Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Salvation - The Indispensable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation - The Indispensable (535 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Night Of Glory 2016 Preview / .::The Holy Spirit—Our Indispensable Helper!::. / How Can We Attain Salvation?the Ultimate Goal In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation - The Indispensable by Raylight2(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2010
Salvation is an indispensable requirement for eveyone who wants to make it on the last day. It is what God requires from eveyone He (God) has created here on earth. Due to God's love and mercy on humanity; he sent His only son Jesus to die for the sins of men. He carried our sins on himself and suffered for me and you. The Bible says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

If you want to make it, if you want to see God be you a Christian, Muslim a free thinker etc, there is one thing that you must have (salvation). Heaven and Hell Fire are real and every man here on earth will eventually find himself in one of these two places. Eternity has no end, it is for ever and ever. If a rope was tied from the sky down to the earth and an ant was to travel through the rope from the earth to the sky for a million time, the time it will take the ant to travel this great distance, will just be a small part of eternity. If a boy was given a small cup to empty the Ocean, the time it will take the boy to empty five Oceans, will just be a little part of eternity.

Everyone has an alternative to chose from Heaven or Hell. Chose you this day 'where you want to spend eternity'?

Jesus loves you, just a little time of confession to God for all sins committed, will settle it all. It mustn't be on a crusade field, it mustn't be in a Church service. Right inside your house, just pray to God. Confess your sins to Him (as many you can remember) ask him to forgive you and promise never to do them again and He will forgive because He said in I John 1:9 "He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleans us from all unrighteousness". As you follow these steps, I pray God transform you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Your spiritual welfare is my concern
Leave a comment(s)/questions here.

You can reach me on through this email address: olfjames@yahoo.co.uk or
join me on facebook: olfjames@yahoo.co.uk

God bless you
Re: Salvation - The Indispensable by adejodan(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2010
May God add to you strength for spreading the Gospel of salvation.
Re: Salvation - The Indispensable by Raylight2(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2010
thanks by brother. I encourage you to do same and lets win all Nations for Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Bless Your Marriage For Less / Do Verybody Complete Their Tithe? / Fla. Church Plans To Burn Qurans On 9/11 Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.