Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help (1536 Views)

Questions On Jamb Result,pls Contribute / How Do I Check Aaua Post Ume Result Pls Help / Print Your Jamb Notification Of Result Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by remioshy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
how do i get the jamb notification of result, is it the same one we printed online when the results were checked, or is this to be obtained from jamb office, pls what is required to obtain this, urgently needed for this admission exercise.

thanks
Re: Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by daylae(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2010
Go to jamb office or any designated bank to purchase the card for you to print out your result notification. It's different from the result print-out slip
Re: Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by remioshy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
THANKS @daylea, PLS WHICH ARE THE DESIGNATED BANKS AND WHAT WILL I TELL THEM I WANT TO BUY, AFTER BUYING WHICH SITE DO I GO TO PRINT FROM,

THANKS
Re: Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by daylae(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
Commercial banks like intercontinental,afribank,oceanic,and others that sells jamb regstn cards. . . .but i don't think it's now available, i suggest you go to jamb office to comfirm.
Re: Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by ibone: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2010
U can get it only in jamb office, and if u don't mind u can get from here in ibadan, University of ibadan precisely
Re: Jamb Notification Of Result. Pls Help by Senatorkelvo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
ibone: U can get it only in jamb office, and if u don't mind u can get from here in ibadan, University of ibadan precisely

bro, where can one get jamb notification of result card to buy in university of ibadan?

(1) (Reply)

Any Info About Bayero University Kano Post Ume / Can anybody tell me the tuition fee At UNN? / One Day Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.