Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? (5253 Views)

Must Read! How I Almost Toasted A Married Woman / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2010
Mean, this is gerring serious, i came into the country on wednesday, then i decided my cruising point should be Unilag, so on geting there, i just hv to make casual male friends and they introduced me to a newly established club in Yaba, the club is quit cool and is used by big guys and mostly Unilag students

Men i decided to club there yesterday, men that club is da bomb in terms of fast food preparation like fishes, snails, isi ewu, etc, but they hv no Snooker board like other clubs i use.

My disappointment came as a suprise to me, saw this Unilag chick in da club, men Asa Nne, exchange greetings with her and ask from the bouncers around if they hv any infor about the girl, i.e if the girl came with a guy, one showed me the guy he thought that brought her, but the girl is too pretty 4 me to leave, then i told the bouncer that am going to lure the girl away from the guy to be with me, even if it means paying in Hard Currencies i came with.

Guys, to my greatest suprise, when i approach this girl after some time and ask her if she came with somebody, she said yes, and pointed to a useless most wowo chick i hv ever encounter in da club **** wonder why the bouncers did not bounce that kinda ugly person that spoilt my night, **hissing** if i had knw earlier i would hv paid them to bounce her out of the club***, and told me they are dating, men i tried everything i knw, to convince the girl, but she refused and told me she does not go out with guys, and i confronted that ugly thing that she says she is her partner also, men even with all my Euros, Dollars and Naira, the babe no gree, men na yesterday i knw say lesbians serious.

Men i was so sad that yesterday and left the club in disappoitment, with the Image of the girl still clouding my mind, men i feel like sending that her partner to Sahara Desert where i will leave her to trek back home if she will ever make it back alive from there.
Guys hv u ever encounter this kinda situation?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by saintneo(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2010
yep! was with one, she hates zex with men. tried my possible best, found out she does it with women 24/7. dumped her sorry ass and moved on.

guess what, she still came back disturbing mi life ----------------- them lesbos, the will never learn
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2010
Odiaero where u eating sugarcane when u were busy TOASTING this preetygurl~ grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2010
@ saintneo, men, the image of that girl is still clouding my mind, i wonder if she will ever marry, the most painful thing is that her patner is too ugly undecided
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2010
@ 190, how many IDs u get self?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Pennywise(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
Never met a real life lesbo. Like to meet one. Then get into her head to see what is truly going on.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Scooby1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2010
subscribing grin grin cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by denzel2009: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
Men you are loaded,men how come you were flashing hard currencies only,men you should have showed her your Bentley tongue
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Onchedu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
Maybe U met a bi sexual, not lesbian. A real lesbian wouldnt not even allow U the room to toast and U would know before long that she's not into "Ur kind" unless of course U are just too high.

picking up girls from clubs is dangerous o. Some guy did that in the US and when they went back to his place and things got steamy, she brought out cuffs and he thought she was just kinky. She cuffed him to the bed and opened the door for five men who paid her off and then proceeded Bleep the guys back door. He went nuts and had to be hospitalized. Apparently he was the catch and she was the bait.
U'd be lucky to pick up a lesbian. That's cool compared to this guys predicament.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Spyker: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
Another name for Lesbianism and Gay practice is Sodomy. Bunch of Sodomites destroying Naija.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by amefi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
odiaero:

Mean, this is gerring serious, i came into the country on wednesday, then i decided my cruising point should be Unilag, so on geting there, i just hv to make casual male friends and they introduced me to a newly established club in Yaba, the club is quit cool and is used by big guys and mostly Unilag students

Men i decided to club there yesterday, men that club is da bomb in terms of fast food preparation like fishes, snails, isi ewu, etc, but they hv no Snooker board like other clubs i use.

My disappointment came as a suprise to me, saw this Unilag chick in da club, men Asa Nne, exchange greetings with her and ask from the bouncers around if they hv any infor about the girl, i.e if the girl came with a guy, one showed me the guy he thought that brought her, but the girl is too pretty 4 me to leave, then i told the bouncer that am going to lure the girl away from the guy to be with me, even if it means paying in Hard Currencies i came with.

Guys, to my greatest suprise, when i approach this girl after some time and ask her if she came with somebody, she said yes, and pointed to a useless most wowo chick i hv ever encounter in da club **** wonder why the bouncers did not bounce that kinda ugly person that spoilt my night, **hissing** if i had knw earlier i would hv paid them to bounce her out of the club***, and told me they are dating, men i tried everything i knw, to convince the girl, but she refused and told me she does not go out with guys, and i confronted that ugly thing that she says she is her partner also, men even with all my Euros, Dollars and Naira, the babe no gree, men na yesterday i knw say lesbians serious.

