Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Men And Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Older Women (7943 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Older Women by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
Is it just me seeing it or are our naija men going for older women these days.Most of my male friends are all carrying " sugar mummies" so to speak. One of them claims that the women are more mature and know how to handle situations.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Okijajuju1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
I love older women.

More loving, less drama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Godmother(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
sometimes, drama adds spice to the relationshp
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Okijajuju1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
Too much spice ruins a beautiful meal.

You young ladies atimes dont know when to stop. Y'all are so caught up in your MTV world that you dont even realise that the older dude you are dating isnt into that kind of crap anymore.

Maybe older chicks should counsel the younger generation, although I seriously doubt y'all would listen.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by opsydudu(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
older women, less drama

hmmm

i have friends who are into this and when they share their experience with married older women (single, separated, widow inclusive) i was like WOW!
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Grace001: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2010
You better don't deceive yourself because they have nothing to offer,just a temporary enjoyment,
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SALady(f): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2010
@Poster not just 9ja men. It seems to be a growing trend round the world. I still dont know why it happens, but I guess its one of those "Love is where you find it" hey!
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2010
How come none of these youngsters ever look in my direction? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

You young ladies atimes dont know when to stop. Y'all are so caught up in your MTV world that you dont even realise that the older dude you are dating isnt into that kind of crap anymore.

Maybe older chicks should counsel the younger generation, although I seriously doubt y'all would listen.

U are right bro, the same goes for older men. They are more romantic and less dramatic. They listen to you and show a high level of maturity.

SA Goddess:

Cuz you never smiled at them! With just a smile, you'll get the candy  grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2010
adaybola:

U are right bro, the same goes for older men. They are more romantic and less dramatic. They listen to you and show a high level of maturity.

Cuz you never smiled at them! With just a smile, you'll get the candy grin

LOL, maybe that is the reason, I just don't want to mother anyone, maybe that is why I frown at them grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, maybe that is the reason, I just don't want to mother anyone, maybe that is why I frown at them grin grin

lol!
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by MrAnus: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
older women love annnaal
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Omolola1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

older women love annnaal

rofmao! grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by snthesis(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
older women means less responsibilities- cos if u tink abt it- d guys ar actually do em a favor stickin arnd wit em
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by KakiP(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

I Agree.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by dfav: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
d younger ladies tend to act immature not because of their demands but their behaviour; i like datin matured/older babes(35-43yrs); because i are relax, comforted & in case of sex ( dey too much); i dont need their money( tank God i have mine); but u experience rest of mind smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by opuro(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
older women
got the vibe anytime
no rechard card wahala,
no MTN flash call me i love u
omo any time, the older the wine the better it tastes
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by MrAnus: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
Older women run outter engine oil, hell noooooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by femmy2010(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think the older ladies know what they want and do not mince words regarding that.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by KakiP(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

Older women run outter engine oil, hell noooooo!!!
The U use the money they give u to service the engine.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by iice(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
Bwahahahahaha see as una just end the thread grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by frankcj(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
older ladies are experience, mature and know what they want n go for it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by hothead(m): 2:12am On Jul 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

I totally concur, 
Just broke my last relationship up cuz the cute,spoilt shorty just didnt get it.
Add value mentally at least to d life of a bachelor don't just come and drain guyz!! kilode??
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Vladislav(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
GodMother, I go with you, i hope we could even link up, i love older women, dey are easy to understand,
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Faher(m): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2010
Older ladies tend to be much more realistic. The younger ones (even 20+) are still stuck in Disneyland
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by coalcoal1(m): 4:50am On Jul 20, 2010
SA Goddess:

ok, now, I'm looking in your direction. how do we connect?
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
coal_coal:

ok, now, I'm looking in your direction. how do we connect?

grin grin

I may be too old for you!! how "old" will you go? Besides, I was kidding, I can't handle youngsters hey, I hate being buzzed/flashed/given a missed call then when calling, person says "I was missing you and just wanted to hear your voice" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by vivaladiva(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
when will people learn to embrace equal oppurtunity------then we ladies turn round and say life isnt fair to us
typical female bitchyness
ok so the older men have been enjoying the younger women like nothing else matters
so our older women sud continue to pray, fast and remain spectators
if the older women in nigeria can f-u-c-k up to a tenth of younger guys relative to how the oldermen f=c=u=k the younger gals
it still wont be nearly enof====by the way it will take a whole load of f=c=u=king to even reach a tenth of this number

oh some one said the older women have nothing to offer===since when did older men have anything to offer apart from money and aids
in recent time more aids thaan money

i heard aristos dont like condoms oooo----am not isinuating that naija gals havent heard of contraceptive
the idea is, if a man is paying u 100000 naira to sleep with u, he really wldnt want a condom to ruin his fun
which to be honest makes a lot of sense in a perverse way
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin

I may be too old for you!! how "old" will you go? Besides, I was kidding, I can't handle youngsters hey, I hate being buzzed/flashed/given a missed call then when calling, person says "I was missing you and just wanted to hear your voice" grin grin

lol!!! Ain't you lucky?? wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2010
adaybola:

lol!!! Ain't you lucky?? wink

Not really, my point is why get me to call you (my expence) just to tell me you miss me, why not send a message or wait until you have credit on your phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.