Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria (22449 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2010
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On May 04, 2010
No mind all yeye people wey dey drop numbers, 4get bout all this stock,forex,bulk sms,internet blog or whatever they cal it, if u re serious an ready to do business, just carry ur money into real estate, go to ibafo,mowe ofada,ikorodu,badagiry or wherever go buy land, wait smal time an sel back an u wil b glad u did cos u can get ur money back an much more interest.,u knw much more returns, if u wan step ur game stat buildin low income on the land an rent it out, or come down to lagos, u knw all this old 1960s building in surulere,ebutemetta,mushin,oshodi,ikeja an so on, ,buy it an pul it down an build a blocks of flats on it rent it out, who knws wit all this tak of mega city or wateva u might be ur Diya fatimilehin or Jide taiwo, u knw all real estate kingpin, an dnt waste ur money on any busynes dat has to do wit NEPA ooo, ,they wil neva work as lng as we hav bad leaders,
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sir Neyo, i'm sorry to say but you sound like a pessimist. I bet you are just an employee that lacks guts to start a business.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by banom(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
Honestly i will advice Nigerians, when ever the dont have any thing to say, let them keep quite, this poster asked a very simple question, and i can read from all the replies, they seem to be meaningless, some will just post rubbish in other to just make a post, go through all the replies and you will find out that almost most all of them are meaningless, Na wa ooo.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by sirvick1: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
HEY STARDOM U NO JUST YAN LIKE NAIJA CITIZIN!!!! LOOK DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF THOUROUGHLY AND YOUR IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT, I BET YOU, THERE WILL BE NO LIMIT TO LUCRATIVE BUSINESS YOU II FOUND AROUND YOU, YOU ARE BORN WITH MUCH AND LUMINOUS TALENTS!!! DONT JUST JUMP IN TO ANY BUSINESS FROM SUGGESTED IDEAS,
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by nikkii: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
I personally think the most lucrative business to do in Nigeria would be on the internet. there are so many ways to get multiple streams of income on the internet, if given the right guidance and information. The good thing about it is that is is not capital intensive at all which is what made me go for it, and i am happy i did, cuz iv been smiling to the bank non stop. im at mailniikkinow@gmail.com or gsm 08138628244 i wanna help other people achieve this goal, if you ready to get your financial freedom, email me or call me
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by spicyc: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sir Neyo:

No mind all yeye people wey dey drop numbers, 4get bout all this stock,forex,bulk sms,internet blog or whatever they cal it, if u re serious an ready to do business, just carry your money into real estate, go to ibafo,mowe ofada,ikorodu,badagiry or wherever go buy land, wait smal time an sel back an u wil b glad u did cos u can get your money back an much more interest.,u knw much more returns, if u wan step your game stat buildin low income on the land an rent it out, or come down to lagos, u knw all this old 1960s building in surulere,ebutemetta,mushin,oshodi,ikeja an so on, ,buy it an pul it down an build a blocks of flats on it rent it out, who knws wit all this tak of mega city or wateva u might be your Diya fatimilehin or Jide taiwo, u knw all real estate kingpin, an dnt waste your money on any busynes dat has to do wit NEPA ooo, ,they wil neva work as lng as we hav bad leaders,

I like your business idea and I'm thinking of going into something like this myself.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2011
The most lucrative business in Nigeria is hard to state maybe petroleum or telecomms or even trade but you may find this Lucrative business in Nigeria opportunity interesting
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by macpreneur: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out hot cake December businesses for this year end you can do on your own
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by mubaraqqq(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
I hope this article can be good place for you to get some ideas about some business in Nigeria. Like everything else, you have to do your own research and consider all the risk factors:

3 BUSINESS IDEAS YOU Can Start IN NIGERIA
Starting a CyberCafe Business in Nigeria: Technological advancements in Nigeria have brought about a variety of positive changes. Many Nigerians are now proud owners of various technology-based businesses that are yielding nice returns. One of these businesses is a CyberCafé, Nigerians can go and pay to use the Internet for a certain amount of time.

One thing to keep in mind regarding this business is that the industry is evolving fast. When cybercafe first got started in Nigeria, the Internet was still a novelty and was very expensive to get into people’s homes. Nowadays in Nigeria, many people have laptops and have access to the Internet, however, there is still a majority that cannot afford Internet access at home, which is why a CyberCafe is still a profitable business in Nigeria. Read the rest of the article here
http://shikenan.com/article-details/6/94/1/All-about-Nigeria-:-3-Business-Ideas-in-Nigeria-

Starting a Cell Phone Business in Nigeria: The cell phone business: is perhaps one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. Cellphones have become integral to everyday life in Nigeria, and people simply cannot live without them anymore. Even after buying one phone, many Nigerians want to get another one or buy a different model. In order to do so, they must go to a cell phone store, which are now popping up everywhere in Nigeria. These stores have become quite a significant and lucrative business. They have become the type of business that can be started by a person who is just arriving in Nigeria from abroad, or even by a person who is still living abroad.
Read the rest of the article here http://shikenan.com/article-details/6/94/1/All-about-Nigeria-:-3-Business-Ideas-in-Nigeria-

Consultancy business: This is perhaps one of the newest emerging business opportunities in Lagos, Nigeria. Everywhere in Lagos today, the new catch word is ‘outsourcing.’ This means employing or contracting an outsider to handle the duties or job that the employees of a company would normally perform. This phenomenon is occurring in developing economies. Forward-looking individuals and business organizations are increasingly outsourcing services outside their areas of core competence to other professionals, usually for a fee.
Read the rest of the article here
http://shikenan.com/article-details/6/94/1/All-about-Nigeria-:-3-Business-Ideas-in-Nigeria-

Like I said do your own research and understand there is no silver bullet
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2011
The most lucrative business in Nigeria is CHURCH.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by mubaraqqq(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Abagworo:

The most lucrative business in Nigeria is CHURCH.

You are so right. I saw this article the other day that says "Largest church auditoriums in the world are in Nigeria". Let me just tell you I was not surprised in the least.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kingsleychile(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Priceworth123: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why is only lucrative business you are talking about
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by perp(f): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please Denny4rill, could you throw more light on working with google and trading ecurrency on line.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kingsleychile(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kingsleychile(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kingsleychile(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by bebe2(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
POLITICS!!!!!! cool cool
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kingsleychile(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Distribusiness(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you want to know what lucrative business you want to lay your hands on? try to visit this blog: http://goldminedistributionbusiness..com/2014/12/business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-as.htm.

stardom:
hello guys, am trying to find out about some lucrative business in nigeria for now. i will like to know some that are not lucrative for now but has future. capital is not the issue, there is enough. please help with the research. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Plunges To N1,900, Rebounds To N1,354 Then Dips To N1,700/$ / Photos From Tony Elumelu's 54th Birthday Celebration As Psquare Entertains Him / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.