Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 (20379 Views)

O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb/utme/ume 2011/2012 Session / Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2010
THIS PLACE IS WHERE YOU CAN GET EVERY SINGLE BIT OF INFORMATION ABOUT YABATECH POST UTME/UME SCREENING EXERCISE AND ALL OTHER HELP YOU WILL NEED IN THE COURSE OF YOUR REGISTRATION.

YABATECH IS A NICE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT TO BE JUST KEEP PRAYING U GET ADMITTED.

Cut-off mark for this year 2010/2011 screening exercise is 180.
And note that the selling of form has been currently suspended as at 13 july,2010 but be sure i will get back to you guys as soon as it is on back.

FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN REACH ME ON:
08189218421 OR 08022742728
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by Onaolamipo: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
do anyone  know the reason for the suspension of post utme of yabatech?
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by mayorkings(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
Does the suspension means no sale of post utme forms for now? Or the forms can still be bought
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
yeah the suspension simply means the sales of form is on a hold at the moment and that is due to a kind of internet problems but it getting resolved gradually so expect a bulletin any time from now.

i will syre let u folks be the first to know when it finally comes up again.

but for the mean time it an opprtunity for u guys to re-strategize and prepare well actually is has alway been easy question so GUUUUUUUUUUUDLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by talk2ab: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
pls kindly inform us when the sales commence and the admission process. l really want to enter school dis year ooooooooo
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by kaelv101: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
i went there today, yet they aint selling,but u guy should call <07025235209,yaba tech zenith bank security no.> i collected 4 update, thursday sha!
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2010
as have said numerous of u that have called me, the form is still not selling. i wil sure let u guys know when it begin to sell i promise.

AND NOT JUST THAT I WILL ALSO BE WILLING TO HELP U THROUGH ANY ONLINE FORM FILLING AND ADMISSION /REGISTRATION STRESS OR DIFFICULTIES U MIGTH EXPERIENCE IN SUBSEQUENCE TIME.

AND ONE BIG WARNING I WILL GIVE U FOLKS IS THAT DONT LISTEN TO ANYBODY THAT ASK U TO PAY ONE MONEY OR THE OTHER INTO HIS/HER ACCOUNT NUMBER OR TO BUY HIM/HER RECHARGE CARD, THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS.

EVEN MYSELF THAT IS WILLING TO HELP U OUT IS NOT EXCLUDED AS EVERY HELP I WILL BE WILLING TO DO WILL BE DONE ON CONTACT i.e. WE WILL BOTH MEET PHYSICALLY AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO EVERY POINTS AND PLACE YOU WILL HAVE TO BE OR DO WHAT EVER YOU WISH TO DO. SOOOOOOOOOOO BEWARE AND BE WARNEDED.

AM A STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL, SCHOOL OF MANGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES OKAY

IF YOU STILL DONT HAVE MY NUMBER THIS IT:
08189218421 OR
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by mayorkings(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
@brainy, pls do yabatech accept candidates who choose them as 2nd choice?
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2010
I REALLY UNDERSTAND U GUYZ WORRIES AND ANXIETY BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT EVERYTHING U HEAR AS OF TODAY ABOUT THE SELLING OF THE IS SIMPLY A RUMOUR AND IT WILL BE TIME AND MONEY WASTING COMING DOWN TO THE SCHOOL.I HAVE PROMISE TO LET U GUYZ KNOW FIRST WHEN THE FORM BEGIN TO SELL.

I HAVE PERSONALLY GONE TO VARIOUS ACCREDITED BANK TO GE DETAILS BUT THE FACT REMAINS THE THE ONLY FORM SELLING NOW IS FOR THE HND-HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND THAT IS FOR #10,300

SO MAYBE THE POST UTME FORM WILL BEGIN TO SELL AFTER THE HND FINISHES THEIR AT THIS JUNCTION I WILL ASY U GUYZ SHOULD PUT UR MIND AT REST AS AM JUST HERE TO HELP U

