Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (305453 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by aydot26: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
[color=#006600]ANYBODY WHO WISH TO STUDY ABROAD DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY ARE THE BEST AGENCY WHEN WILL TALK ABOUT STUDY ABROAD, THEY HELP ME WITH MY OWN , AM NOW IN UK SCHOOLING NOW, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN , GOD BLESS ME AND GOD BLESS DIRECT SOURCE, YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THERE MOBILE LINE +2348057445471, YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY UK LINE +447024075583, THIS IS THERE MAIL ADRESS , DIRECTSOURCETRAVELINGAGENCY@YAHOO.COM OR DIRECTSOURCETRAVELINGAGENCY@GMAIL.COM OR THROUGH THERE SITE, www.directsourcetravelingagency..com/[/color]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by owoyalefem: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Zizo12: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
Am an Egyptian student , Igcse graduate and i would like to know free tution universities that teach in English

Thank you
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Pharoh: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Nice thread
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by chinweub: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
cool :p cool
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by peacekind: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
upda
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by jman77(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2011
@all,this thread appear so cold! Abi no tuition free university again? grin
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ajimatidir: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO TOUR ABROAD .HERE IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THERE IS A TRAVELING AGENCY THAT CAN HELP YOU TO TOUR ABROAD OR STUDY ABROAD. DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY IS THE BOMB HAVE TRIED THIS AGENCY AND BELIEVE YOU ME I HAVE MY QATAR VISA WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE THERE OWN CANADA SCHOOLING ADMISSION AND VISA TOO. PLS AM BEGGING YOU CONTACT THEM IF YOU NEED ANY TOUR ABROAD. ANY COUNTRY. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THERE MOBILE LINE +2348057445471 or +2348066200049 or through http://www.directsourcetravelingagency..com/.

DONT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by amaikechris(m): 3:22am On Apr 13, 2012
stellose: please i need names of tuiton free universities in norway, sweden, canada.

Thanks you nairalanders.
ajimatidir: DON'T MISS OUT ON THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO TOUR ABROAD .HERE IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THERE IS A TRAVELING AGENCY THAT CAN HELP YOU TO TOUR ABROAD OR STUDY ABROAD. DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY IS THE BOMB HAVE TRIED THIS AGENCY AND BELIEVE YOU ME I HAVE MY QATAR VISA WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE THERE OWN CANADA SCHOOLING ADMISSION AND VISA TOO. PLS AM BEGGING YOU CONTACT THEM IF YOU NEED ANY TOUR ABROAD. ANY COUNTRY. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THERE MOBILE LINE +2348057445471 or +2348066200049 or through http://www.directsourcetravelingagency..com/.

DONT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY [color=#006600][/color]
stellose: please i need names of tuiton free universities in norway, sweden, canada.

Thanks you nairalanders.

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by mrmontee: 11:51am On May 04, 2012
does anyone know of any free tution university in sweden,finland,france etc
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by paul27: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Anybody that wish to play football trial in south asai in SRI LANKA should contact direct source traveling agency.they are Honest and 100% Visa assurance. I went for for football tria in sri lanka last month and I was sign by a club there. And they don't collect any money for trial what you just need is to pay for where you will stay in sri lanka and they will come and pick you at the Air port.you will just pay for your Visa.you can pay them half after your visa is out you balance and your visa will be out in a week.and the price is very cheap Contact them +2348057445471. Don't waste you time again.God will continue to bless you Direct source traveling agaency[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by carlenetooot(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2012
hi i am interested to study at sweden for free,. how to get started and how to apply for it,. im in philippines right now. tahnk you
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Gword: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2012
There are lots of tuition free schools in Sweden
that offer admission to Nigerians for Free.

Find the schools at the link below.

Tuition free schools in Sweden for Nigerians

I will send that of Norway and Canada soon.

All the best.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Gword: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2012
proffmanue: if u really wana go abroad to study, make sure u hv all it takes to survive over there and get info frm multiple choice. be smart.

