Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (209658 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
But where's everybody at? shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by debosky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
Busy making their millions in NLNG I guess. cheesy

Good to see you're still pursuing your dreams. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
Oga mi debosky, I hail-o! Wen dem don finish making those millions, dem go share?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
I hope they will oh. . . I will be waiting for my share. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
Me sef-o! Dem suppose share, na. Afterall no be wetin bible talk? Besides, how dem go chop all those millions alone? E no make perfect sense. cheesy cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
well done to all who got jobs this month; good luck to all who will get jobs this month; more grease to those who got promoted this month; farewell and thanks to all retirees. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
Where una dey? shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by andyz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.

@Opoks how is Abuja?

@All where is everyone at?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
cant believe this thread is still front page stuff after almost four years, guess kuwena's dream of getting it on the Guinness book of records is gonna come true after all, phew!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Old dreams fade, @mohid; people grow and mature, and become more humble; they grow in holiness and happiness; they mature, and become more humorous and more healed of old insecurities wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by NVasion: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2011
A Multi-National gift items company from China needs a service of 1,000 Supervisors, and 50,000 Sales Representatives nationwide.

Send your CV and application letter to:

NAIJAVASION
c/o Unilife Business Ventures
5, Omobo-Shokelu Street, Off Lambo-Lasunwon Road,
Opp Laspotech First Gate,
Ikorodu, Lagos.

For more information, Call: 08098323038

Note: It requires no application or a job processing fee, Please ignore any call or message from anybody on request.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Date: 26/06/2011. Feeling stressed and overworked, with lots of stuff to do,

Decided to entertain myself via WWW. Remembered Whi Wa Nln, and decided to poke into our playground
:DGlad to see Kuwena has moved on as time heals most wounds.
:DGlad to see most thread alumni have also moved on and made sth (and still making sth) out of their lives

Peeps I must say the real world ain't easy as life has been a roller-coaster of experiences.

I look back wth nostalgia to this thread; I can't even begin to start reading it page by page (i don't have such attention span). besides their are plenty other things begging my attention.

The guys and babe that I have met in the real world are doing ok. Lesson: there is always room in the stratosphere to excel beyond one company or one (or several) disappointments.

Kuwena, I salute you. Make the most out of life.

I think we were all a bit immature and literally inexperienced in life back then compared to now. Looking back, it's an aspect of our lives that will always be our souvenir.

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, go make that money, add value to your life and your environment.

That was why we all went to school in the 1st place wink Cheers! kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Chineke me! shocked Something just lured me to the thread- maybe it was the spirit of the thread. Kuwena, Opoks, Mohid! I salute. Good to know you guys are alive and well. Ode to all who made this thread tick[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Ken
It's not just you. Maybe we are being lured back b/c the rest of the WWW is getting boring and we're returning to old memories
Maybe we realise life is not just abt push, push, push, . . . we need to take stock
Maybe just curiosity . . . wanting to re-connect.
Maybe by just some sixth sense, we're getting back here

How's Bonny?

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Opoks. . . Long time

grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
opokonwa:

@Ken
It's not just you. Maybe we are being lured back b/c the rest of the WWW is getting boring and we're returning to old memories
Maybe we realise life is not just abt push, push, push, . . . we need to take stock
Maybe just curiosity . . . wanting to re-connect.
Maybe by just some sixth sense, we're getting back here

How's Bonny?

[size=14pt]As usual, waxing philosophical. I believe everything you have said though- we need to reconnect. Heard you are in Abj now. U don hook up with Adrian? Bonny dey cool o, with everyday rainfall. How madam na? Any lil opoks now? grin[/size]

ahonohai:

Opoks. . . Long time

grin

[size=14pt]Very long time indeed my brotha. cool[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
As una don dey wax philosophical, make me mah sef wax my own. @opoks, I hail-o! You are chopping de moni, I see. Kenosky mo meen, nna meen - i dikwa too frisky cheesy, I am serious about growing and maturing. I'm findiing God again (thinking very seriously of becoming a priest by entering the seminary soon), good behavior, and humility - very crucil, take note peep: good behavior and humilty - o bu ebe ano. cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2011
grin

Hi Guys, Its been a long while, got married and got me a little madam now. How are ya'll doing. @Kenosky , ur son looks a lot finer than you.
@Opoks, how art thou?
@Kuwena, howz the teaching job in the US going? We should hook up sometime.

A, mazing guys. A, mazing!!! smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2011
The wrong way of course
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
cheesy Eyin guyses and babes - where una dey? cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by bebrief(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
Good one Kuwena, it's been a long time! It's good to know that you're still keeping this thread alive and I salute you for that! I was there, after everything, went to NLNG HQ, sat at the panel, met with Chima Ibeneche, but still waiting! Though I have moved on since then,

But what I most admire is your zeal is your FAITH, even when the chips are down, FAITH lives on.

It will be good to meet you sometime.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ahonohai
Longest time my brother, time flies

@Ken
No Lil Opoks yet. relocated to ABJ, followed the money grin but shuttle everywhere btw Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, etc.
Adrian is always next door. We hook up every now and then, as Which Way NLNG alumni grin

@Jisidaisy
Knew someone would grab your hand sooner. Congrats

@Kuwena
New twist, still the entertainer cool

@all
I wonder what you all think about the new sense of social networking and communication?
What with Facebook, Apple, Google, Twitter, Amazon leading the pack? Feel we Nigerians are left to lap up what these guys do.
No true Nigerian tech firm. Our generation watches and keep lusting after the creations of these guys.
I've been thinking, how do we get relevant Beyond being consumers?
ANY IDEAS?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2011
@opoks, i feel you. i've always hoped seun would expand the horizon of nairaland.com - maybe it won't evolve to be another twitter or facebook overnight, but who knows if it could be much more than a collection of blog chains? anyway, business keeps growing, local entrepreneurs need to keep seizing opportunities not just to make money but also to be more rev\levant to their publics and stakeholders.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
actually the correct spelling is r-e-l-e-v-a-n-t cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jackpot(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2011
what a thread! Inspiring
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
thanks @jackpot, we dey try jare smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2011
, my, my, my, how did i get here, hmmmmm, how nostalgic!!!

, hard to admit it, but, missed you all!!!alot, i think,

, i guess, social media, has really evolved and changed, they completely killed forums, lol, left them for archived research!!!lol
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biyiwilly(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
A smart intelligent young lady is needed for immediate employment in a fast growing organization for the post of marketing executive and graduate instructors.

The job is immediate once you qualify, must be between the age of 20-25 with a good communication skill.

Responsibilities: he/she must be vast in communication skill, very fluent in English. potential client to market are provided by the employer so you don’t have to look for client on your own.

Qualifications: B.A or B.A Edu in English language for the position of graduate instructors and Bsc or Bsc edu in mathematics.

OND,Bsc in any other decipline for the position of marketing executive.

interested applicant should please come to the office with a detailed CV and two passport photo on Thursday 21st July 2011 and Monday 25th July 2011.

Time: 9am - 12noon

Office Address: 3, abiola segun ajayi street off muri okunola street, victoria Island, Lagos.

Remuneration: very attractive

Enquiries: visit (www.b2consultingng.com) or call Eloh Zino on 08055206223, 08023343047.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Waxxzy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
Computer instructor needed urgently. he or she must live around ikeja, egbeda, iyana ipaja, dopemu or anywhere near those places. For phone interview call Emmanuel
Re: Which Way Nlng? by agk247: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
any way is a way so lets take it,

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.