Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 (1336 Views)

Has Anyone Configured The Nec Phone E616 To Browse With Any Of The Available Net / Does Anyone Know What The Gprs Attach Option On The Nec E313 Is About I Assessed It By Unlocking A 6 / Nec E616 Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 by ncpat(m): 3:06am On Jan 07, 2006
please i want to know if any one has been able to configured the nec e616 to browse with eny available network in nigeria and also pass the message to our telecommunication operators in nigeria to upgrade to class 8 GPRS.THANK YOU
Re: Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2006
What's class 8 GPRS and how does it affect the compatibility of your NEC phone with our local GPRS networks?
Re: Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 by ncpat(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
class 8 GPRS is the latest gprs class which is use by 3G network like three (3) in uk, cingular in USA,T.MOBILE e.t.c . is a type of GPRS that does`nt need username or password and they are compatible 3G phones for making video calls.
Re: Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 by PaypalGod(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2006
ncpat:

please i want to know if any one has been able to configured the nec e616 to browse with eny available network in nigeria and also pass the message to our telecommunication operators in nigeria to upgrade to class 8 GPRS.THANK YOU
With all the requests for browsing on NEC e616 which has been so many, i think you need to buy another phone and stop wasting your time asking for solutions on the NEC phone. GET A NOKIA NGAGE wink
Re: Can Any Browse With The Nec Phone E616 by ncpat(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2006
just want to break the gist and i`m waiting for MTN to come back on their GPRS SERVICE

(1) (Reply)

lol / Free S60 Version 3 Application / Airtel Network Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.