Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Women Stop Pleasing Others! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Stop Pleasing Others! (1418 Views)

WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Stop Pleasing Others! by zebra543: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Im soo tired of hearing women go on about what they want to change about themselves, what men like, how men cheat, this n that this n that

Has it ever come across to any of you that you should only ever do what makes YOU feel happy? Do you not know that 5minutes of a mans fake charms lasts only that long? FIVE MINUTES!!! Do you feel like you need a man to take you shopping? take you to dubai? take you places? What is wrong with taking yourself? when last have you done something out of the ordinary to please yourself? Are you going out of your way to please a man? worst still at your inconvinience?? STOP IT! little do you realise your not making yourself happy, no man is worth it!
Im not trying to bring out an independant woman charlies angel feministic chant here all im trying to say is life is soo much better when you only focus on loving yourself! I tried it and it worked soo well for me, i spend my time, effort and money on MYSELF not letting other peoples opinions, men matters or religous opinions even get in the way

i call it the zebra-pill! pop one now and tell me how it goes for you!
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by deor03(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
, on the loose,

for sure
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by Spyker: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
You don't sound like one who have dependents or responsibilities. If you do, then something must be wrong with you. I don't think women always try to please men rather it is the men who try to please the women. All the same, i support the idea of doing something or whatever that makes you happy but not at the detriment of others.

If you have kids, would you go and spend all your earnings in Shopping or in Dubai believing that your man (husband) will bear all the cost? Wrong. Make yourself happy but always save for the family and dependents.
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
It's not a gender thing. It's a human thing.
Thankfully, being Vulcan, i'm excluded cool
Though i do advocate for loving yourself. . .i'm even more advertent to common sense.
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by zebra543: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
Its definitely a gender thing, reason why most complaining on this forun are women- men seek to only please themselves not many will do what most women do! spyker- worrying about family and dependants will send you to an early grave- if you cannot afford dependants dont get any!!! but its not all about money, its about general well being
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by evertrue: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
Thinking and loving urself alone that must be a hell of a life. i bet u it could work for days, weeks, few months, then wat happens thereafter. u will bore urself to death. pleasing urself alone is really living a worthless life as far as i'm concerned. share some love, make others happy and it invariably comes back to u.
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by zebra543: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
evertrue:

Thinking and loving urself alone that must be a hell of a life.
how exactly?
evertrue:

u will bore urself to death
by pleasing myself only?
evertrue:

share some love, make others happy and it invariably comes back to u.
not true- people will only love you as much as you love yourself, you dont need to go through life trying to please others!
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by iice(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2010
zebra543:

Its definitely a gender thing, reason why most complaining on this forun are women- men seek to only please themselves not many will do what most women do! spyker- worrying about family and dependants will send you to an early grave- if you cannot afford dependants dont get any!!! but its not all about money, its about general well being

I see the men complain as much as the women here.
Women do seek to please themselves just as much.
A vicious cycle
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by tpia1: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
zebra543:

not true- people will only love you as much as you love yourself,

Seriously, the low self esteem these days is amazing.

Women will quite literally do anything as long as they think it will please men.

Borrow a leaf from the men, ladies- are they bending over backwards to please you, or are they enjoying their lives while simply being themselves and accepting themselves for who they are?

They do not bother pretending unless they need visa or something similar!
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by tpia1: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
evertrue: Thinking and loving urself alone that must be a hell of a life. i bet u it could work for days, weeks, few months, then wat happens thereafter. u will bore urself to death. pleasing urself alone is really living a worthless life as far as i'm concerned. share some love, make others happy and it invariably comes back to u.

Not being narcissistic, but at the same time, is there really a need to be an empty imitation in a bid to "keep a man's attention"?
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
As long as women think they need to change so they can be acceptable to guys, they will be cheated and not taken seriously
Re: Women Stop Pleasing Others! by Youngpo413: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
zebra543:
nice

(1) (Reply)

Age Differences In Dating - What's The Gap For You? / Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.