Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. (3119 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / How Does Chatting With Abbreviation/ Short Hand Portrays Us? / August New Month Wishes For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Supreme(f): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2006
If this post was made before, excuse me I am new. Just delete this one and send me a link in private messages.

Being me. I don't like chatting with faces I don't know. I am about to become ultra active on this site, so you know, I must know everybody and get my popularity status up wink

What I'm trying to say here is, post your picture smiley
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 4:56am On Jan 07, 2006
Most people have their pictures on their profile.. just like you. smiley
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Supreme(f): 5:18am On Jan 07, 2006
all the peoples profiles i've looked in I haven't seen pics undecided
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Jan 07, 2006
I sent you the picture thread link (like u said). So you should see some pictures there. It's now left for mr. admin to decided whether he wanna lock this thread.. or we start it all over again. undecided
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2006
all the peoples profiles i've looked in I haven't seen pics
We have seen your face and you look good, i think 50% have pics in their profile. And some people don't want to get a diss, you know!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2006
2nde:

We have seen your face and you look good, i think 50% have pics in their profile. And some people don't want to get a diss, you know!
lol
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2006
hey
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2006
Supreme:

all the peoples profiles i've looked in I haven't seen pics undecided
because you are fine,na im make you put your pic naaa...some of us no try at all so we have to,you know....be more seen by our posts,not our pics!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2006
Lol, some ain't got their pix and that doesn't mean they are ugly
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2006
yep true
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2006
yummy:

Lol, some ain't got their pix and that doesn't mean they are ugly
yummy,are you defending your condition? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2006
ahahaha snazzy u wrong cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy heiiiiiii,yummy yummy,I no mean say you ugly o!!! grin I just saw your profile,I am impressed grin grin grin .(clears throat)so,when's that dinner dat? grin grin grin The new generation of guys on Nairaland are something else.They post their pictures.what do you think,ladies?Ain't they just too cute?Others,you have to beg them before they put their pics then they remove it "after the weekend".I no call person name o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy  snazzydawn: can you see they're fightin for me? som1 already told u how wrong u are.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2006
i need to meet snazzy face to face
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2006
let me even check her profile first
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2006
wait lmfao he does have a pic in his profile.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2006
ok, i've got to see her face to face to be sure too
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2006
Mis snazzy, why is your website not opening, or you just put a fake address? grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2006
2nde:

i need to meet snazzy face to face
you want to see me face2face?hmmmm...well,you know what to do!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
yummy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy  snazzydawn: can you see they're fightin for me? som1 already told u how wrong u are.
what are you feeling like sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2006
wait lmfao he does have a pic in his profile
who?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2006
you want to see me face2face?hmmmm...well,you know what to do!!!!!
tell me what i need to do snazzy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2006
what are you feeling like sef?
am feelin like am the man cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2006
you yummy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2006
yummy:

am feelin like am the man cheesy
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes ignorance!!!
2nde:

tell me what i need to do snazzy
well,errrmmmmm,talk to my twin sis!!!!ask nairalanders who know whats up!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy don't worry eh?you will meet me on the day mr admin decides to hold a get together for Nairalanders!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy OH THAT DAY...
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2006
you yummy
ok, didn't know u know tho i caught u checkin cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2006
till then
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2006
yummy,I just caught you viewing my profile!!!haha!!!I can see his big eye balls getting bigger... shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2006
snazzydawn: b'cos ur web addy is fake, i'll take ur picture fake as well until the link works
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2006
Lol
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2006
Really?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2006
snazzydawn: how did u feel when u caught me. great i guess, then u ran to post wink hmm, just to test your fake link ni jare and also to see ur fake pic [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Request For Transcript From Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana / Where To Get Free Bitcoins / Tayo_ast Emerges Nairaland Section Poster Of The Year - 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.