Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi (27227 Views)

Jasmine Is My Daughter Not My Girlfriend. Mr Ibu Breaks Silence (pic/video) / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by celebgistz: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Singer, Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade popularly known as Mr. Eazi has declared that he’s in no way ashamed to declare his love publicly for his billionaire daughter girlfriend.

While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Eazi reacted to a question on the true status of his relationship with Temi, he stated:

“I don’t think there is anything hidden about it. Temi is my one and only girlfriend.”

Given a chance to choose, he said he would love to spend more time in Nigeria with his family and loved ones. But, according to him, it is impossible, as he has fans all around the world.

Mr. Eazi said:

“I am faced with a blessing and curse. The fact that I make music that people all over the world listen to is a blessing. But the implication is that once people around the world listen to your music, it means you don’t have one constituency any longer.

At present, I try to relate to my Nigerian, African and Diaspora fans and then to my new fans that are non-Africans. Also, people shouldn’t forget that I am just one man; so, I cannot be in many places at the same time. But I make sure that once I have an opportunity, I come to Nigeria to do one thing or the other. Trust me, it is not my joy that I cannot be in Nigeria where my family lives.”

Source; https://celebgistz.com/femi-otedolas-daughter-temi-is-my-one-and-only-girlfriend-mr-eazi/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by celebgistz: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Onlinealaba(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2018
As in were you expecting him to say the relationship is discreet and can't discuss it to the public, this is a billionaire daughter we talking about here Ote$ with the money, if he should try shit he will be at the losing end, what's with the complain as if he his not enjoying the life undecided ..good morning NL'ders and happy Sunday

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate on payment on delivery. BUY4ME services available too

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by phemoluv02(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Your Business undecided undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by atobs4real(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Good
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol cheesy.
Before nko?!

Try get 2 and see what happens to you in 24 hours now, na den u will know that It is not Eazy to cheat on a billionaire's daughter!

Zagadat!!

wink cheesy!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by youngberry001(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Am just here to wast a land cuz dis news is uselessss and lifeless sad

happy sunday brothers smiley

10 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Uyi168: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
K
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by falcon01: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
You worked hard for this and you are complaining, this is the life you chose.
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Yes o. You never even had a girlfriend in your life.

With Otedola as temi's father I will deny not only my exes but my friends,my father,my mother,my ancestors and even Adam and Eve!!!!

Thunder fire poverty!

27 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by benjamin007: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Who cares?
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Dalmarauto: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2018
You wan leave her before abi you wan cheat make her papa comot one if you blockus for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Jahzrockballer(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Unik3030: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2018
since we have been seeing billionaire pikin,this otedola own dey different ooo.its like they really don't know the meaning of branding n carriage.they just do anything they like n I believe many will see them as empty skulls but their papa money cover them sha

1 Like

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2018
So na this guy the suck temi wet puzzay

1 Like

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Firstlady25: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Why won't you stick to her when she's everything a man would ever demand for.. Rich, caring n down to earth

2 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by KosyJerry(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2018
So, what should we do? Oya, let’s dance to the good news

2 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Do you have a choice? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by pweshdodo(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Dis guy na player.......
But to temi,you are just a sugar boy grin angry grin

Sha dey service am wella so you won't kill yourself when she eventually dump you for oil minister's son grin angry

4 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by neweraomo: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2018
And this suppose to make fp

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2018
And this is news...

op , take this.

2 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Amberon1: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Please Read My Signature Guys
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by babtaima(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2018
pweshdodo:
Dis guy na player.......
But to temi,you are just a sugar boy grin angry grin

Sha dey service am wella so you won't kill yourself when she eventually dump you for oil minister's son grin angry
How much do you think musicians like mr Eazi earns? is it cos that guy doesn't show off!? dude is also a song writer and a multi millionaire in USD..

Also Temi is the one at the losing end if things go south.. Music stars like mr Eazi can date anyone... but temi can't just date any big celebrity like that even with her father's wealth..

3 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by davillian(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Its because she is billionaire daughter na .
You have to be faithful ,loyal and honest CU's she would dump your ass once u mess up.
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Temptee101(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Very unnecessary because i don't see how this will help safe buhari next year or stop him from being lifeless

If i say ATIKU... you say LATED...

2 Likes

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Mtchew
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by whizbee(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2018
... are we supposed to give a fvck? do you know how expensive a fvck is?

1 Like

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by JobNoticer: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Okay Next........................

APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Connect Rail Services Limited (CRS Ltd) is recruiting Graduate Intern, Administrative Secretary and Accounts Officer at their Lagos office interested applicants should find out more below;

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Intern

Job Title: Administrative Secretary

Job Title: Accounts Officer

How to Apply

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday / Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.