This is very correct and true. Be prepare is the world.

For Austria tuition free you can visit many schools here and do your pick
Austria tuition free Schools
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by paul27: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Greath opportunity, don't waste you time again...am now in sri lanka having my degree in AMERICAN COLLEGE in sri lanka.you will use TWO years in sri lanka and move to USA to complete The other TWO years in USA have completed my TWO yearsin sri lanka and am moving to USA next week The school will arrange all your visa to complete The other two years in USA. To get admission into The college contact direct source traveling agency, your admission and your visa will be out within two weeks, more than 100% visa sure. They help Me to did mine and my sister and The school Is very cheap. Contact them one +2348057445471.Direct source Is The best agency have never meet,they are truth worthy. Don't waste your time again pls
Gword:

Gword:

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by paul27: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2012
]Greath opportunity, don't waste you time again...am now in sri lanka having my degree in AMERICAN COLLEGE in sri lanka.you will use TWO years in sri lanka and move to USA to complete The other TWO years in USA have completed my TWO yearsin sri lanka and am moving to USA next week The school will arrange all your visa to complete The other two years in USA. To get admission into The college contact direct source traveling agency, your admission and your visa will be out within two weeks, more than 100% visa sure. They help Me to did mine and my sister and The school Is very cheap. Contact them one +2348057445471.Direct source Is The best agency have never meet,they are truth worthy. Don't waste your time again pls[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by emmyademi: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
[b]OHHHHHHHH BOY WHAT A LIFE HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK.............ITS REALLY GOD BEING HERE ,IN FACT WHAT AM SEEING AND EXPERIENCE HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK IS REALLY BEYOND MY IMAGINATION. SO COMMON YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN.AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK IS A MOST COLLEGE TO BE BECAUSE I MYSELF IS A STUDENT HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK ,,I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST 2 YEARS IN SRI LANKA AND NOW AM MOVING DOWN TO USA TO COMPLETE THE REST OF MY COURSE AND MY VISA TO USA WAS PROCESS THROUGH THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK. THERE TUITION FEE IS VERY CHEAP. I WILL ADVISE NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN. HURRY NOW AND ENROLL IN TO AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CONTACT THERE AGENT HERE IN NIGERIA.
DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY,THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY IN NIGERIA.YOUR ADMISSION AND YOU VISA WILL BE OUT WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND THEY RENDER SERVICE BEFORE PAYMENT.HERE IS THERE CONTACT......+2348057445471 OR DIRECTSOURCETRAVELINGAGENCY@GMAIL.COM , THER
E WEB.....http://directsourcetravelingagency.gnbo.com.ng[b][/b][color=#000099][/color][/b]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by emmyademi: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
OHHHHHHHH BOY WHAT A LIFE HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK.............ITS REALLY GOD BEING HERE ,IN FACT WHAT AM SEEING AND EXPERIENCE HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK IS REALLY BEYOND MY IMAGINATION. SO COMMON YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN.AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK IS A MOST COLLEGE TO BE BECAUSE I MYSELF IS A STUDENT HERE IN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK ,,I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST 2 YEARS IN SRI LANKA AND NOW AM MOVING DOWN TO USA TO COMPLETE THE REST OF MY COURSE AND MY VISA TO USA WAS PROCESS THROUGH THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK. THERE TUITION FEE IS VERY CHEAP. I WILL ADVISE NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN. HURRY NOW AND ENROLL IN TO AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANAK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CONTACT THERE AGENT HERE IN NIGERIA.
DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY,THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY IN NIGERIA.YOUR ADMISSION AND YOU VISA WILL BE OUT WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND THEY RENDER SERVICE BEFORE
PAYMENT.HERE IS THERE CONTACT......+2348057445471 OR DIRECTSOURCETRAVELINGAGENCY@GMAIL.COM , THER
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by timiluv2009: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2012
ITS TRUE MY FELLOW IN THE HOUSE AND DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY ....................................

