Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

** Quote Of The Day ** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ** Quote Of The Day ** (903 Views)

What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote / Inspirational Quote Of The Hour (2) / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

** Quote Of The Day ** by misright(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2007
I'd wanted to seek permission from the administrator to include on the forum - Literature 'Quotes' because i yearn to give quotes to my famous nairalanders. Check out my quote and post if you have any.

The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have resigned; it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Re: ** Quote Of The Day ** by SMC(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
misright:

I'd wanted to seek permission from the administrator to include on the forum - Literature 'Quotes' because i yearn to give quotes to my famous Nairaland users. Check out my quote and post if you have any.

I don't know if you are aware, but there is already a thread called "Submit Your quote Of The Day" . This thread merely duplicates that one and it would have been better if you had posted your quote on that thread instead of creating this one.

(1) (Reply)

Just Self Published / Between Achebe And Soyinka? / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.