Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test (9126 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Rotwale: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hi guys! If you apply for openings in Total Nigeria, endeavour to check your mail box. I just got an invite. The test is taking place in PH on July 27
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by yemtech: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
I just got it.
anybody with their test format should kindly post it.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by nero444: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
if you need such info, you need to say it all.
what positions are you guy been called for?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Rotwale: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
I was called for Accountant - Staff Accounts
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by PresidKing(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2010
Pls, have any one been invited for drilling assistant. if yes what date thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by mezyoxy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
Please has anyone been called for contract engineer
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by bolaf: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2010
hi, people, i applied for 3 advertised positions, could dt b d reason i havent been invited for a test?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by forcy07: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2010
Hey,do anyone had any contact number to get them? undecided
I was invited for the test too-Public Affairs and Communication Officer slate d4 tomorrow,but am residing in UK.Am looking if it's goin to be possible for them to reschedule mine or give me at least a months notice.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by coj4u2c(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2010
Same happened to me, i reply to their invitation letter but was told they will not reschedule the test as this will be the only session; mine was for drilling tech schedule to hold on the 23rd July by 11:00am in PHC. I will still be at work then and will not be available for the test.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by dipotepede(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2010
For those who are interested in understanding the tricks of passing Oil Company Aptitude Test for the following companies below:

1. Schlumberger

2. Mobil Producing

3. PTDF

4. Shell

5. Total

6. Baker Hughes

and lots more,

Registration for the Training would take place everyday from 12pm to 2pm @ JOBMag, 254 Hebert Macaulay Way, Yaba

Training Date: 10am - 3 pm, Friday 23rd July, 2010

Number of Attendee: 25 Participants

This is once in a life time training and it is totally FREE!
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by dejonimist(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
dipotepede:

For those who are interested in understanding the tricks of passing Oil Company Aptitude Test for the following companies below:

1. Schlumberger

2. Mobil Producing

3. PTDF

4. Shell

5. Total

6. Baker Hughes

and lots more,

Registration for the Training would take place everyday from 12pm to 2pm @ JOBMag, 254 Hebert Macaulay Way, Yaba

Training Date: 10am - 3 pm, Friday 23rd July, 2010

Number of Attendee: 25 Participants

This is once in a life time training and it is totally FREE!

Intersting. Absolutely Free or there are some hidden charges?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by osefaith: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
Please has total started calling on those that applied for IT engineers? Am still hoping they will invite me
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Gabola: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
Give us your phone number or email address to register, I will come for the training.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by yemtech: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
pls anyone with their format should post it for Accountant: staff account
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Bisileye: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2010
Someone shd pls respond if u have the format for the test.

Cheers.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by claire010: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2010
I reside in the UK and I'm faced with the dilemma of missing this test which is next week; same story with two other people here.

Has anyone managed a break through with HR?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by ADOGBEYI: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Does anyone know if Total has finished callling people. I applied for Cost Controller and am yet to receive an invite. My dear Narialanders, please reply!
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by yemtech: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
All d invitees known to me are for staff accountant. It seems other categories will follow next.
we still encourage ppl to post d format.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by PresidKing(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
any idea if drilling tech has been invited??
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by arikibe: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
Great Nairalanders,
i want to know if anybody was invited for the Revenue accountant position. you can call 08035433838
let me know.
thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by paulojobi: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test
« #10 on: July 19, 2010, 09:42 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same happened to me, i reply to their invitation letter but was told they will not reschedule the test as this will be the only session; mine was for drilling tech schedule to hold on the 23rd July by 11:00am in PHC. I will still be at work then and will not be available for the test.

pls do u know if they have finished calling those that applied for drilling technician or if they are going to conduct the test just once? i also applied for drilling technician but i've not received any iv. It's very difficult to gatecrash if one doesn't have this iv because i was there @ their office today.their security was water-tight.I'll be very grateful if u can send this iv letter 2 my box n i 'll do the necessary editing.my ad is debonair03@yahoo.com. pls i really need to write this test
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by paulojobi: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2010
@coj4u2c pls i'm still waiting for ur reply
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by funshyolu: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
@Paul Jobi, what you are trying to do is fraudulent and should be discouraged in strong term. You will get a good job at the appointed time but not by playing pranks and editing other people IV's. It high time Nigerian stood for something good. Work hard, pray and hope for the best. Cheers. I know a couple of guys that have been invited for the Business Analyst position.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by JahMan1: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
Anyone that took the test on July 27th for Drilling Cost Controller,Cost Controller,Staff Account in the house?
Have you received any notice as per the result?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Rotwale: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
None yet. We were told to look out for the result in 3 weeks time (max) from the day the test was written.

Do you have any news?
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
I don't have any news from my end though I thought I heard them say within 2 weeks after the test. anyways e go beta.
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by EXARRON: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
Men! that test was killing, i guess they managed to punish us for the transport fare to gave us, anyway, has anyone gotten an invite for interview yet? this waiting is killing,
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by napoleon77(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
just finished interview for JV Accountant. Hoping for the best
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by lazinc(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
@napoleon77, how was the interview? Wishing you the very best and God's favour. I did the test for CSE (Client Support Engr) on the 31st of July, Just Patiently waiting for the to the Interview by God's grace!
Cheers!
Re: Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test by Fortune444: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
hi napoleon 77, congrats.can you describe the format of the interview? we hope for the best for u meantime.thank you in waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Goes Online / 7 Ways To Know That Your Job Is At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.