Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet (9894 Views)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by cold(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
So I just came across this article on sandrarose.com and I have to say I didn’t see this one coming.Apparently rumors have been swirling that Halle plays for the other team and she has finally come out of the closet.

Here’s what they’re saying:

Halle’s new lady is her “personal assistant” which is a euphemism for lesbian partner or significant other on her payroll. The two ladies were spotted inside Kinkos sitting closerthanthis. Her butch assistant sat with one foot on Halle’s chair in a typical lesbian c**k blocking/possessive posture.

Both ladies were dressed in the usual lesbian gear: grey jeans, black leather biker jackets, hoodies and boots. And they both looked hard so it was difficult to tell who was the top. Although I’m going to guess it’s Halle.

And to think i had such high hopes *smh* lol.

Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2010
Oh my! Anywaz, make she come to my corner, I'd hit that. cheesy

or this is simply another way for her to get inside the limelight.

NOT RACIAL COMMENT O: But damn, black ppl and white women sha
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by Sauron1: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
cold:

So I just came across this article on sandrarose.com and I have to say I didn’t see this one coming.Apparently rumors have been swirling that Halle plays for the other team and she has finally come out of the closet.

Here’s what they’re saying:

Halle’s new lady is her “personal assistant” which is a euphemism for lesbian partner or significant other on her payroll. The two ladies were spotted inside Kinkos sitting closerthanthis. Her butch assistant sat with one foot on Halle’s chair in a typical lesbian c**k blocking/possessive posture.

Both ladies were dressed in the usual lesbian gear: grey jeans, black leather biker jackets, hoodies and boots. And they both looked hard so it was difficult to tell who was the top. Although I’m going to guess it’s Halle.

And to think i had such high hopes *smh* lol.

Cheese n Rice. . . . . .This can't be true.
Hally Berry comes out of which closet?
She'd better go back into it. . . . . . . .
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by r231(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe

don't believe it either
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2010
Halle Berry and those skinny legs of her.

Wonder why women in hollywood are soo skinny.
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2010
@poster
although hard to believe, who bloody cares?! she dated black guys: didnt work out! dated whites: didnt work out either!
she might as well try women and see if there is a future in it. whatever choice she decides to stick with, she will always look hot to me. . . . . . . . . . . . . and since i had no plans on hooking up with her, then its all good!
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by Pweety4me(f): 1:54am On Jul 14, 2010
*Shrugs*

1 Like

Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by Omolulu(m): 3:58am On Jul 14, 2010
hmmm, hopefully waiting for another year of celeb gossip
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by clemcykul(f): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
its a shame. her life. . . . . .not mine or urs. so free her
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by iice(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
Did TMZ say anything? If not. . . invalid grin
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
my hopes cannot just fade like this

chei

Halle abeg, u havent tried me yet na
Re: It's Official,halle Berry Comes Out Of The Closet by yme1(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
i dont think this is true undecided

tkb417:

my hopes cannot just fade like this

chei

Halle abeg, u havent tried me yet na
keep fantasising about that dear tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

rochas Okorocha's daughter, Uju Okorocha Weds Uzoma Tony Anwuka (photos) / Man With Feminine Curves And Shape Spotted In The Streets!!! / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.