YOURS IN THE STRUGGLE
BRAINY.
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2010
MAYO YABATECH DONT DISCREMINATE U JUST PASS UR EXAM WELL OK
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by solomonjac(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
HELLO PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE PLEASE DO NOT SEND RECHARGE CARD TO WHO SO EVER ASK FOR SUCH AS FOR THE REASON OF HELPING YOU GET THE YABATECH POST JAMB FORM
THAT IS FRAUD PLEASE DONT DO SO IT IS BETTER YOU COME TO THE SCHOOL AND CONFIRM THINGS FOR YOUR SELF FIRST
AS THE BAD PEOPLE ARE OVER SHADOWING THE GOOD ONES
THANKS
SOLOMON 019584112
www.publicitysolo.blog.com
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by ucyyboy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
the post ume form will be on sale from 23 to 28 August 2010.
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by chikehook: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
wat are the requirements for registration
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by terrorist0: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2010
STUDY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL,
AMEN. grin grin grin
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by terrorist0: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2010
AVOID EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE.
grin grin grin
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2010
yea the form is now selling and an impeccable source from the student union govt say you can get the form from any zenit bank nationwide acct no is 6219301244 and u can always verify ok.

AND AGAIN SHUN ANYONE WHO ASK FOR RECHARGE CARD OR GIVES U HIS ACCT NO.

IF U RUN INTO ANY PROBLEM GETTING OF FILLING THE FORM JUST CALL ME I WILL GIVE TO U EVERY HELP I CAN OK
AS USUAL
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by solomonjac(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY BUT THE BRAIN WORK OF AN INDIVIDUAL THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HE GATHER WHILE STRIVING TO GAIN ADMISSION AND TO AVOID THAT FOR OTHER LIKE HIM ONCE AGO

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE YABATECH POST JAMB FORM IS NOW FULLY ON SALES

FOR EASY PURCHASE CALL SOLOMON ON 019584112
www.publicitysolo.blog.com
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by kenzidy: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
Pls, IHAVE BEEN TRYIN TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (HND), BUT AFTER FILLING ALLTHE DETAILS OF THE NEW APPLICATION FORM, IT KEEP TELLING ME THAT,EITHER MY SURNAME or MY FIRST NAME or PIN NOS IS INCORRECT. PLS WHAT IS HAPPENING, I WENT BACK TO THE BANK, BUT I WAS TOLD TO KEEP ON TRYING, PLS HELP ME,
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by cybermike(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
i tried to fill the form today and its not working for me, which site should i use,
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by adibemoses: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
Guys i've been having problems with my registration, and I don't know if u guys are facing sametin too, PLS HELP!!!
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by brainy02: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
if u are finding it difficult to fill the online form you will just have to chill till Wednesday but if not then i could help you out on personal contact though i believe you still have my number but if not it is:

or

your call will be welcome at anytime of the day.okay
am a student in the school okay!
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by lovethk: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2010
Pls what is happening to their website,
My friend have been trying to fill his form but their
website has not been encouraging.
Pls is there any other website for the online registration except that yabatech.edu.ng
Thanks people and wish to hear from you all.
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by solconcept(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2010
YABATECH POST UME WEBSITE

http://www.yabatech.edu.ng/mis/applicationform01.php

PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY

To apply for admission to this institution, please Submit the online admissions application, completing all required fields. The online application can be completed in several sessions. You can save and come back later to complete your application.

Please do not proceed with the application if you have already made a previous on-line application. Please note your "APPLICATION NUMBER" carefully. This uniquely identifies your application and must be used subsequently for identification (login) and to resume any unfinished application.

Once your application has been submitted, you cannot make corrections to it online.

For support, send your e-mail to helpdesk_citm@yabatech.edu.ng

PROCEDURES FOR MAKING YOUR APPLICATION

A.

1. Make a non-refundable Application payment of N10,000.00 at any of the branches of Zenith bank and obtain a Pin Number from the bank. Please wait for 24hrs after payment before proceeding to the next step.

2. Log on to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng

3. Click on "Click Here for ONLINE Application, ".

4. Click on "Click here to apply now".

5. Click on Application.

6. Fill in your personal Data.

7. Enter your PIN number.

Your application number will be displayed . Make sure that you write down your application number and keep it in a safe place.

B.

1. Enter your application number as your password.

2. Upload your picture
Note that your picture size must not be more than 120x120 pixel with the extension *.jpg.

3. Click on continue application.

4. Enter your Educational records

5. Do one of the following:
Click on save Application form

Or

Click on Submit Application form to print your Application form.

YCT

YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 24HOURS AFTER THE PURCHASE OF YOUR ETRANZACT PIN.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by enekwizu14(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
has any one here filled thier form,please tell us how u did urs,because the site is as confusing as the school itself,abeggg
Re: Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 by Kunle106(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
D stuf is nw going, Jus finished registern for 2 candidate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 / Latest On ASUU Strike: ASUU To Make A Final Decision Tomorrow. / COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.