Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Travelling To China - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China (18527 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2010
justwise:

You work with a company that provides invitation letter? So if 1 thousand people need invitation letter to China your company will issue it?

Visa regulations for Nigerians are a bit strict now due to previous ugly occurences that the Chinese government had experienced. We can guarantee not more than 50 Invitation letters monthly.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2010
shawty7777:

Visa regulations for Nigerians are a bit strict now due to previous ugly occurences that the Chinese government had experienced. We can guarantee not more than 50 Invitation letters monthly.

Ok, but don't you think that u are making the situation even worst IF a particular company keep issueing 50 invitation letters every months to Nigerians? Do you really think that Chinese government will not take action?
Re: Travelling To China by Mrdre21: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2015
stechi:

contact you if i have a virgin passport or, ?

I had a virgin passport I was still giving a visa. Just be bold and be able to convice the vo on what u are going there to do.
Re: Travelling To China by meritfrank: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mrdre21:

I had a virgin passport I was still giving a visa. Just be bold and be able to convice the vo on what u are going there to do.
please how much did it cost u to get the visa and how many weeks did it take. Please I need a visa to china for business. Thx in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To China by sleekchic(f): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2016
meritfrank:
please how much did it cost u to get the visa and how many weeks did it take. Please I need a visa to china for business. Thx in anticipation.

Hello,I know this is over a year after but did you get the china visa? How did you go about it, pls reply
Thanks
Re: Travelling To China by CEZEJUST: 8:38am On May 09, 2017
stechi:
How much will it cost me to travel to China on a visit (inclusive of return ticket with direct flights).
Thanks
Bro am in the same situation now please I need help
Re: Travelling To China by honestwife: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello house pls i want ti travel t china and i dint even know were to start from

Pls help a sister out

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years / Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Car on Fire Opposite Lagos State House, Marina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.