Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: (17555 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, Ondo-state. 2009/2010 Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by jidesamuel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
HELLO GUYZ,
THIS IS TO FORMALLY INFORM ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT THAT THE POST P.C.E FORM AND THAT OF THE H.N.D OF RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC OWO IS OUT. THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE APPLICATION FORM IS 30THOF JULY (OF WHICH THE APPLICATION COULD BE SUBJECTED TO POSTPONEMENT IF SITUATION DEMANDS).
APPLICANTS WHO NEEDS MORE ENQUIRY CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS NO 08065791216 OR THROUGH MY MAIL BOX jidesamuel@hotmail.com
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by phemmy88(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Guyz plz beware of this so called 'williamsdr' May God punish him!
Scammer!
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by stnkate(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2010
Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo
« on: July 28, 2010, 02:15 PM »

This is to inform all propective students into the RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC OWO especially the ND applicants that the screening exam formally scheduled to take place on July 30th 2010 has be postponed till September 4th 2010.while the date for the HND screening would be later announced.However the sales of the application form is still on, U can only get the form at the school through the branch of the skye bank within the school premises,please be informed that the school is not selling any scratch card
***for Post UTME the form is #2,200
***HND form is #7,400

come along wit the following documents,
-> 4 passport size photographs
->Certificate of Origin
->O-level result
->Birth Certificate
->OND result(for HND students)
->A year I.T letter(HND students)

you can contact this number for more enquiries 08067573772 or ebelo91@gmail.com

best wishes,

Beware of scammers!!!!!!!
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by jesuyemi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
HELLO TO ALL STUDENT IN RUFUS GIWA, MY NAME IS JOHN, AM FROM LAGOS BUT I SCHOOLED AT ONDO STATE. PLS I NEED EVERY BODY'S HELP because OF MY SISTER. THE NAME OF MY SISTER IS BUKKY SHE ALSO SCHOOLED AT ONDO STATE TOO, BUT SHE IS IN LAGOS NOW AND SHE SHOOSED GIWA AS HER FIRST POLY BUT SHE DONT KNOW MAYBE THE SALES OF FORM HAS BEEN CLOSED IN THE SCHOOL.
PLS HAS THE FORM CLOSED, REPLY ADEFEMIJOHN@YMAIL.COM.
THANKS
SEUN.

Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by phemmy88(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
V
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by ade4prof: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Nobody knowns if the post -ume test will take place this saturday because of the on-going strike embark by the authorities of the school .

Or what did you have to say about this , in refus giwa poly post ume test
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by profomo: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
pls i enrolled for owo poly 2010/2011 post utme and i heard that the admission list is out pls help me to check if my name is the list NAME THEOPHILUS OLASUNKANMI S COURSE ACCOUNTANCY JAMB REG 05215208IH my GSM number08088806768 THANKS
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by adefemijohn(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
MAPOLY 2014/2015 post UTME FORM IS OUT. Kindly call dis number 07038464149 pin:315ED8E4 for more inquiries.PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta
IN THE UNDERLISTED PROGRAMME
S:
School of Business & Management Studies
Accountancy
Business Administration and Management
Ma
rketing
School of Communication & Information Technology
Office Technology and Management (OTM)
Mass Communication
School of Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication
Power and Machine
Civil Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
Architectural Technology
Building Technology
Estate Management and Valuation
Urban and Regional Planning
School of Science and Technology
Food Technology
Biology/Micro-Biology
Chemistry
Physics with Electronics
Statistics
Computer Science
Pharmaceutical Technology
General Entry Requirements:
Applicant must:
1. satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry
requirements for each relevant National
Diploma Programme;
pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant
National Diploma Programmes from accredited
programmes/Institutions and have completed one
year post National Diploma relevant work
experience (evidence of industrial work experience
is required).
Applicants with a pass at ND level plus two (2) years
post qualification cognate experience
could be considered for admission;
request his/her former Institution to send
transcripts of his academic record to the
Registrar,
Applicants who obtained their National Diploma
(ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre-ND as
their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Also
post-qualification School Certificate
ordinary level results are not admissible.
2. Applicants with National Diploma in Banking and
Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme
(ATS) Certificates are not qualified for admission
into HND Accountancy Programme.
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by adefemijohn(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
]Here is an opportunity for u pple out there, am a student like u and I know how u feel when it comes to money issue but am telling u that am not a scammer like some people. Contact me 07038464149 for more details on how to buy the form and for admission process in affordable price.@MAPOLY
Re: Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: by lisimmo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
University POST UTME CBT Questions live on
www.e-testpedia.com

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos / Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.