Its really good being in[b] AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANKA[/b].........i was introduce to the school by a friend of mine on the internet last year and i enroll in for the school and to tell you the fact, the school is really good and nice and we have 30 Nigerian schilling there, they have all what it takes and its is true that if you apply for 4years course you will have you 2 years course in AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN SRI LANKA and finished the remain 2years in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA some of my friend have move to AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA NOW.I will advice all my people in the house to enroll for the school its a school to believe me. if you are intrusted you can contact there agent in Nigeria the best travel agent in Nigeria .....[b]DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY ...TEL 08057445471 OR Directsourcetravelingagency@gmail.com. They will help you and your ADMISSION LETTER AND YOUR VISA WILL BE OUT 2 WEEKS[/b] . They help me and some of my friends as well ...

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by naijafinder: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
norwegian universities and state university colleges as a rule do not charge tuition fees for international students. however, students will need to pay a semester fee of nok 300-600 ($50-100) each

Read more: Tuition Free Universities in Norway http://www.naijafinder.com/study-abroad-forum/3590-tuition-free-universities-norway.html#ixzz27yEqDSgf
www.naijafinder.com
Follow us: @Naijafinder on Twitter | NaijaFinder on Facebook

Thanks you nairalanders.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by sprringx: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
Unfortunately, I have to take down this program because it has expire. We updated it for last year, and specifically for September 2012 - February 2014, where we saw over 50 postgraduate & undergraduate students gain admissions in some government-sponsored courses on a tuition-free basis at universities in Europe and Australia particularly. However, while we know there could still be some Government-sponsored (tuition-free) courses out there offered by some universities, we believe such opportunities may be rare. Please be careful not to fall into the wrong hands as you look for similar information online. At the moment, i cannot confidently say there may be any of such programs for this year, although i could be wrong.

At the moment, we offer consulting services for students willing to pursue their studies abroad, in the UK, USA, Europe, Middle East, South Africa & Australia. We do all the job for you, and assist you with your admissions and student visas as well.

To get started for a session, do contact Counted Solutions™ on countedsolutions@gmail.com or call Victor on 08186002427.

Looking forward to receiving your call. Please no flashing...
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by olasdot: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2012
@Gword,

Thanks for the links. But what about canada and sweden? I heard Sweden universities are no more tuition free.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
mmmmmh.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Undisputedchamp: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'll need dis reply ASAP, all most all of dis tuition free universities don't teach with english. They teach with der're native language. I'm a nigerian aspiring to study administration in any of dis "tuition free countries". But d only language I speak is english... Any hope? Plus wen is d next toefl exam , and any toefl centre agent in abuja?
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Undisputedchamp: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pls any info on any of dis"tuition free universities" dat offer courses in english.. My aim is to study administration precisly, or history and international relation... So can any1 help out, jst any country bt in english language tuition pls...reply asap
Pls any info on any of dis"tuition free universities" dat offer courses in english.. My aim is to study administration precisly, or history and international relation... So can any1 help out, jst any country bt in english language tuition pls...reply asap
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by vacancy: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2013
whats d best time to apply for admission into canadian,u.s,finland,and norway
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by marklec27: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2013
[b] DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN ON FAKE AGENT.......THIS IS THE BEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENT THE CAN LINK YOU TO.[/b].........

[b] I THANK DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY...GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU...I WAS LINK TO DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY AND THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY HAVE EVER SEE IN NIGERIA....THEY HELP ME AND MY BROTHER PROCESS ADMISSION IN TO UNIVERSITY IN CANADA AND UNITED KINGDOM WITH LOW TUITION FEE... AND THEY ALSO HELP MY MOTHER WITH VISITING VISA TO EUROPE...AS AM TALKING TO YOU KNOW AM IN UK STUDY MY SECOND DEGREE WHILE MY BROTHER IS IN CANADA HAVING HIS DEGREE.

SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN... ANYBODY THAT IS INTERESTED IN STUDY ABROAD OR VISITING ABROAD SHOULD CONTACT THEM..IF YOU WISH TO STUDY ABROAD IN CANADA THEY WILL HELP YOU TO GET YOUR ADMISSION LETTER WITHIN 2 WEEKS. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET DEALING WITH THEM.. AND THEY RENDER SERVICE BEFORE PAYING... YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON +2348057445471.OR 07065477348.. SO TRY THEM AND I BELIEVE YOU WILL SMILE VERY SOON..HERE IS MY OWN NUMBER AND MY EMAIL IN UK +447024090214..OR MARKLEC27@GMAIL.COM. ENJOYING MY OWN LIFE THERE.....TRY THEM AND GET BACK TO ME....GOD WILL CONTINUE TO YOU[/b]

1 Like

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by marklec27: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2013
[[color=#000000]b] DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN ON FAKE AGENT.......THIS IS THE BEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENT THE CAN LINK YOU TO.[/b].........

[b] I THANK DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY...GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU...I WAS LINK TO DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY AND THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY HAVE EVER SEE IN NIGERIA....THEY HELP ME AND MY BROTHER PROCESS ADMISSION IN TO UNIVERSITY IN CANADA AND UNITED KINGDOM WITH LOW TUITION FEE... AND THEY ALSO HELP MY MOTHER WITH VISITING VISA TO EUROPE...AS AM TALKING TO YOU KNOW AM IN UK STUDY MY SECOND DEGREE WHILE MY BROTHER IS IN CANADA HAVING HIS DEGREE.

SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN... ANYBODY THAT IS INTERESTED IN STUDY ABROAD OR VISITING ABROAD SHOULD CONTACT THEM..IF YOU WISH TO STUDY ABROAD IN CANADA THEY WILL HELP YOU TO GET YOUR ADMISSION LETTER WITHIN 2 WEEKS. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET DEALING WITH THEM.. AND THEY RENDER SERVICE BEFORE PAYING... YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON +2348057445471.OR 07065477348.. SO TRY THEM AND I BELIEVE YOU WILL SMILE VERY SOON..HERE IS MY OWN NUMBER AND MY EMAIL IN UK +447024090214..OR MARKLEC27@GMAIL.COM. ENJOYING MY OWN LIFE THERE.....TRY THEM AND GET BACK TO ME....GOD WILL CONTINUE TO YOU[/b]
[/color]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by marklec27: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2013
[b][color=#990000] DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AGAIN ON FAKE AGENT.......THIS IS THE BEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENT THE CAN LINK YOU TO.[/b].........[/color]

[b][color=#006600] I THANK DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY...GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU...I WAS LINK TO DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY AND THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY HAVE EVER SEE IN NIGERIA....THEY HELP ME AND MY BROTHER PROCESS ADMISSION IN TO UNIVERSITY IN CANADA AND UNITED KINGDOM WITH LOW TUITION FEE... AND THEY ALSO HELP MY MOTHER WITH VISITING VISA TO EUROPE...AS AM TALKING TO YOU KNOW AM IN UK STUDY MY SECOND DEGREE WHILE MY BROTHER IS IN CANADA HAVING HIS DEGREE.

[/color]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Chatters(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
paul27: ]Greath opportunity, don't waste you time again...am now in sri lanka having my degree in AMERICAN COLLEGE in sri lanka.you will use TWO years in sri lanka and move to USA to complete The other TWO years in USA have completed my TWO yearsin sri lanka and am moving to USA next week The school will arrange all your visa to complete The other two years in USA. To get admission into The college contact direct source traveling agency, your admission and your visa will be out within two weeks, more than 100% visa sure. They help Me to did mine and my sister and The school Is very cheap. Contact them one +2348057445471.Direct source Is The best agency have never meet,they are truth worthy. Don't waste your time again pls[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Na wah o. U dey American uni come dey blow this kind grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
my peeps. please be careful wit this so called agents! its better to go to the schools website, send a mail to the enquiries department asking any question, even if its a stupid question, they always reply.please dont present yourself to be defrauded by hungry wicked nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.