Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Different Types Of Women - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Types Of Women (5633 Views)

Check Out Different Types Of Police Around The World! / A Player Has 4 Different Types Of Girls / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
[center][size=14pt]A MAN HAS 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF WOMEN…[/center]

[center]1. Wifey
2. Boo
3. Bitches
[font=Bank One Special Helvetica]4. Ho’s[/font]
[/center]

1. Wifey: Is irreplaceable…and she is the only one that is irreplaceable…She is the girl that the guy loves and will always love – and he never wants to see her with another man. But, he will cheat on her with Boo, Bitches and Ho’s until he is mature enough to realize that if he loses Wifey, he would be screwed and NEVER be happy again.

2. Boo:  Is replaceable – she thinks she’s Wifey, but will NEVER be Wifey because Wifey was made Wifey and is irreplaceable. She can NEVER replace her. Boo tries to take Wifey’s spot, but once she attempts, the guy allows her to get a TASTE of Wifey’s spot but, will NEVER achieve her spot for any longer than a few months, then the man goes back to Wifey…and Boo either gets replaced with another Boo, or, the man matures and decides that Wifey is the one for him… (Ladies… you don’t want to be Boo)

3. Bitches: A female that a male uses only for sex or other sexually related events…Dat call when Wifey’s acting up and you need a quick nut. The naughty woman is the first one running there.

[font=Bank One Special Helvetica]4. Ho’s: Enough said! Trying to move up in life, wants to be a naughty woman or a Boo. Hoes are just the girls you bag for no reason and have them in your phone. Backups in case a naughty woman or a boo slips up.[/font][/size]
Re: Different Types Of Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2010
We need to declare public holiday, so you've finally posted a joke. Anyways as a young dude, I have no wifey, a few bitches here and there and finally a few ho's in my phone just in case them bitches be acting up and you know even though there's bitches and ho's in my life you will always be my boo. grin grin usher in action
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2010
ROFLMAO!!

Public holiday indeed. . .Sting behave yourself   grin grin grin

sting_224:

and you know even though there's bitches and ho's in my life you will always be my boo. grin grin usher in action

Awww. . .Thanks but no thanks - I've got my own man  cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Women by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2010
Nice Composition. I'm only interested in wifey.
Re: Different Types Of Women by KennyG6(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked why do men do this nawwwww
Re: Different Types Of Women by cynthoney(f): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2010
GUYS,ABI UNA DEY HEAR!!! the probs con be say most guys sef dey confuse d thing. some really dey think say boo or bitches na wifey,thats y u dey hear of thousand divorce here and there. wifey na wifey,dont make that mistake oh or the price can really be expensive or priceless wink
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2010
Were is the joke
Re: Different Types Of Women by cynthoney(f): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2010
studio,na wa u oh,u re always looking for the joke. haba! read btw the lines,u ll get d gist :p
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Next time u wan relate with me, no forget to add the CFR- cuz na the title wey dem give me as the best joker 2009.

Hhmmm. I don read tire but still no fit find the joke.
No vex!
Re: Different Types Of Women by cynthoney(f): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2010
studio CFR(i dont even kw d full meaning of dat),still dey read u go get the joke grin
y 2009? wetin dey happen for 2010? u no wan win,abi u no win?
if u be joke master,u for understand d joke wink
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2010
My dear, age no dey my side again-maybe dats why i no dey fit understand some of dis long jokes.

I like it short and make the joke make sense.

Erm, dis one u dey tackle me left right centre, na u get the joke?
Re: Different Types Of Women by cynthoney(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2010
NO BE GET AM,BUT EFE NA GOOD GIRL,NO DEY TACKLE HER.
if age no dey ur side again,at least old like a good comedian,a good comedian dey find joke/fun inside evrything he read or see grin
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2010
So u even know EFE reach to confirm she's good or not.
Interesting!
Lol,

She be your sister?
Re: Different Types Of Women by agitator: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2010
The Vicar's Salary

The local Vicar explains that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave.

Mike Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the area, stands up and proclaims:
'If the Vicar stays, I will provide him with a new BMW every year and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and publican, stands and says, 'If the Vicar will stay on here I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee private secondary school education of his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.

Agnes Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile,

'If the Vicar stays, I will give him s-e.x.'

There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her:

'Mrs Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Agnes's 90-year old husband, Joe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies: 'Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said "4 ukc him!"
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2010
What a username:-D
Re: Different Types Of Women by agitator: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2010
Agnes's 90-year old husband, Joe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies: 'Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said "4ukc him!"
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2010
Hhmmm
Re: Different Types Of Women by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2010
@agitator na wa for you, why not open a new thread to post your dry and boring joke. You just had to spoil this moment that we might never get to see again in the history of nairaland.
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^ Lol - Sting!!  cheesy cheesy

**chuckles - history of nland indeed**

cynthoney:

NO BE GET AM,BUT EFE NA GOOD GIRL,NO DEY TACKLE HER.
if age no dey your side again,at least old like a good comedian,a good comedian dey find joke/fun inside evrything he read or see grin

My dear, abeg no waste your time with dat one jo!  cheesy

Studio CFR:

So u even know EFE reach to confirm she's good or not.
Interesting!
Lol,

She be your sister?

b/4 nko? u no know where dey pain u?
Studio CFR:

My dear, age no dey my side again-maybe dats why i no dey fit understand some of dis long jokes. 
I like it short and make the joke make sense.

Na u talk am - In that case commot for this thread and go derail somewhere else jo!
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
Since when u become caretaker?
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
Stop derailing Studio

stay on topic pls. . .
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
U don talk finish?

Dress go one i wan start my car-- the brake dey fail sometimes.
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
lol

u mean your leggediz Benz??
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
No
My car never get fairly used for nigeria-- ask dat okada man wey sey him name na Dikele
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
STAY ON TOPIC!!  angry angry

anyways, tell us stud: which of those 4 women type u get?

Wifey, Boo, B.i.t.ch or Ho?? hmmmm??  tongue

<other guys don talk their own - tell us yours na>
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
Na your side i dey.

Anyone u belong mehn, na dia i dey.
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
lol. . .

U seriously wish cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
For real babe, I dey your side.

U make me smile u know, U are sweet.
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Really?

In that case tell me more. . .

<listens attentively>
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
Watch out for part2 next week.

End of discussion babe.
Your ears don open wide lol
Re: Different Types Of Women by EfemenaXY: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lol!!

**some peeps no go ever change!**
Re: Different Types Of Women by StudioCFR(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
My love for u no fit change.

What can i do to make u happy.
Build castle for u ontop ocean?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Waec Releases Buhari Result / Kiss Me / Cockroach And Woman Lifecycle, Funny But True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.