Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? (6919 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off? / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by wildcat(f): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2006
Alright, as usual me and outkast were arguing so since she's always here, I'll bring it to her nairalanders.
Are fat girls treated worse than skinny girls?
I say no,and she says yes. what do you guys think?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by icingbaby(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
i think they are.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by c0dec(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
i treat fat butt girls better than skinny butt girls.

i treat skinny waist girls better than fat waist girls.

i treat fat boob girls better than skinny boob girls.

i treat skinny head girls better that fat head girls.

so i guess it's a tie.  cool
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Seun(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2006
Treated worse by who and for what reason?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by bazzie(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2006
the way girls are treated (as far as i am concerned) depends largely on their looks and the mind set bof the person they are dealing wit.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by icingbaby(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2006
@bazzie i totally agree with you. and one more thing you from Benin, cool you are soooo my brother welcome to nairaland. cheesy
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by hotangel2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
Are fat girls treated worse than skinny girls?

Actually the first answer is YES! Cos i would bet u with my black ass, that when a guy sees a FAT girl, He'll sha say something in his head like "if that one sits on me.. im dead". Likewise if a girl sees another FAT girl, she'll prolly say summin in her head like "God please don't make me look like that". We are human beings.. We could be nice and not laugh at the person or gossip or blah blah.. but as human beings, The thought Always "runs through" our head.

It also depends on how the supposed to be FAt girl presents herself. Actually self presentation is what determines how people treat you. If you know u r chubby and u wear cloths that totaly makes u look Fatter than you are.. of course you should espect some sorta 'treatment' (if u know wahh mean).

But if by "Fat" you mean "Curvatious" women.... I must say.. U LIE big time. Cos curvatious women are treated WAAAAAAAy better than skinny girls.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Supreme(f): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2006
lol fat girls are treated better
and it's really sad
cause people try hard not ot let them know their fat
in fright of hurting their feelings. And it's always like
an "awww you're fat let me be nice to you" type thing
and that's sad undecided

being fat shouldn't even be that much of a big deal.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2006
i wonder why they make themselves become so fat self, when we have a lot of gyms, diet this diet that.
I dont like fat(s).
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2006
2nde:

i wonder why they make themselves become so fat self, when we have a lot of gyms, diet this diet that.
I don't like fat(s).
2nde,some people are endomorphs so they can't be slim.Besides,some girls are large boned,besides we can't all be slim.Everybody has his individual preferences when it comes to size.Its just the mindset of people that makes we ladies do unthinkable things to be slim,just to "belong".If you want to be treated well,treat yourself well,feel good about yourself.Love yourself before others will love you.Whether you are fat or slim,if you treat yourself well,people will treat you well.Get it?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2006
1, they eat too much, even on the streets
2, everywhere is fat, u can't even feel nothin

ma answer is yes! i don't even wanna go near 'em
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2006
sometimes,it has nothing to do with food.I agree with you on the fact that some girls,everywhere is fat and nowhere to touch,but then again,it has to do with exercising.I have friends who are slim and shapeless,while some are "fat" and curvaceous.Me,welll.....I am just there!!!
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Rolly: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2006
Yes i believe fat girls are treated worse than skiiny girls but i must say, the inside matters. i work with this girl, she is so fat she cant bend but she has a heart of gold and i really like her  wink
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by sbucareer(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2006
@ 2nde, buy one get one free. grin
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by yummy(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2006
yes heart of gold! rolly: would u date her if u're a man?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2006
ma answer is yes! i don't even want to go near 'em
Men, take it easy.
We have seen some people that is extra ordinary fat and come back to normal after some exersices. So snazzydawn, i dont think that is the case
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Rolly: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2006
naaaah! but i would like to be her "friend" friend as in just friends  wink
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2006
2nde, buy one get one free

I wont even spend a penny for that.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2006
if my preference is for fat chics,yes,I will.What about you guys?when you grow all flabby and foolish,there is noooooo redemption except rigorous sessions of tummy blasting which I am sure most of you cannot afford,so its not just about the ladies.Una own bad pass!!!Ladies,imagine a man,maybe yummy, grin ,with all those ponmo folds in his neck,a very bulgy tummy,big bakassi that shakes like eko as he walks and because of the weight he is carrying,he is puffing heavily with each step.Now thats really yucky!!! tongue make u no too talk of we ladies ooo!!!hmmm,for you guys,its worse!!!!!Ladies,I lie?
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Rolly: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2006
Ewwwww!!!! u no lie o! wink
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by 2nde(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2006
What about you guys?when you grow all flabby and foolish,there is noooooo redemption except rigorous sessions of tummy blasting which I am sure most of you cannot afford,so its not just about the ladies.Una own bad pass!!!Ladies,imagine a man,maybe yummy,  ,with all those ponmo folds in his neck,a very bulgy tummy,big bakassi that shakes like eko as he walks and because of the weight he is carrying,he is puffing heavily with each step.Now thats really yucky!!!  make u no too talk of we ladies ooo!!!hmmm,for you guys,its worse!!!!!Ladies,I lie?
You needed to see yummy face to face before you posted that.
@ snazzydawn: Those with big tummy are not real guy, they are just punk asses
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2006
well,but they are still men,abi?and oh,I was only using yummy as an example.Read my post well.....
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Seun(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2006
The Nairaland Forum does not encourage discrimination against large women.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by snazzydawn(f): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2006
tell' em!!!
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by IAH(f): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2006
I guess it's because fat girls are usually ugly. cry cry cry lipsrsealed I've never seen a fat girl with a really pretty face and the body is another no-no. cry
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Advin(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2006
people have different tastes. Some like them fat and some like them slim, some like them big and some like them small, some like them young and some like them old. So you see, fat girls are treated badly b/cos most people don't like fat girls. Anyway sha, I no dey carry two.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by spikelord(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2006
As far as I know, girls with big b grin ;Dbs and b**ts are treated better than skinny beautiful girls!
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by IAH(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2006
spikelord:

As far as I know, girls with big b grin ;Dbs and b**ts are treated better than skinny beautiful girls!

For where? Oh with those illiterate Alhajis, you might be correct. But omo, even dem don dey open eyes now o! Dem dey prefer skinny girls with curves.wink
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by adesodgi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2006
thats it,who want to pay more for less,i prefer skinny with lovely curves like hally berry,WOW shocked about to blow miya brains,adesodgi easy......
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Outkast(f): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2006
Honestly, couldn't help but frown at some of the stupid and outrageous comments some of the people on here have made. I mean come on people, grow up, get a life, open you bloody ignorant minds.
Short,tall,fat,slim, it really doesn't bloody matter. All that matters is their personality and that whole thing about fat girls being ugly,is definately untrue(I'll post pics later)Man, i really don't know what to say.
These same people will probably approve of what Hitler did to the jews in Germany.
Na wa ooh!, una open your minds man.
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by Outkast(f): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2006
more to come later
Re: Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? by mizkay(f): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2006
Outkast - fantastic - straight talk - love it- you were spot on! - may the God's of our land richly bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Things You Don’t Know About Tecno Camon CX And Camon CX Air / Email Delivery Issues / Photos From Osun Youth Ambassador's Awards 2018 As 22 Personalities Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.