Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town (10678 Views)

“this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi / Mysterious Rainbow Appears Over Ethiopia As Obama Arrives (photo) / New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Mariory(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2010
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2010
old pix.there are like four or five massive high rises there right now.i will post the pix this coming week days.
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by paddylo1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
old pix.there are like four or five massive high rises there right now.i will post the pix this coming week days.

wey u dey now. . ?. .post the pix lets see
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by phantom(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by xxGARETHxx(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
The best development in the delta (opinion). . .Rainbow Town Video. . . Enjoy

[flash=580,465]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvUJKXBRt8g&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

Use this link instead of the othere one. . .the "flash" on the other site may not work for all computers. . .

www.rainbowtownph.com

pics taking by Merem

city blocks under construction,

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by xxGARETHxx(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Abagworo:

Kool That would be great

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by SSaemoenl(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
How much for an apartment in that city, Any ideas?
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by ezeagu(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2011
Couldn't they find a nice Ikwerre or Kalabari name? What's with the name 'Rainbow Town', okay. . . undecided

Anyway, update.

[center]

[/center]
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by EzeUche3(m): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2011
No place in the world, where I wish to be but Port Harcourt. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hPWO2Vbqc
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by otokx(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2011
deception after deception, things that exist only on youtube and websites. This project has been half complete for almost 3 years now.
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Horus(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013

August 2013 Update (Foundations of High Rise Condos)
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Bensonite: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abandoned project
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Longeria(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Horus:

August 2013 Update (Foundations of High Rise Condos)
Being chairman of governors Forum is more important than developing the state, according to Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Longeria: Being chairman of governors Forum is more important than developing the state, according to Amaechi.

You guys are just pathetic. I promised a set of photos and I'll do that soon.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
e don be oh , everybody don collect sete the money don finish
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Gucciboss: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
AnthonyAk:
e don be oh , everybody don collect sete the money don finish
Lol.. Guy wetin happen? U mean say all the money don jakpa? grin
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by 9jaArea: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gucciboss:

Lol.. Guy wetin happen? U mean say all the money don jakpa? grin

i was in ph last summer , the rust on the cranes no be here oh. The website alone speaks volumes of the state of the project
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Gucciboss: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
AnthonyAk:

i was in ph last summer , the rust on the cranes no be here oh. The website alone speaks volumes of the state of the project
Lol.. That's Nigeria for you. You can never receive any surprise package from this country. It is always "I no tell una"
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gucciboss:

Lol.. That's Nigeria for you. You can never receive any surprise package from this country. It is always "I no tell una"

Omo na portharcourt oh , when i went to eko atlantic . the project is moving along nicely...for now

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Gucciboss: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
AnthonyAk:

Omo na portharcourt oh , when i went to eko atlantic . the project is moving along nicely...for now

Eko Atlantic city is moving because it's a private investment. Anything government ends in politics.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Reminds me. Rainbow Town that year. But na slum natongue
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gucciboss:

Eko Atlantic city is moving because it's a private investment. Anything government ends in politics.

indeed , i feel bad for the people they chased away just to start the project
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by ogmask: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Longeria:
Being chairman of governors Forum is more important than developing the state, according to Amaechi.

You should be talking about wike who abandoned every significant project amaechi started. Is it rainbow town, timariv, RSSDA/ Overseas scholarship, monorail, model primary schools and secondary (world class) health centres etc. Look, minus play, Wike plays too much eye service politics. Pple will not know this till much later. Looking at the trans Amadi road amaechi started you could see how they have altered the plan just to reduce the actual cost of building that road yet awarded cost went up. BTW, does any of you know what govt expenditure is in rivers state. Too much rot in rivers all you see or hear is bling bling.
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
ogmask:

You should be talking about wike who abandoned every significant project amaechi started. Is it rainbow town, timariv, RSSDA/ Overseas scholarship, monorail, model primary schools and secondary (world class) health centres etc. Look, minus play, Wike plays too much eye service politics. Pple will not know this till much later. Looking at the trans Amadi road amaechi started you could see how they have altered the plan just to reduce the actual cost of building that road yet awarded cost went up. BTW, does any of you know what govt expenditure is in rivers state. Too much rot in rivers all you see or hear is bling bling.

im some what agree but the monorail was never feasible to begin with. Wike tried with that trans amadi road , i was concerned that project will never be finished but today, see as ph is free to move from elelenwo to woji to town and back. it was hell in those days.

Part of the problem with rivers state is the indigenes , they all want something for nothing.
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by ogmask: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
AnthonyAk:

im some what agree but the monorail was never feasible to begin with. Wike tried with that trans amadi road , i was concerned that project will never be finished but today, see as ph is free to move from elelenwo to woji to town and back. it was hell in those days.

Part of the problem with rivers state is the indigenes , they all want something for nothing.

The monorail was conceived poorly but the govt should have sourced for Chinese or other sponsors to complete it. For the trans Amadi road, yea wike did well to complete it but one of the most important part of that road was an interchange at garrison. This was done away with. Without sounding support for amaechi, you will agree with me that if amaechi was the gov he would have done the job as prescribed.
Re: Port Harcourt - Rainbow Town by AnthonyAk(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
ogmask:

The monorail was conceived poorly but the govt should have sourced for Chinese or other sponsors to complete it. For the trans Amadi road, yea wike did well to complete it but one of the most important part of that road was an interchange at garrison. This was done away with. Without sounding support for amaechi, you will agree with me that if amaechi was the gov he would have done the job as prescribed.

Yea garrison could be better but that place has always been problems from back in the day.

Our problems for ph no body today, the town don tire me

(1) (Reply)

FG Might Stop Paying Workers’ Salaries - CBN / Yahaya Bello Releases ₦3.98 Billion For Road Projects In Kogi / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.