Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (208243 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by ademec(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2007
you are great for this wonderful job ure doing.dont worry we'll make it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by keencons(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2007
HAVE U ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE NLNG VACANCY
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wisemen045(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2007
My heart reaches out to all NLNG hopefuls. It is my sincere prayer that God will answer us. It is only by his grace thatb we can be found worthy of NLNG's selection. May he give us to accept the result in good faith. As for me- Let his will be done. Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2007
keencons, it is already on nairaland, check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-48658.0.html

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by zublaj(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2007
I feel u guys.Guyz wat is there to say again except to wait on The Only ONE, Baba GOD. Guyz it is well. We will surely get there. More love and blessing to u all. PEACE
Re: Which Way Nlng? by esiojior(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2007
i wrote the 2nd lng test in PH. Would love to know if any one has been called. Desperately waiting for an answer.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi everybody,
I called NLNG office today to know whether I passed the last test and the guy who picked the call said the results will be availabe in 4 weeks time.
So if u av been told to check after 2 weeks the latest is that it was meant to be "check after 6 weeks".
Pray we'll all move to the next satge. One love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by fredie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
belabela please give the phone number i really need to get in touch with them. text to 0805916060 or email win992004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kollyso(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
I realy appreciate the good job u guys are positing especially the guy that give an insight on what assesment centre is all about.Well I believe so much in destiny and so whoever is shortlisted will be so much congratulated.Cheers to all member of the house.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by beewhy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2007
its normal for hearts to beat, but it is well.Good things dont come easily. i can assure you guys that we will get to meet ourselves at the training school.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by alikos2002: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2007
Fellow NLNG hopefuls, let us keep hoping. Never - I repeat, never - let hope die. See you at the Training School.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
If it is six weeks, and not three, it means that we may have to wait till the end of April. Perhaps the next activity will be in May - which is good, especially for the 2006 Batch B Youth Corps members. Just get busy - that's all. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
And please, show that you are interested in keeping this hope alive by always posting words of encouragement to all NLNG hopefuls all over Nigeria. God bless y'all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by azeemat: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
i believe god we do it. cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by beautyx2: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2007
I am tempted to believe that we should start expecting our letters after election or the week after that. Although this is merely speculation, I find that looking at the dates we received our previous correspondence, NLNG has shown seriousness and promptness i.e they are not out to waste their time or our time. Well I don't know about the rest of you all, but I am so anxious u that u can't even imagine. If there's anyone with authentic information, please feel free to share with the rest of us.I wish all of us in the house the very best.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by sweetstjoy(f): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2007
lovelies smiley,
My uncle called me today to say that his friend that works there says they will start calling by next week, that is after the elections,
my heart beats, ive come to realize that the mercies of God are for us all but his Special mercies are for a particular people thats the reason he says it is not of him that wills nor of him that runs but of God that showeth mercy, i believe that if that mercy is upon you, then everything will workout for good even if is not LNG it might be something better, but i want LNG ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
one love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by beautyx2: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
That's great. So fellow Nairalanders, keep your phone lines open from Monday next week and be expectant. It will come to those who really want it.

Let me testify of God's goodness concerning my invitation to the 2nd test. After d first test on 3rd of March, i was devasted and thot I had performed poorly. I cried to God when I got home and told him that I really want to work in NLNG. I promised I would testify of his goodness and be grateful to him if he granted my hearts desire. I therefore covenanted with my God. I started hearing that people were receiving their letters of invitation for the 2nd test. In my heart, I thot I wouldnt get one because of how I thot I performed on the 1st test. Meanwhile I asked my cousin at the mailing address i used to expect a letter from NLNG( for what its worth). To the Glory of God, I got a call from a Fedex staff that he was at the address I used and needed someone to sign for the letter as no one was home. I was totally flabagasted and shocked at this time. I begged him to please come back at a certain time so that he will meet someone. And he did. This happened on a friday and my exam was on the following monday. The letter was then sent to me by ABC Transport and I received it on Sunday, intact. God is too much.

