Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! (213320 Views)

Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! by Rilex: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
Truly, one day cars will run on water! Here is how this works;

Just put the 4-digit code in front of the mtn number you want to call, then dial it. Mtn will not deduct your credit, even if you talk for

24hrs. Also, when someone is calling you with an mtn number and you don't want them to remove the person's money also, you'll just

type the code on your phone while your phone is ringing. If you think this a lie, call me now on 08031231233. you will see that they

will not remove your credit even if we talk for 24hrs. so, whether you are calling out or someone is calling you, it is still going to be free!

Note; the code only work for mtn to mtn network.

5 Likes

Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! by Real14all: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2010
You would have said everything in the posting.
I gave a trial by calling the number,no money was deducted.
Furthermore,you requested You needed #1500 recharge card to configure it,in which i did.
After that,you said you have finished and that i should send #3500 to you as workmanship.
Please Naira landers,can you judge this?

2 Likes

Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! by geek(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2010
Real14all:

Furthermore,you requested You needed #1500 recharge card to configure it,in which i did.
After that,you said you have finished and that i should send #3500 to you as workmanship.

Dude you're being scammed!! Rilex the idiot uses MTN's tollfree service (http://www.mtnonline.com/index.php/tollfree.html) and is making you believe that he's found a way for free calls! Abeg shine your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2010
Real14all:

MORAL LESSON: Awoof still dey run belle. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2010
Thread locked!

(1)

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.