Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (50327 Views)

Thinking Of You Quotes / Romance Novels…the Effects On Girls Who Read Them By Scotfree / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by LiveWireForum: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Saying "I love you" has special meaning. So, naturally, you love to hear sentimental and meaningful messages in all sorts of ways. Maybe you might be looking for new ways to express how you feel, and "I love you" just doesn't feel like it's enough.

Maybe you like reading quotes from romance movies and novels or you are one of those hopeless romantics who love to think of love.

Do you need help figuring out how to recreate that sparkle of love in your man/woman's eyes? Or do you need something to simply put in your Tinder bio so you'll seem really deep and profound?

You can pull a cheesy music video stunt and put one of the love quotes on a napkin and slide it to your love interest as you walk away while Deja Vu by Beyonce plays in your head.

If you are expressing love for the first time, or have said "I love you" a million times already before Valentine's Day, these quotes are perfect to share in a paragraph text or handwritten love letter.

Starting ahead of the race can only make you finish first and it also makes the one waiting for you at the finish line very happy.

So, start planning ahead to figure out what quote would best describe your relationship or could-be relationship.

If so, we have picked 50 great quotes so you don't have to.

These best love quotes of all time are meant for more than just reading — we picked them so you can be inspired. To help you decide on that next perfect Instagram caption. To help you tell him how you really feel — without just blurting it out.

Not only are these quotes immensely romantic, but they're from your favorite movie or book by Nicolas Sparks, John Green, etc.

If you've never seen the movies or read the books then *spoiler alert* you'll see why it made everyone cry.

1. There's nothing more romantic than a sweet smile to the one you love most.

"That smile could end wars and cure cancer."
— An Abundance of Katherines

2. Don't let them forget how special they really are.

"You are so busy being you that you have no idea how unprecedented you are."
— The Fault in Our Stars

3. That feeling when she's there for you, even during your darkest hours.

"Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that ... it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home."
— A Walk to Remember

4. Always remember how important he is to you.

"When you ... lose enough people, you learn to appreciate the memories you have ..."
— The Lucky One

5. Surprise him with a text saying this.

"I don't have much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me."
— The Best of Me

6. Take it from one of the best romance novels of all time.

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you ... but once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us."
— The Notebook

7. Show your appreciation to your loved ones.

"You are the answer to every prayer I've ever offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."
— The Notebook

8. Are you his quiet person?

"I've always liked quiet people: You never know if they're dancing in a daydream or if they're carrying the weight of the world."
— Looking for Alaska

9. There's nothing like the direct approach.

"I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her."
— Notting Hill

10. Unconditional love is the best kind of love.

You want me to fall back in love with you. How do I do that when I haven't ever stopped?
— The Best of Me

11. Don't be selfish, be selfless.

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you cared for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices may be."
— Dear John

12. Forgiveness is key.

"The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive."
— Looking for Alaska

13. Love is selfless.

"Love requires sacrifice but it's worth it."
— Longest Ride

14. There's nothing like a good kiss.

"Because as good as kissing feels, nothing feels as good as the anticipation of it."

15. Kissing must be the key to eternal life.

"...nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."
— Dear John

16. You know how lucky you are.

"Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you."
— The Notebook

17. Find someone who completes you.

"If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete..."
— The Longest Ride

18. Give in to love.

"You might not understand, but I gave you all of me, and after you left, nothing was ever the same."
— The Best of Me

19. Love is gentle.

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once."
— The Fault in Our Stars

20. For the select few.

"It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
— The Fault in Our Stars

21. Nothing more romantic than being yourself.

"Because you're only thinking they-might-not-like-me-they-might-not-like-me, and guess what? When you act like that, no one likes you."

22. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes, it just takes the right guy to see it."
— The Notebook

23. A top 10 vow.

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms..."
— The Vow

24. Use this for a romantic vow your wedding.

"I vow to help you love life ... to love within the warmth of your heart and always call it home."
— The Vow

25. Everyone has feelings.

"What a treacherous thing to think a person is more than a person."
— Paper Towns

26. Don't forget the good times.

"You don't remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened."

27. When you just... know.

"I knew even then how rare that kind of love is. Only the luckiest people get to experience it at all."
— The Best of Me

28. If being with your partner brings you joy.

"I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday."
— The Notebook

29. Love is out there, even if it's hidden.

"Your now is not your forever."
— Turtles All The Way Down

30. Why wait? Act now!

"You spent your life stuck in the labyrinth... you just use the future to escape the present."
— Looking for Alaska

SOURCE

Please do like our Facebook page,it will make our year if you do.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Awwww. This has made remember how hopelessly romantic I am smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wowww
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nairalanddealer: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
No time for all these

18 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Love still dey?

3 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
love is sweet
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
In Nigeria no love quote is stronger than "Send me your account number"........ angry

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Atirolaoluwa: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
VOTE BUHARI 2019

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Who love epp?

8 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by IntellectOzone(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Love in the moon
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria ladies de hear that one? Give 'em $$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by IntellectOzone(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
In Nigeria no love quote is stronger than "Send me your account number"........ angry

Like seriously

6 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by egwekwe: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Love is scam in Nigeria..... grin grin grin

The economy has turned most of our ladies to vultures embarassed

11 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by dbtt: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Forget quote,everywhere you go is money,money and money

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by eleojo23: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
It would be nice if we can have more of those novel romance in real life

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Boring. Very boring.

I wonder how this will excite any lady at all.

6 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is also very romantic. After wowing me with sweet nothings, top it up with "darling, send me your account number..."

Chaaaaaiiii, love is sweet ooo!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Samantha23(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
lovely

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Am here to scout for pick up lines shaaa
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by videkon(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
love quote for this slaying era?

you must be HIGH

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Offpoint: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
I honestly don't find any of the quote romantic, maybe because my heart is void of emotions.

or maybe cuz I like being original

"The day you stop loving me I realized how meaningless human existence could be without a heart to beat for, a shoulder to cry on, and a partner to lean on" - offpoint 2018

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I fear not evil for what evil could be more evil than your love?" -offpoint 2018.... only the wise can decode the meaning of this qoute

"of all the big nyanshes in the whole world I settled for your flat nyansh, because once you meet your true love every imperfections becomes perfection" - offpoint 2018

Divay22 your attention is needed here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

This is also very romantic. After wowing me with sweet nothings, top it up with "darling, send me your account number..."

Chaaaaaiiii, love is sweet ooo!! cheesy cheesy

Explain 'sweet nothings' and do people still use 'darling' in 2018?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.