Men i was so sad that yesterday and left the club in disappoitment, with the Image of the girl still clouding my mind, men i feel like sending that her partner to Sahara Desert where i will leave her to trek back home if she will ever make it back alive from there.
Guys hv u ever encounter this kinda situation?

HOW COME U R ALWAYS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY N EACH TIME U COME IS EITHER A HOTEL IN FESTAC OR A JOINT IN YABA AND D REST WITH ONE PROSTITUTE OR A LESBIAN OR WHATEVER? IS THAT WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT? WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS LIFE OR WHAT WILL HE GIVE AS AN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL? BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. A WORD IS ENUF FOR THE WISE!
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by iice(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
Some lesbians are hot! They don't look tomboyish or masculine. People can mistake them for being straight until you talk to them or study them.
In gay land. . .there are levels. Some don't even consider bisexuals gay. Anyhoo. . .from what i've read on this place, seems most of the 'lesbians' are just girls experimenting or confused. Trues lesbians only swing one way. Men are irrelevant.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by spicyhoney(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm, gud 4 u.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by donex: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mr odiaero, Next time Before you Post a topic or reply, check your grammar very well. Stop all those slangs that you cant even write correctly. Moreover, you sounded too immature with those hard currency spending of a thing. You are in Nigeria, just be simple and Stop moaning.

How much did you go to the club with? I bet €100 and the world should stand still for you. The Girl didn't like you, why not move on and try others.

I HATE FAKE PEOPLE
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2010
donex:

Mr odiaero, Next time Before you Post a topic or reply, check your grammar very well. Stop all those slangs that you cant even write correctly. Moreover, you sounded too immature with those hard currency spending of a thing. You are in Nigeria, just be simple and Stop moaning.

How much did you go to the club with? I bet €100 and the world should stand still for you. The Girl didn't like you, why not move on and try others.

I HATE FAKE PEOPLE

u are a goat, plz go to bizness section and check out my stats, about the grammer, dont worry about that 4 am not writing formal letter, otherwise i hv spell check to use. and why do u sound jealous?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by donex: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2010
To hell with you, For haven sake why will i be jealous? Do i know you from Adam? I was passing a simple advice to an idiot like you. In Slovenia do you speak wana wana? or are you using dollars in Slovenia. I bet you came here to show off?

When writing, remember the larger community of readers, Not everybody is stupid like you. I took special interest in your post because of where you claim to reside. I believed you should show some difference to others.

You sound more stupid that i thought.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
donex:

To hell with you, For haven sake why will i be jealous? Do i know you from Adam? I was passing a simple advice to an like you. In Slovenia do you speak wana wana? or are you using dollars in Slovenia. I bet you came here to show off?

When writing, remember the larger community of readers, Not everybody is silly like you. I took special interest in your post because of where you claim to reside. I believed you should show some difference to others.

You sound more silly that i thought.
now i see how silly u are, asking if they speak wanna, shocked shocked shocked shocked, ah, just check now to see am just writing to a zombie newbie, what happen to the euros u saw, or are u blind?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by olayinkaj2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
@odiaero and donex, why are u guys angry with each other? I don't think u two should take it to that level, u guys are taking it personal, chill.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^, nah, the problem is that he went off topic saying craps, thank you
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
subscribing with sugarcane~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^na wao, very soon IDs go finish 4 nairaland, sinc u want to take all spaces avialable grin
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ angry angry

when them ban me wetin u want mak i do~ angry
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
woa, is it all the time they do ban u?
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2010
So because you came back home with the little you have saved over the years then you think ladies will be worshipping at your feet,

There are more than enough home based solid guys that spend more than little you have saved for years.

Next time if you want brag with you money please do go to mama put beside the raod and relax there.
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2010
^^

Nor be fight brother~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2010
^^ leave that confused baga jare
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by kpolli(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2010
First, you went to road-runners n u were expecting to meet correct girl there, u must be joking. . . . . . .
then u meet a girl after 6 bottles of shekpe, y wont she look fine to u. . . . . . . .
so y were u communicating wit bouncer baaaa, no wonder she no send u. . . . . she probably tot u were part of them
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ 4 ur infor, i dont drink
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^
why r ppl always dissin odiaero abt
meanwhile odia wher is ur infinity fx 45
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by kpolli(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^
with the bouncers
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by papa190(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ grin grin

Kpolli i thought maybe he has driven it back 2 solavkia~
from nigeria with love~
Re: Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
You still look like a bloody tout with all ur imaginary euros and dollars.
Do us a favour by upgrading your profile pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.