Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183795 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

I tend to get better quality in terms of ripostes on the Religion Board of this forum.

This is quite interesting. Let's have a look.

A woman gets pregnant. Two persons have different views as to how that happened.

Person 1: Has the view that, as is consistent with human reproductive experience, the woman had gotten pregnant from s.exual intercourse.

Person 2: Has the view that an intangible spiritual entity magically made her pregnant without intercourse.

Which view is more consistent with reason, human experience and common sense? ? ? ?

And some how I am the one being deleuded? Well, your choice, son.

On no account would you receive from me that which you give: namely knee jerk insults arising from a void.

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon amongst human beings and this is it; when a human being is unable to address a glaring (and painful) internal inconsistency in his beliefs, he is most likely to convulsively explode. That explosion has appeared in the form of your insults - I take no offence in the least; I merely recognise that which is obvious: namely that you are deeply pained by the absurdity that emerges as your conviction: It is simply and civilly pointed out to you that it is not very likely that a woman would get pregnant without intercourse - and you have made exactly no logical rebuttal of that reasonable proposition. What you have done is simply evince the truth; namely that you have no answer to that obvious illogicality which happens to be your conviction. In this you are sadly supported by a group of people who have not proffered any reasonable rebuttal in that regard.

Accordingly I see no reason as yet to retract the very simple proposition that I laid before you; namely that people to not get pregnant by spiritual or magical means; but by s.exual intercourse or artificial insemination - which was not available two thousand years ago.

It is hardly my cup of tea that you subscribe to ancient semitic myths which would certainly sound ludicruous to you if they were tales of your own ancestors.

This is where I have a problem. And further this is what I mean by thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. You have stated –

1. That I have blasphemed.

2. That I have “abused’ God.

I am aghast at these conclusions. From where did you get the notion that questioning the likelihood of a pregnancy arising without s.exual intercourse, amounts to blasphemy? We are well past the age of reason, dear friend. If we are entitled to question such things as men turning into frogs, surely we are entitled to question an ancient story which tells us that a woman conceived a baby out of thin air.

Now I would urge you to be more perceptive. At time of that supposed event, the punishment for s.exual activity outside wedlock was death by stoning. What do you suppose a young female who is pregnant outside of wedlock would do? Admit that she has had s.ex? Or blame it on the Holy Ghost?

You riddle me with laughter. You do have miles to walk yet, son.

Again let us look at the second part of your statement. You stated that I have abused God! That is a grand presumption sir, for I did no such thing.

I drew out an analogy showing that it is unlikely that a woman may be pregnant without any form of natural conception. How does that amount to abusing God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I do not know what your perception of the transcendental almighty God is: but I can assure you that I believe in God and worship God. My perception of God however, does not involve such things as miraculous pregnancies or rituals of any sort. I urge you not to make any presumptions in this regard.

Dress warm.

All said mr, all of this composition of yours amounts to nothing tangible. You say you worship God and do not believe in Christ, then why worship God? I wanna ask you a question. Do you read the bible ? Do you believe in its contents ? Like I have said in my previous posts, you tend to make use of complex grammatical compositions that you obviously do not completely understand. Those write-ups tend to depict how shallow sighted you are in your reasoning. That said, do you believe in spiritualism ? Have you seen magicians perform magic? Are you aware that some places on this earth are haunted by ghosts? Why is it then impossible for God, the creator of this earth, to twist the natural flow of things to fulfill his word and purpose for man ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^^ Thanks Sauron.

It is hugely satisfying for me that in all of your continuously abusive responses, you have yet to address the simple poser that was raised.

I do wonder what your perception of the divine is. Anything that is illogical must perforce be divine?

There is a Yoruba myth regarding a chicken and some sand being lowered on a rope to the earth, landing at Ile Ife, and creating the world. I suppose you might defend the veracity of that legend by stating that it is divine: and as such, cannot be understood. That would not be very useful son.

Likewise it is not very useful to defend an ancient semitic myth with the same lame excuse. Frankly, everyone can use that excuse. Hindus use the exact same excuse to defend their worhip and veneration of cows. Its a divine matter, so we can't question it. I wonder what you make of that.

Dress warm.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Siena:

Sauron, I can understand your concern, regarding Deep Sight's posts. But reading through his latest response, I can honestly say, he hasn't blasphemed, or insulted God. He's merely mentioned that divinity, and humanity often conflict. Sometimes, we question spiritual occurences, and apply human logic to try explaining these occurences, questioning things we don't understand does not make us bad, it's a human emotion to be curious.

That's what I deduce from his post at any rate.

But how did this Black parents, White Blond concern Mary and Jesus.
Were Jesus' parents Black and he's White?  The analogy makes no sense and i dunno why anyone would bring stuffs like that here. . . .

Some of us get offended when we see daft statements like such.

Deep Sight:

^^^ Thanks Sauron.

It is hugely satisfying for me that in all of your continuously abusive responses, you have yet to address the simple poser that was raised.