My faith in God is greater now than ever before. I hope my testimony will help increase the faith of someone else in the house. God is indeed good and we must trust in him.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2007
I thank the fellow who posted the topic: 'Awaiting LNG?' I am not surprised the string he started caught on. We do await NLNG, and do so with eager hearts. Let us not let hope die, or this string be any shorter. 'If God be for us, who can be against us?'
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2007
Sweetsjoy, you are so very funny - you are wishing 'something better' for other people, but you say you want LNG 'ooooo'! na wa to you-o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
Anyway, those who have been destined to have NLNG will have it, no matter what. Amen. So let us approach next week with radical faith. The God who started the good work in us will be faithful to complete it. Amen.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2007
god who has brought us thus far will surely see us thru,so fellow candidates let us keep our fingers crossed as we await our letters. see u at the top wink kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by nugwa10: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,its good to know that there is so much encouragement going around,same goes for the strong show of faith.There isnt much we can do at this stage except to totally believe and trust that he who has started this good thing in our lives will complete it.just be still and know that he is God.i pray that everyone who has trusted God for success will have a favourable testimony to tell.He has been good.Stay blessed. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
I don't know if this is true, but a friend of mine said he has a friend who wrote the second test in PH, and has been called by LNG for an interview. Does anyone have a similar experience? One love.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
I have a friend who said he has a friend that wrote the second test in PH and has been called by LNG for interview. Is this true? Does anyone have a similar experience?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Eeyore(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2007
Na wah oo. You have a friend, who has a friend, who also has a friend,and that one has another friend,
At that rate, brother, you would get yourself all twisted and confused. I would rather go with a first person experience.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aahmed112: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2007
yea, obviously a first person experience wud b d ideal but even if it was 100th friend on the chain, all kuwena's tryna say is there is some news somewhere that they mite have started inviting, and that is wot we really need 2 work wit! nice 1 kuwena, aint heard nothing but a bold move mite b calling their office 2 know what they r up to, somebody do dat pls!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by sweetstjoy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
Eeyore:

Na wah oo. You have a friend, who has a friend, who also has a friend,and that one has another friend,
At that rate, brother, you would get yourself all twisted and confused. I would rather go with a first person experience.
Eeyore,
nawah for you oh,
please dont miss quote the guy, he only said what he heard, not what he saw and i dont think he is twisted or confused in anyway rather you seem to be the one misunderstanding the whole scenario.
kuwena,
my brother i spoke my mind, i wish everyone the best but i want LNG.
one love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AbdulWasiu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
In as much as I'm not disputin d possibility that NLNG has started inviting people for d interview, I am quite sure some of us should have received ours by now. This is a nationwide issue and nairaland is a nationwide forum, d anxiety is keeping some of us at d edge. I'll advice we await a first hand informant, to be really sure.My opinion anyway wink wink

Anyhow,wish every potential NLNG staff all d best.

Keep hope alive!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by beautyx2: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2007
The chain is too long for comprehension. I think u should get the phone no of the person who was called to find out for sure if he did get a call. Its possible that those who wrote the test first will receive their letters first i.e acoording to profession and the interviews may be conducted that way also. I think we should all keep our cool.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by steveolu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2007
Phil 1:6 is for all NLNG candidate, God has brought us too far to abandon us, that is why I'm surely that He will complete all he began as touching LNG job. People of God, no cause for alarm, we'll all meet at tha top. Cheer up and be optimistic. God is real, all you need do is to trust Him for who He is and What He only can do. All the best friends, I love you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
I do not think NLNG has started calling, and I kinda doubted the guy who said he had been called. But how come no one has had the liver yet to ring up NLNG and ask them? Maybe I will do so tomorrow and put an end to all this - that is, if they will tell me something. I mean, this is the fourth week!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
However, just in case I do not summon enough courage to call them, please let someone have the boldness and goodness to do so!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.