Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria (68034 Views)

Where To Buy Clothes In Nigeria? / Where Can I Buy Authentic Clothes In Lagos ? / Wearing Different Styles Of Clothes In Different Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by spfuniture: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
we have all you want in our show rooms just call us or mail us we are there every were to serve you better.

call 08064599939 or symbolofpeace@rocketmail.com

Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by afrochic: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ pepsi you have to know what your market is. and start small, word of mouth first then grow unless you have a lot of money to start with that will help you too.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by simolee: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2008
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get brand name polos in Lagos, and how much they go for.Any infromation would be help.

Thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lobs: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2008
hello friend my advice is first do your diligent survey b4 going into the biz i am a fashion designer and i know what it take to survive in NIGERIA  [1] persiviarance [2]money [3] your mobility  and much more go for women stuffs.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by OmogeWBT(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2008
None - its still very illegal :-(
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by OmogeWBT(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2008
I meant "Nope!"
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by simi29: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
I've just  started a wholesale clothing business. My focus is only on nice designers stuff, no mix and match, because l believe quality is much better than quantity. Moreover, quality stuff do sells fast than counterfeit. l will definitely needs anyone who's in boutique business in Nigeria. Anyone interested should contact me through this post. Thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by blueprint0(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2008
gat first grade, up class TM shirts and other LONDON brands for 3k, first grade, they are not tear rubbers ooo, but crazy ass first grade, holla me, 08038264927
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lissom: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hey peeps.wat r the prices of this stuffs in nija.
this are the assumed prices i got from someone.
let me hear urs,plus u can add prices of other designer stuffs.fanx

Gucci glasses 30-40k
armani glasses - 30 - 40k
all glasses are in the same range(according to what people say sha)
converse (orginal ones in package) 8 - 10k
sneakers in general 7 - 10k
tm lewin tops 5 - 8k
normal tops 1500-4000k
jeans - 2k - 15k
heard ed hardies and evisus are also expensive,but don't have an idea of the price
perfumes 8k them dkny delicious,ferragamo,unforgivable and the likes
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by mercydrops: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2008
@simi29
iam interested in wholesale clothes in quantities and i will belooking upto a response from you i have a boutique in Akure ondo state that has customers from abuja and Igbinedion universities, i will be looking forward to hearing from you 08033541760,08087010726, ayodejigoods@yahoo.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by mohawkchic(f): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2008
~This Thread Has been merged with "Price & Location Enquiry About Fashion- Related Items At Home & Abroad "

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188530.0.html
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lerelondon(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2009
@mercydrops, i am london based but coming by march,,I have designer stuff i am bringing down ,, All my items are top designer quality items still with the price tags to show wht they cost,, Don't know the class of items u want but check out wht I have below, people say selling individually wld be more profitable but i dont have the time,,If you want to buy in bulk then good,,
puma snickers- over 20 pairs
men and women suits(next,burton of london,etc)
women tops
mens designer shirts(ysl,tm lewin,hawes and curtis,perre cardin,
if interested , call +447859730430 or email brins22002@yahoo.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Quinby: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2009
@ Simi29,.how do i reach you?
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bettylizzy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
hello all i deal in suits,shirts of different kinds,shoes etc and i am into event management,
anyone who need my service pls contact this number 07092087384.
thanks

phone number modifies 07066477073
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by babakay45: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2009
Hello All,

I am here making enquiries on behalf of my younger sister who I plan on setting up in business. I would like people who can supply quality TM Lewin and Hawes & Curtis shirts to contact me via email. I would also welcome suggestions as to what other designers are/might be lucratic in Lagos.

I also would like reliable and trusted information about this business from anyone who is into it or knows someone who is.

