Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! (23083 Views)

Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / How 4 Corpers Were Taken To A Cemetery On Their Way To A Fried's Birthday Party / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
Awwww! where do I start from. I want to say i am really overwhelmed, excited and so so happy to know that we have such great lovers of my family here on nairaland. To everyone who posted on this thread a very big thank you. When my sweetheart told me while still at the hospital of the posts my eyes was filled with tears of joy cos of the fact that people I don't really know said and wished us well one way or the other. I pray that God in His infinite mercies would grant you all your heart desires, He would not withhold any good thing from everyone here and He would also take each and everyone of you to greater heights. As you have posted to share in our joy so shall it be that things of joy would not depart from your families in Jesus name. As many that are single that wants to get married God would bring your ideal husband or wife and as many that are looking unto God for a miracle like ours God would give you your heart desires too. As many that are into businesses God increase your business daily and it would be announced to the whole world.

I am doing fine and baby Sienna is too. Such a cute little darling isn't she? I can't stop staring at her every minute cos its so unbelievable that she is ours.

My first baby is doing great you all know who that is he is my one and only true love. Don't know what I would do without him. Siena I love you as each day passes by and with our love we would also love our little Sienna too. Thanks for making me a proud mum. I love you Siena.

God bless everyone and thank you once again.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 0hsisi: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2010
Your welcome Mrs Siena and mama Sienna
take care of yourself and the little one
Is grandma coming to London?
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by chika98: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2010
Awwwww so lovely! This is what love is all about. Wishing the both of you the very best.
Love, happiness and blessings to you both! Congrats Mr and Mrs Siena! grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

I am doing fine and baby Sienna is too. Such a cute little darling isn't she? I can't stop staring at her every minute cos its so unbelievable that she is ours.

My first baby is doing great you all know who that is he is my one and only true love. Don't know what I would do without him. Siena I love you as each day passes by and with our love we would also love our little Sienna too. Thanks for making me a proud mum. I love you Siena.

awwwww cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by femmy2010(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2010
Siena,
The coming of the new God blessing would be accompanied by greater and much more sweeter happenings in your life.
May she grow up to become much greater than you anticipated.Amen.
Happy rest of the weekend.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2010
Femmy, Amen!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2010
Saturday, 17th July 2010:

Had a lot of visitors, I returned home from work, and found our normally quiet cul-de-sac taken over by multiple car parkers. My sister came down from Peterborough with her partner and my 5-year-old nephew, our local vicar turned up, as did other church members. More presents than we knew what to do with, it was awesome! smiley smiley
Some pictures:

My 5-year-old nephew Tosan, admiring his new cousin Sienna:

My nephew Tosan, kissing his new cousin Sienna goodbye:

A good friend of ours, and fellow church member Cindy, getting to know Baby Sienna:

Cindy giving Baby Sienna a cuddle:

Lucy, daughter of a church member Diane, playing at "mummy" with Baby Sienna:

Church member Margaret having a cuddle with Baby Sienna:

Church member Graham cradling Baby Sienna:

Baby Sienna tired out at last:

Baby Sienna, last night just before we all retired to bed, awwww!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
Sunday, 18th July 2010:

Baby Sienna attended her first Sunday service. There were more well-wishers, and the Reverend Janice Leaver blessed her.

Myself, my wife and our daughter Sienna after the blessing:

Katherine Leaver, the vicar's daughter cradling Baby Sienna:
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by kuntash: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
Great source of inspiration to nairaland you are Siena!, May ur baby bring Good tidings to your household, , Congrats!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2010
Kuntash, on behalf of myself and my wife, thank you. God bless you too. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 19, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you two are one of the ppl that makes me wanna have a baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is sooo gorgeous!!!! Makes my heart melt.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Busybody2(f): 4:50am On Jul 19, 2010
Yay, she is finally here, congratulations What a fine piece of fine looking brown caramel coloured beauty, she is too kiss kiss kiss grin

Siena:

Update:

At 19:06 hours, my wife and Sienna arrived home. I picked them up from hospital after work today. . .

