Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date (18551 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Delta State University Post Ume Screening Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date by kaymoney52: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
The screening date will be out before firday this week, for more details on the price for form and others things you would be needing, Contact me through +238038769005 and i will tell you all you need to know and render you full help to gain your admission,
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date by adepoju4real(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
wow! Dis is gud! Pls is it true dat there wont be cbt galore @ poly ibadan dis yr. I learnt dat admision wil be direct
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date by felixboye1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
The application for 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme closes Wednesday July 3, 2013. Hurry up now and apply here: https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ .

Visit our website www.scholarships4africans.org to learn more details on how and where to apply for Scholarship Money to Study Abroad free of charge.

Like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/scholarships4africanstostudyabroad to have latest update on Scholarships Opportunities available for African Students.

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date by kaysea4love(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
yes the form is out .....My name is kazeem, bus-admin HND 2 student and this is my no 08144612467, if need any info...abt the post jamb or hnd form, contant me.)...Or facebook chat.....search for kaysea4success@gmail.com on ur facebook and add me....Note; pls send mesage e.g(nairaland) with ur frd request....
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date by Seylad2009(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
***You want to do REGISTER online of The Polytechnic,Ibadan to avoid mistake.
***You need sincere advice on admission related issues Such as which course to choose to guarantee your admission or whether Your O'level result will be accept for the course you intended studing.
***You have any challenges during or after registration.
***Have you been dupe or you are already in there trap and doesn't knw what to do.
***For enquires/assistant ;check the school Website (www.polyibadan.edu.ng) or call Sheyi on 08079510621,BB:325E5D3E. Or
Come over to The Polytechnic,Ibadan Admission Office,
Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Waec Timetable / No-work-no-pay Rule May Escalate ASUU Crisis / Cowbell Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.