Email: cyauba@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by poyoyo: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2009
I CAN GET T.M LEWIN SHIRTS FOR 6,000 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BOTH MEN AND FEMALE, YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON VIVIOGUNTADE@YAHOO.CO.UK.
I CAN GET YOU PICS AS WELL, TAKE CARE
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Motee(f): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2009
Where can i get a size 8 trouser of different designs especially those type with belt.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bettylizzy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
are you talking about pant trouser or male trouser lets no.u can get me on graciousconcept93@yahoo.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Motee(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
Yes Pant trouser. Do you have a lot of designs and do you have a shop in Lagos where you sell.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bettylizzy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
thanks for the reply,i have some of them but not on ground now.coming within some weeks to this time
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Motee(f): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
Oops! thanks.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bettylizzy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
alright madam,just let me have your phone numbers and mail address thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bettylizzy(f): 6:42am On May 05, 2009
you can mail the address to me on graciousconcept93@yahoo.com,as i await your phone numbers,thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by emporium(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2009
Hi All, the website below is an ecommerce store based in the UK and supplying businesses
there and in Nigeria at wholesale prices. We stock a broad range of consumer goods
ranging from items as minute as cufflinks, designer shirts,shoes and bags, to high value
items like plasma TVs and computers.We do retail and wholesale at some of the LOWEST
prices available in the UK.We sell below half the price of most high street stores on
many products!

Importantly,we ship to Nigeria at very reasonable rates.In most cases ,you do not need to
pay upfront for goods ordered from our company (which is a bona fide UK registered
company). All you need do is visit the website, then send an email or call us to indicate
what you are interested in.We will respond giving you details on shipping cost, etc. We
will ship all items to Lagos from where you can collect from one of our local
Representatives.It is essentially cash and carry.

We also collaborate with two Christian ministries in Nigeria to help small business
owners develop their business by providing a variety of goods at highly competitive
wholesale prices direct from the UK .

We can also arrange container loads on ex chainstore ( Argos, Tesco etc ) products, at
below 50% of the usual store prices.

Email: sales@christianmarkets.co.uk

Registered business address:

Christian Markets Ltd
Unit B7,
Eurolink Business Centre,
49 Effra Road,
London Sw2 1bz,
United Kingdom
Tel.+44(0)2077375288 ; 00447554003717
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by McMilan: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hey you guys are wonderful. This summer I will be in Naija with original beautiful Italian jeans, shirts,  t-shirts etc (wholesale and retail), prices are from #3000 to #10000. for more information get in touch at:  infoitalcom@yahoo.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by festie: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
must all nigerians go crazy abt tm lewim shirts lets open our eyes,
i bought some nice Italian suits and shirt from italy to nigeria
they were all telling me tm shirts mind u tm styles are copied
from italy and styled by italian check out their catalogs for facts
more also one and two bottons suits no more three
even ur stylist tm new collection re more of three than one or two buttons

fashion nigeria make una wake up
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by festie: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
we ve some male and female italian wears
range from 2k5 to 3k
anyone interested
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by toluh(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
@festie am intrested, How do i contact u?
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by hanoipp: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dear sir : Mr, ,Mrs ,Madam

My company from Hanoi Viet Nam we want to export some goods. There are currently a number of products exported:
1. clothes men sex, clothing T-Shirt. polo shirt etc ,
2. short clothes, sports clothes.
3. clothes by the order form that foreign companies set.
4. some type slices brick layer, Tiles and wall.

If you want to import goods from VietNam we can help you.
Please contact us directly, all requests only information email: hanoipp@yahoo.com, our products will satisfy the requirements for you
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/
http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/hanoipp/CLOTHES/
look forward to receiving your answer you.
Vu-Van-Thang +
Import-Export Mananger
hanoipp at yahoo dot com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by McMilan: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hi everybody.
I am now in Lagos Nigeria with beautiful, original and high quality Italian jeans, Italian suits, and Italian pkt shirts.
contact me at infoitalcom@yahoo.com for details.
Cheers.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by simi29: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2009
Quinby:

@ Simi29,.how do i reach you?

Firstly, l'm truly sorry for the late response. I barely check my posts. Anyway, may l have your email or contact number and l promise to get back to you soonest. Have a blessed day.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by yanizi(f): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2009
hi,i have real brand lady eveningdress---USA brand ALEX and other brands.lady jeans
and smaller quantity man sweaters/jeans.and man underwears.
if any friend interest,welcome.
yanizi086@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell / Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices! / The Best Fashion design school in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.