Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Killer Heels Be Killing Me! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Killer Heels Be Killing Me! (1586 Views)

High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. / High Heels: How High Can You Go? / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Heels Be Killing Me! by jesusfreak(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2007
HI everyone! the old school chic is back on da block grin

pls can someone tell me what to do about my feet. i love flat sole shoes but now that i work, i sometimes have to wear sthg a lil bit higher, the problem is, after two days of wearing them shoes, my feet has some painful blisters shocked

i dont know what to do cos i dont want to stop wearing them killer hills wink theyre lovely to behold but death to my feet

what do i do?
Re: Killer Heels Be Killing Me! by ultrafem(f): 4:56am On Apr 08, 2007
there is a gel you can get from some boutiques that you slip into your shoes no matter how high, they sort of form to your feet, cushion them and it is so comfortable really try it. i took one of my mum's the other day and it was such a relief for my feet. try one called 'party feet''
Re: Killer Heels Be Killing Me! by zigbo(f): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ultrafem ur mom is a big part of ur life, thats cool

@topic wedge heels are good alternatives, shoes with a lil bit of wedge are more comfortable and the good thing is that they are also high,but they balance u so it doesnt feel like u are walkin on your toes.
Re: Killer Heels Be Killing Me! by whiteroses(f): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2007
yeah party feet rocks i wear high shoes a lot but in the evenning i'll start paying the price but since i used party feet imy legs couldn't feel any better my mum even has one that you can rewash just find out

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Suggest Cream And Soap For His Fiancee / FEMALE Sneakers / Wholesale!!! Lovely Ladies Hand Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.