Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) (3889 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit / Why It's Insane To Pay $132 Million For A Soccer Player - And Why It Isn't / 70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by sament: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Honestly, av one the business plan based on premiership from August 14th to May 22nd ( ~ 134 matches involving Asernal,Man U, Chelsea, & Liverpool).
The earnings small compared to La Liga and other minor teams play.

Form my Plan the peak period will be Nov with a staggering N285,000.

From Aug - May the income arrives @ N2,055,000

The Sources of Income includes

SOCCER VIEWING= N2,055,000 within 10 months (just few Premiership, Imagine the potential inclusive of other leagues)
Can Drinks =
Gaming ~= N165,000/monthly

To achieve this I need N1,475,000 as Start-up capital.
Its a Nice facility to be located at Ikeja (neer Gen. Hosp. & Computer Village) with 46' LCD and 32' LCD for soccer viewing, Luckily for me, no need for rent coz we own d property.

Outstanding & excellence-oriented soccer viewing experience with 3D sound effects & Chilling A/C. Will cost only N300 o watch a match.
I Need Investors, Money Lenders, & Advisers.

God Bless you all.
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by sament: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ouch, smiley Rushed Text , Grammatical undecided
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by DrKitaun(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2010
If you believed viewing centers make that much money, then u have another think coming !

N2 Million what ?

get serious . . .u have not even talked about a reasonable price that will attract customers ;

at Ikeja that I know so well, N300 to watch a match ? abi na strictly for yahoo plus guys ?

even at that, how many of these matches attract large crowd for those that collect between N50-70 ?

OK I get it, ur excuse will be - the AC abi ? what other services are u offering them ? Peppersoup ? grin

FYI, only Barca and Madrid matches enjoy strong La Liga viewership, whilst the Serie A has Inter, AC and Roma

the big 7/8 teams in the EPL will give u something to cheer about but, I hope say u dey remember say VILLAGE no be elitist area o . . . cool
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by sament: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks man. The fact about business is that people actually buy Emotions! cheesy therefore people are willing to pay handsomely to quench their emotional desire.
SOCCER! its not like they'r buying Biscuit. If sm1 can set up a nice service people will even enter holes for it, if its located there.
I don't think u get the picture of the place. Its gonna be COMFORTABLE & FUN. Its the place to be if u want extra security.
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by fgrant: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
dreamer!
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by sament: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
smiley Am Smiling.
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by yusuf01(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2010
Please guys don't crucify this guy for his business plan, though it seems that its unrealistic but, one thing I know is that people buy comfort so that can help his course, and by the way, he asked for investors not crucifiers.
@poster, I believe it's a good plan but you have a lot of convincing to do to the customers, if not, I have seen a guy with a very good plan but the wrong location, so his plan fluffed big time. My point is that, you have to be extra sure that it will work. And buy the way, I will suggest that you reduce it to #150/200, I think that is resonable enough. All the best in you venture.
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by DrKitaun(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
Lets KILL this idea now !

Why do we complain of Govt always increasing fuel price and yet we condone people charging for their services enormously all in the name of staggering profits ?

If the OP goes ahead, others around might follow and b4 u know it DSTV and HITV would increase their tariffs, how does that not affect NEGATIVELY customers that are not owners of viewing centers !

Comfort my black behind, where I watch games at Abuja is all A/C-ed, peppersoup and drinks are sold, thats what u as a customer is expected to patronize them with, failing which u pay N100, so why are we not telling Sameni the truth ?

N300 for 90 mins of footie ? Say who die ?
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by philipinho: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
stevad:

a business than can give you more than 100% on your capital in this country must be strictly monopolistic and essential.

Monopolistic ko Holigolistic ni.

Guy, Provide excellent service in an Industry that is underpopulated / not populated, put people first before profits and then work hard and smart. Fact is we all want to be rich very fast, and there are businesses out there that give 100% return on investment, but they don't last forever. So, under promise and over deliver and you will always be in demand regardless of any policy the Government might pass,
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by laplace(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2010
Though I commend you for the thinking, I think your model is more of a mirage than a reality. I know Ikeja well and I believe N300 for a football match won't fly, except with some addition. I live in PH and in the heart of Woji where you have all the oil magas, big boyz, 'militants', the only viewing center where they charge N200/N300 is at YKC and patronage is low. Security is tight with AC and stick meat. I think you should be more realistic, look at attracting more people for less, maybe something like N100/N200.
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by Middleman: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
why dont you do it in such a way that people are compelled to buy drinks like you can put up a compulsory minimum bar spend (N500) they pay for it before entering and they are issued a ticket which they can then use to buy drinks worth N500 inside.

that way u are assured everyone there is buying something, maybe also a pool table can help, try and make it a sport bar not just a viewing center, somewhere conducive people can come and hang wif friends, goodluck
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by DrKitaun(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
ekedon con:

Hello girl prostitution is a great business in dubai and a round is $27 which is 100 dirhams in dubai money and also 4,200 Naira in Nigeria money and per night is $100 which is 365 dirhams in dubai money and als 15,300 Naira in Nigeria money.if u are interested in making your money just write direct to my email justineugochukwu@hotmail.com or call me +971558214052 thanks u all girls and its only for girls who are ok and if u are pretty u get more pay and connections from the white men.

God punish u, ediot angry
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by ytm4412: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
I have an online business that can generate huge amount of money for you depending on your seriousness and its risk free, if you're interested you can contact me at helena4412@yahoo.com
Re: Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) by kdk4christ: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Things to consider:
1: Local station now show a match/week and people prefer to watch it than going to viewing centre, they can watch highlight of the remaining matches.

2. Most people now have HITV at home, so friends and family watch matches together.
3. HITV charges high viewing centre e.t.c.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Online Megastore - Konga.com Introduces SMS2ORDER / Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot / 1960bet. A Complete And Utter Waste Of Internet Space (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.