Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Stinks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stinks (1904 Views)

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell / My Cousin's Catarrh Stinks , Pls Help ... / My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stinks by Ruq: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
Does yours bloom
Re: Stinks by dominique(f): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2010
you can get away with it if was the silent one sha cheesy
Re: Stinks by Blueice4re(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2010
Then cut down the level of chocolates in take.
Re: Stinks by Ruq: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2010
Other people take it too but they dont fart when am around i wonder if they do at all. its like i rarely fart when am alone it happens when am with people. When i stopped for a while it didnt all that stop and i cant stop chocolate because i fart thats like murder.
Re: Stinks by Ruq: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2010
@dominique i getaway with silent ones thats for sure!
Re: Stinks by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
It stinks because your stomach needs purging.Always eat plenty of vegetable and high fibre food to maintain a flexible stomach.

We are what we eat,what comes out of us is what is inside us.
Re: Stinks by browncocos(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
go on a detox if you can
just adding fibres to your diet will make you expel all that yukkkkk
incorporate fruits and veggies in your diet
Re: Stinks by aieromon(m): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2010
How come nobody mentioned increased water intake and a cut-down on caffeinated drinks?
Re: Stinks by blacksta(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
My Fart is also deadly - I am really ashamed - I can clear out a stadium in 5 minutes. although i eat fruits and drink lots of water - it is still deadly.
Re: Stinks by whiteroses(f): 2:09am On Jul 22, 2010
tell me about it i've had my share of fart embarassment as well.
i visited a friend who overfed me chicken, panini e.t.c, one day in lecture, finance class was most populated i was squashed somewhere in the middle, the night before, i downed double cheese cake with a whole 12 inch pizza. in class bodyodour and heat dint even let person think right, and dint realize fart was coming, i assesed the long row i was sitting in, it was overcrowded so i started rushing past people, as i got outside brap! i let one out then look around and there was one boy i really liked standing in one corner looking at me shocked embarassed fake smiley embarassed
Re: Stinks by 5p1naz(m): 4:11am On Jul 22, 2010
whiteroses:

tell me about it i've had my share of fart embarassment as well.
i visited a friend who overfed me chicken, panini e.t.c, one day in lecture, finance class was most populated i was squashed somewhere in the middle, the night before, i downed double cheese cake with a whole 12 inch pizza. in class bodyodour and heat dint even let person think right, and dint realize fart was coming, i assesed the long row i was sitting in, it was overcrowded so i started rushing past people, as i got outside brap! i let one out then look around and there was one boy i really liked standing in one corner looking at me shocked embarassed fake smiley embarassed

lmfao. . . i use to tink girls were to innocent to fart
Re: Stinks by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2010
E for scent before?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of That Ponmo Meat / 12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemongrass / A Reply To The Topic: It Is Possible For AA And AS Couple To Have An SS Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.