Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Home/office Delivery Services For Nigeria Eateries/restaurants - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Home/office Delivery Services For Nigeria Eateries/restaurants (2787 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Ibadan Restaurants / Nigerian Restaurants In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home/office Delivery Services For Nigeria Eateries/restaurants by jot01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hi Nlder,
Living outside Nigeria has given most of us an idea of business we can do back Home.
But the fact remains will Nigerians appreciate such service if been rendered.

Here in South Africa, you can call most of the Eateries on Phone and they will deliver your order to your house or Office.

E.g Debonairs that sells Pizza's, KFC , Nandos and many More.

Just thinking if one can partner with all the eateries and render the home/Office deliveries services for customers who are not able to drive or walk to the restaurant during working hours or weekends.

Sometimes you might be spending time with Families/sick/Lazy to Drive and really want to eat Mr Biggs or Tantalizer but with this Service you can order for food,snacks and will be delivered to where you live.

I really want people to contribute to this and know what you really think.

Just wanna know if it makes any sense or just a waste of time.

Responds and contributions are welcome,
Re: Home/office Delivery Services For Nigeria Eateries/restaurants by lekank: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2012
coolest idea..i think one mind to just talk to the fastfood owners...holla me on 08032588307

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Or Kola Nut? / Health Benefits Of Zobo Drink. / 500 Cake Recipes & The Cake Cookbook Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.