Work kini shocked What happened to Paternity leave shocked Siena you too like money, are you urhobo or isobo or Delta or ibo or igbo by any chance? tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ Ah, BB! Me take paternity leave, and get paid peanuts? tongue I've taken a weeks paid holiday, so all good. Will take more as the need arises. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by ifunayam(f): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2010
Awwww! where do I start from. I want to say i am really overwhelmed, excited and so so happy to know that we have such great lovers of my family here on nairaland. To everyone who posted on this thread a very big thank you. When my sweetheart told me while still at the hospital of the posts my eyes was filled with tears of joy cos of the fact that people I don't really know said and wished us well one way or the other. I pray that God in His infinite mercies would grant you all your heart desires, He would not withhold any good thing from everyone here and He would also take each and everyone of you to greater heights. As you have posted to share in our joy so shall it be that things of joy would not depart from your families in Jesus name. As many that are single that wants to get married God would bring your ideal husband or wife and as many that are looking unto God for a miracle like ours God would give you your heart desires too. As many that are into businesses God increase your business daily and it would be announced to the whole world.

Mrs. Siena, this is so touchy, kiss kissyou are truly a sweet person and your baby is blessed having a mother like you
thanx for all the best wishes, congrats once again!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwww!

Congrats Mr & Mrs S!

Cute baby! wink kiss
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by MrsSiena1(f): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ifunayam thanks for your comments really appreciate it.

@Busy_body thanks a lot and she is such a beauty

Work kini shocked What happened to Paternity leave shocked Siena you too like money, are you urhobo or isobo or Delta or ibo or igbo by any chance? tongue tongue tongue cheesy
[/quote]

LMAO. He is urhobo

[quote author=Ileke-IdI link=topic=478591.msg6408837#msg6408837 date=1279511235]
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you two are one of the ppl that makes me wanna have a baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

She is sooo gorgeous!!!! Makes my heart melt.

Thank you so much. Yes she is gorgeous
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by malaika(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
::
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thanks, Malaika. She's got so many offers - right now, we have a church member here, so all good. smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 0hsisi: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
I've already closed shop due to old age but Siena and baby Sienna are making me long for another little bundle of cutie
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by 0hsisi: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
una don begin go church already?
after my deliveries,my omugwo lasted 6 weeks.
I stayed put in that house and ate to my hearts desire for 6 solid weeks,no shaking
Each butt cheek weighed 10kg by the time I was done.
What a strong woman,Iyawo Siena is
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Pennywise(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
Waow. Beautiful live baby. Like to have one when I grow up.

0hsisi:

To the eternal satisfaction of Mr Ohsisi.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by londoner22: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
wow, what i can i say -) i love nairaland, been waching sienna's input for awhile now. very informative

congrats and may the bouncin baby grow up to be healthy strong and loving like the parents!!!!!

Mrs Sienna, ensure you have enough rest ok!!!!

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN smiley
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Hauwa1: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
0hsisi:

una don begin go church already?
after my deliveries,my omugwo lasted 6 weeks.
I stayed put in that house and ate to my hearts desire for 6 solid weeks,no shaking
What a strong woman,Iyawo Siena is

now you are scaring us grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
*Hauwa*:

now you are scaring us grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Busy_body:

Excuse me?? angry angry

@Pics

Baby sienna no even send, look at her sleeping hands tucked under her chin, the pics with eyes opened made me laugh, like she's telling them "oya una don see my face now abi, oya begin go make i continue my sleep ojare"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
enter the diapers and the new definition of disposable income cheesy
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
oyb:

enter the diapers and the new definition of disposable income cheesy

Hehehehe! wink
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
Congrats on the birth of ur beautiful baby. May she bring u joy, peace, prosperity n pride.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by zebra543: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
*teardrops* Im soo happy for you i dont even know you but I can tell your a wonderful person, God will bless you both and rain great blessings upon your beautiful child. I know you will be a great dad! You and your family give the rest of us hope!
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Teminio: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
Congratulations on your new baby. May the Lord distinguish her among her peers.

I admire you both's openness and love for each other.
Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Thank you guys for seeing our love and openness with each other. I'll print this page off, so anytime my beautiful wife's mad at me for whatever reason, I'll simply show her this page, and all will be well.

I love you, Mrs Siena, always have, always will. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Sienna's First Birthday Party! by anitabest(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2010
Congrat!!!!!!!!!! Happy 4 you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.