,

I have given up on you. I hope God does not. I hope you learn along the way. And I love how you ignored my chastisement; that is evidence that it worked.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by MandingoII(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2010
LOL

Becomrich is jealous of Jakumo's prose.

Just give him props and keep it moving.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by rasputinn(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2010
Become become
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2010
VPersie:

@realborn
I have given up on you. I hope God does not. I hope you learn along the way. And I love how you ignored my chastisement; that is evidence that it worked.
My dear friend, moving forward good to hear you have surrendered in the true spirit of reconciliation as stated in your first sentence above. My heart felt desire is to keep learning as I climb the stratum of life. What does it profit a man, to live and learn no more? Nothing Johnny, nothing. Certain things in life are to be ignored (reference to your post) .

My observation shows most of your posts come in wee hours of the day. My queries: Do you work as a night security personnel? Do you do permanent shifts as a night officer? If your replies to my queries are yes then you may need to pay strict attention to your duties at work other than playing with the web. Wishing you a good rest this morning (i presume you should be sleeping) and a splendid risk free experience at work tonight. Cheers cool
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by tkb417(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2010
realborn:

My dear friend, moving forward good to hear you have surrendered in the true spirit of reconciliation as stated in your first sentence above. My heart felt desire is to keep learning as I climb the stratum of life. What does it profit a man, to live and learn no more? Nothing Johnny, nothing. Certain things in life are to be ignored (reference to your post) .

My observation shows most of your posts come in wee hours of the day. My queries: Do you work as a night security personnel? Do you do permanent shifts as a night officer? If your replies to my queries are yes then you may need to pay strict attention to your duties at work other than playing with the web. Wishing you a good rest this morning (i presume you should be sleeping) and a splendid risk free experience at work tonight. Cheers cool
Guys take it easy

i dont think Vpersie is as bad as ure sounding. hes all over the blog trying to catch some fun and i also noticed when his rants got to you
You guys shd relax.

This thread is about Becomrich and Jakumo so pls lets enjoy

truce?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by onyengbu1(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2010
tkb417:

Guys take it easy

i dont think Vpersie is as bad as ure sounding. hes all over the blog trying to catch some fun and i also noticed when his rants got to you
You guys shd relax.

This thread is about Becomrich and Jakumo so pls lets enjoy

truce?

Wonder why its too difficult for these boys to understand.

Abeg make dem go open their own engrisss thread joor.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2010
@tkb417,
Becomrich, Jakumo, Vpersie, you and I are all here to have fun. Believe me. The topic has not derailed. Same Junk English and Baku style. smiley Sometimes distractions are necessary to cool off the brain. Just messin nd fingerin with d niggi's brain since he likes it. grin

@ Onye_ngbu,
Sharrap dia. yu sef dey tlk abt boys. 'old man lyk yu no sabi say person wey no gt sense at yur age, no go fit eva gt sense again'. tongue
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by cold(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
It's ludicrous that some people can mention Kosovo & Jakumo in the same sentence.I laugh in espanol & i dare say without fear of contradiction that kosovo is a nonentity that does not deserve any shred of attention. Kosovo's is a case of someone with low self esteem trying to cover a mental/social deficiency with supposedly impressive words. In a nutshell,Kosovo is an improved version of becomerich.

As for Jakumo,i really don't have much to say,except to state unequivocally that he is light years ahead of Kosovo,period.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by violent(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
Bump!  grin

how can we let this thread go down the pipes?
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by tpia6: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by fstranger1: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
Oyebambam = Becomrichn = Musiwa = Wakima = Aare of Canada

Please come back to this thread!
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by SapeleGuy: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Evidently, English in the hands and mouths of some people can be very very dangerous, more so than the famed weapons of mass destruction from the gulf war. Every sentence carries the explosive threat of scud missiles or a road side bomb. There is no effective deterrent.

Jarus wetin? That was a very low blow indeed. Not content with overthrowing Kosovo in a palace coup, you still dey yab the guy after all these months- Mehn calm down for Jesu.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by savanaha: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2011
subscribe
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Evidently, English in the hands and mouths of some people can be very very dangerous, more so than the famed weapons of mass destruction from the gulf war. Every sentence carries the explosive threat of scud missiles or a road side bomb. There is no effective deterrent.

Jarus wetin? That was a very low blow indeed. Not content with overthrowing Kosovo in a palace coup, you still dey yab the guy after all these months- Mehn calm down for Jesu.
Bothering to check the date of this thread would have at least told you that this exchange was before I became Politics Mod.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by blacksta(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
Jakumo is a gone wrong software - we call it a freaking defect  grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by SapeleGuy: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
Jarus:

Bothering to check the date of this thread would have at least told you that this exchange was before I became Politics Mod.

I talk am! naim be say e don tey since una dey try to overthrow Kosovo smiley. Kosovo - No worry, God dey.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by solihu(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
Chei! I don laff tire.
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by voros: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
JAKUMO is v1.5. BECOMWATEVER is v0.1 and is not hapy about it, hehehehe, ur upgrade is just too much if you guys were really softwares, then people will have to upgrade their RAMs to accommodate your upgrade, hehehe. Acknowledge when you see a better person perhaps just too good
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by Nickydrake(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
How could y'all let this thread die?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by ektbear: 1:14am On Jul 31, 2012
lmao grin grin
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by RichDad1(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2012
good ol'days of becomerich1 to infinity lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by isalegan2: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
There may be a method to Musiwa's madness after all. grin

"Jakumu" = snot-nose. cheesy

Is the real Becomrich still around, or are we stuck with pretenders?
Naptu, NL encyclopaedia, over to you. cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1349967/musiwa#16665442
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by patwilly(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Musiwa vs Jakumo! Great nairaland rivalries of yore! You sure wont waste your time reading this!
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by asha80(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
oh lord...nairaland back in the days...classic stuff..lol

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by realborn(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2014
OMG, I am dazed at the quantum of efforts I expended on this thread 4 years ago. Chei, getting serious on Musiwa's topic. Lolol...
Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by zimoni(f): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
OMG grin grin grin

What a thread.

In those days when nl used to be interesting.

So many people have left.

1 Like

Re: Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) by ifyalways(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can't stop laughing.

When Nld was fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi? / Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say / Dino Melaye Finally Speaks On His Divorce Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.