Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tilapia Fisheries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tilapia Fisheries (932 Views)

Market For Tilapia Fish / Tilapia Feed Formulation And Feeding Technique / Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tilapia Fisheries by gbagudara: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
Is anyone into the fishery business? Are Tilapias a good choice? What other kind of fish can you farm aside from catfish? My religion does not allow for catfish consumption. For the same reason I would not like to cultivate them.
Re: Tilapia Fisheries by oderemo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
My religion does not allow for catfish consumption. For the same reason I would not like to cultivate them.
what religion is that?
Re: Tilapia Fisheries by gbagudara: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2010
christianity
Only eat fish with scales and fins. Old testament. Read Exodus. Christian Bible. KJV (king james version)
Re: Tilapia Fisheries by FarmTech(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
What God have made clean, no man shud curse. Christians are free to eat wotever they like to God's glory
Re: Tilapia Fisheries by Osama10(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2014
gbagudara: christianity
Only eat fish with scales and fins. Old testament. Read Exodus. Christian Bible. KJV (king james version)
Re: Tilapia Fisheries by naijacutee(f): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2014
gbagudara: christianity

And if you continue on to the New Testament, in Acts 10:

Peter’s Vision

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

(1) (Reply)

The Gradual Demise Of Cdma Telcos In Nigeria / Get Free Fixed Odds Trade Signals Here / Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.