Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (56680 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
^ wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
do u realize there's something pink on ur pic wink tongue . . . jus sayin,lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

ma bad got carried away. . waz refferin 2 da gurl in da pic not me cheesy tongue
nwayz u mean 2 tell me dat da gurl u see pon da pic lukz 18 and under 4 u 2 doubt if she legal or not?
She soo needs 2 hear ds! grin

You never can tell, Akon probably thought the girl who got him into trouble was over 21 when she was barely 15.

Some girls are Under aged but look soooo matured
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
makajibbz:

do u realize there's something pink on your pic wink tongue . . . jus sayin,lol

Silly pikin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
chi-baby:

Silly pikin grin
grin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

You never can tell, Akon probably thought the girl who got him into trouble was over 21 when she was barely 15.

Some girls are Under aged but look soooo matured

yeh i get wah u mean
but dat doesnt mean u cnt hve an estimate of sum1z age range and it cumz out ryt
wudnt necessarily wrk wiv err1 cuz lyk u sed sum ppl may luk matured when they only yongaz
bk 2 da pic. . . so she lukz under 18 2 u yeh??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2010
chi-baby:

yeh i get wah u mean
but dat doesnt mean u cnt hve an estimate of sum1z age range and it cumz out ryt
wudnt necessarily wrk wiv err1 cuz lyk u sed sum ppl may luk matured when they only yongaz
bk 2 da pic. . . so she lukz under 18 2 u yeh??

She looks 19-20 which is borderline, So thats why I need to ask very well, Borderline can be below the threshold
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2010
^ oh i see. . .it is wat it is still smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2010
chi-baby:

grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2010
chi-baby:

So what is it? How old is she?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2010
makajibbz:

grin grin

smiley
dayokanu:

wud ask 4 u and holla bk wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2010
Call her right now and lemme know then tell her someone likes her
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2010
dayokanu:

i knew it wld end up there,lol tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Call her right now and lemme know then tell her someone likes her

dnt wanno disturb her cuz she myt b asleep
itz quite l8 here and me too is off here soonish smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dayokanu(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2010
Where are you and her? UK? i thought Chi in your name meant Chicago
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chibaby5(f): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2010
^ cheesy cheesy

yeh she in da Uk neva mind bwt me tongue
off nw nyt smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
believes that something great and good will and can still happen
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by blacksta(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
^ This person get future - as long as they continue trusting in God
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
indulges in mystery
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
He looks like he's spent time in the military.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
first of all i want to welcome u here on NAIRALAND officially
u are highly welcome
I can be ur guide if u deem it necessary and also me fit
ur pix is cool for a beginner

i will also like u to explain in details what u saw
I mean how did u know that
is it written on my face?// in my looks
is it that obvious?

u look to be like a cheerful person
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
I can pretty much see the seriousness in your face. I don't know, guys that spent time in the military are usually firm looking men with a different swagger from those who have no or very little discipline.

Thanks for the offer to help me around, but this is pretty simple for me. Believe me, I've see more difficult forums. I'm navigating around just fine, but I do thank you for your consideration. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
looks good. . . .lovely smile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
hmmm,comments reserved wink cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
googles:

looks good. . . .lovely smile

Googles, you're Hot! Woman to Woman (I mean no sexual funniness behind that comment)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thanks.

@post

i like her already (I mean no sexual funniness behind that comment) cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
disguised homos [no offence in dt comment]. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
gentleman but he can be nautie tongue cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
You and games thread sef.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
i dey disturb uu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
makajibbz:

disguised homos [no offence in dt comment]. tongue
Did you just call me a homo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110)

1. . . . . .999,998 999,999 1,000,000. Who Will Write 1? / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / 3words Per Post: Part 2a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.