Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' (8558 Views)

Woman divorces her husband because he was too good to her(Photo) / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Are You Being Too Good? Setting Healthy Boundaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2010
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2010
No post Nothing~
Just come here drop a video and left
Ibkaye you are on your own on this one~

what abt that ur GAY BF
hope he doesn't shake his nyash @ ur front anymore
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

No post Nothing~
Just come here drop a video and left
Ibkaye you are on your own on this one~

what abt that your GAY BF
hope he doesn't shake his nyash @ your front anymore

The whole point is to watch it and leave a comment if you so wish smiley
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2010
No comment cos she's on her own
Thats her headache
Im only interested in knowin if that ur GAY bf still cat-walks~ and shakes nyash~
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

No comment cos she's on her own
Thats her headache
Im only interested in knowin if that your GAY bf still cat-walks~ and shakes nyash~

I don't have a gay boyfriend smiley
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2010
Do u want to lie
whats this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=471688.msg6310571#msg6310571

Ibkaye ure better than this
anyway how is he
how do u cope with him in public when he catwalks or spiderwalks
is he great in bed

i would like 2 meet him, never met a GAY all my life embarassed

Give us more information so we can help. How did you find out; is it just a rumor or you caught him red handed on top of another yansh?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

Do u want to lie
whats this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=471688.msg6310571#msg6310571

Ibkaye ure better than this
anyway how is he
how do u cope with him in public when he catwalks or spiderwalks
is he great in bed

i would like 2 meet him, never met a GAY all my life embarassed

that was a joke son smiley
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2010
**My Daughter**Yu shud have simply said it on the thread then`

cos that thread gave me sleepless nites that guys wud lust after another man's nyash

and ive been seriously tinkin of coverin mine with extra efforts~

and was tinkin of askin u for any advice~

anyway good 2 know
Back 2 ur posts
i dont do video's
later sweets,I hope u aint lyin~
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by whiteroses(f): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2010
i like the judges calm attitude i was boiling i'd send her to the electric chair nonsense lol
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2010
angry angry angry @ ns doyin
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2010
whiteroses:

i like the judges calm attitude i was boiling i'd send her to the electric chair nonsense lol
Lolz i think she just ain't ready dunno y she got involved. undecided
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by whiteroses(f): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2010
^ i don get a stalker seun please ban papa190 he's been stalking me and making angry face! help!!!
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2010
angry angry angry @ms doyin~ till u agree to date me
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by whiteroses(f): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2010
^i'm datng the akogun of NL mr.Se** lipsrsealed if you dont want make dem ban you again berra back off.
btw when did they ban you 190? what did you do?? i for start an unban campaign for you if you can justify what you did lol
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by papa190(m): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
My crimes are many
1, i asked Mr.Brown for chocolate (he refused)
2, asked pweety4me out,she took it as an insult
3, had a fight wit mama-gee for refusing 2 listen 2 me cos im askin her out~
4, dissed iice in the s3x zone by tellin her that she screams ICE.ICE.ICE.ICE.ICE weneva she's bin forked from the back
5, two guyz made life un-bearable for me but i have great respect for the male race and refused 2 be dragged in2 a war of words wit them
6, Told debosky that i would flog him out of the witch farm he's hiding
and 7, mukina decided 2 take all these personal and ban me without a duaration

Now its like as if im inside kiri-kiri,i need my ID back or else u wont rest here on nland till u date me and leave seun that ugly man that looks like I-GO-DYE
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by whiteroses(f): 1:42am On Jul 15, 2010
^well thats a whole lot of crime lol but they will eventually unban you IMO
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by elderly: 3:16am On Jul 15, 2010
This is comedy grin grin grin
This happens. Some women are not just comfortable with such situations.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by topup: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2010
Wow, I made sure to watch the second part too!! This is horrible, I love the judge's response, that woman is selfish, she doesn't want a good man, she actually wants a bad boy, she has been in abusive relationships, that's all she knows, she's self-centred and yes, she is not thinking about her children.

Poor man.

I hope he doesn't get worn down by this. Rare gem!!

elderly:

This is comedy grin grin grin
This happens. Some women are not just comfortable with such situations.

That's very sad.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by MissyB1(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2010
I've seen this Video and discussed the issue somewhere, before.

The Lady may not be egoistic and all what You may think she is.
Different people like and prefer different things, for different reasons.
We must understand that.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by eloii: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
Missy B:

I've seen this Video and discussed the issue somewhere, before.

The Lady may not be egoistic and all what You may think she is.
Different people like and prefer different things, for different reasons.
We must understand that.

Yes

papa190:

^^
My crimes are many
1, i asked Mr.Brown for chocolate (he refused)
2, asked pweety4me out,she took it as an insult
3, had a fight wit mama-gee for refusing 2 listen 2 me cos im askin her out~
4, dissed iice in the s3x zone by tellin her that she screams ICE.ICE.ICE.ICE.ICE weneva she's bin forked from the back
5, two guyz made life un-bearable for me but i have great respect for the male race and refused 2 be dragged in2 a war of words wit them
6, Told debosky that i would flog him out of the witch farm he's hiding
and 7, mukina decided 2 take all these personal and ban me without a duaration

Now its like as if im inside kiri-kiri,i need my ID back or else u wont rest here on nland till u date me and leave seun that ugly man that looks like I-GO-DYE

Na waoooooooooh for u
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by oluagness(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Is she serious?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Newest: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by MrAnus: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
He didnt fuk her good
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by uglybetty: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
The woman never talk true. She never talk wetin she dey chase her. yeye woman.I don't know what people really want?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
chris brown , i do belive you've found your milf cheesy
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by cold(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
The moral of this story-Never try to be too nice to a lady.It's an open invitation to ridicule.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Rastamann: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
Make una forget this woman o. Na dem kno wetin dem dey do.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by candylips(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
i don watch this one before/. very old news
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
I wept when i watched this video, she is one heartless woman and I wondered why on earth she made fun of the fact that he can't see?

Yes people see things n pple in diff ways but if you want to leave, Just leave without using their weak points against them

This woman has been mixing with the wrong people, those people will give her what she is looking for but at the end of the day "Had i known" will be her cry.

A man has never hit you for one day, a man carries you like an egg and wouldnt mind cooking 24/7 even though he is blind.

Like the judge said "How dare she be so self centered?"  Men will do to her daughters what shes done to this man, it will come back to bite her when she leasts expects it.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by kobikwelu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ topic,

i dont believe it

rephrasing,

she left him because he was a mugu,

CAVEAT!!!!! never be tooo nice to a woman, if not, you would not be taken serious
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Carlosein(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
ibkaye,

this is sooo old.

nwys, looks like she learnt her lesson, cos they were shown talking at the end of the clip.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by johndavid1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

@ topic,

i dont believe it

rephrasing,

she left him because he was a mugu,

CAVEAT!!!!! never be tooo nice to a woman, if not, you would not be taken serious
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other / I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law. / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.