I do wonder what your perception of the divine is. Anything that is illogical must perforce be divine?

There is a Yoruba myth regarding a chicken and some sand being lowered on a rope to the earth, landing at Ile Ife, and creating the world. I suppose you might defend the veracity of that legend by stating that it is divine: and as such, cannot be understood. That would not be very useful son.

Likewise it is not very useful to defend an ancient semitic myth with the same lame excuse. Frankly, everyone can use that excuse. Hindus use the exact same excuse to defend their worhip and veneration of cows. Its a divine matter, so we can't question it. I wonder what you make of that.

Dress warm.

That i choose not to answer you does not mean i don't have an answer to your asinine comments. . . .
I won't engage you in such. . . . .Like i said earlier, if you are looking for someone to argue with about the birth of Christ. . . .call your local cleric.

This thread is not about Jesus.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
cryptic:

All said mr, all of this composition of yours amounts to nothing tangible. You say you worship God and do not believe in Christ, then why worship God?

God is available to all of humanity, irrespective of race or creed.

There are hundreds of millions of people who know nothing of Jesus of Nazareth. You might be surprised to learn that many of them actually are more "christ-like" than many supposed christians.

I wanna ask you a question. Do you read the bible ?

Cover to cover, all the time. Its a great book.

Do you believe in its contents ?

It is a book of great spiritual insight, worthwhile history, and much wisdom. However in the course of the centuries many mistranslations, misconceptions, innaccuracies, and deliberate alterations have crept into it. Like everything with a human imprint, it is not perfect.

That said, do you believe in spirituality ?

Everything is spiritual. Existence would be dead matter, without the spirit.

Have you seen magicians perform magic?

There is no such thing as magic. There is only manipulation of the laws of nature to acheive desired results. If those laws are unknown to you, the manipulatuon would appear "magical" to you.

Are you aware that some places on this earth are haunted by ghosts? Why is it then impossible for God, the creator of this earth, to twist the natural flow of things to fulfill his word and purpose for man ?

I want you to reflect carefully on this statement. Do you not see the ineluctable contradiction. Nature is spawned by God. Nature is, in fact, the will and manifestation of God. Why then wpould God "twist" the natural order of things? Recall that God is unchangeable, perfect from all eternity. As such God does not "twist' the natural order of things because that order is willed by God. It is inconceiveable to talk of God acting against his own will.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

But how did this Black parents, White Blond concern Mary and Jesus.
Were Jesus' parents Black and he's White? The analogy makes no sense and i dunno why anyone would bring stuffs like that here. . . .

I am surprised that you missed the connection. You must have been so mad at what I was writing that you failed to take it in.

Here's the connection i tried to draw.

Mary was pregnant. Rather than accept the obvious - namely that there had been intercourse prior to that, people explained it as an act of the Holy Ghost.

Ditto with this case. Our Naija lady got pregnant, delivered a baby with strong white as well as black features. Rather than face the obvious and accede that she may very likely have copulated with a caucasian, we are hearing about genetic throw backs, mutations, et all. Not that such phenomena are unknown to science, but its just interesting how in both cases people reach way above the immediate and most likely explanation: namely s.ex - and arrive at more esoteric possibilities on account of the same desire not to accept a very likely element of s.exual activity.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

God is available to all of humanity, irrespective of race or creed.

There are hundreds of millions of people who know nothing of Jesus of Nazareth. You might be surprised to learn that many of them actually are more "christ-like" than many supposed christians.

Cover to cover, all the time. Its a great book.

It is a book of great spiritual insight, worthwhile history, and much wisdom. However in the course of the centuries many mistranslations, misconceptions, innaccuracies, and deliberate alterations have crept into it. Like everything with a human imprint, it is not perfect.

Everything is spiritual. Existence would be dead matter, without the spirit.

There is no such thing as magic. There is only manipulation of the laws of nature to acheive desired results. If those laws are unknown to you, the manipulatuon would appear "magical" to you.

I want you to reflect carefully on this statement. Do you not see the ineluctable contradiction. Nature is spawned by God. Nature is, in fact, the will and manifestation of God. Why then wpould God "twist" the natural order of things? Recall that God is unchangeable, perfect from all eternity. As such God does not "twist' the natural order of things because that order is willed by God. It is inconceiveable to talk of God acting against his own will.
In other words, you are trying to say miracles are make-beliefs ? Have you not heard of people praying their way into breakthrough ? Would you say it is natural to have a crippled man healed? Is it also natural to have a man born blind receive his sight ?What do you call all of those ? a natural twist of things?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
Hi Cryptic.

Those are all very natural things. They simply lie outside our knowledge and this is why we term them "supernatural" - because we have no understanding of how they happen. Healing is possible in many ways. It is possible for you to heal a person by projecting positive thoughtwaves through vibrations that move in ethereal space. This again, is perfectly natural. However a person who is not schooled in such things will term them "magic", "miracles" or "supernatural."

So things do happen that are beyond our knowledge. This is however no reason to suppose that men turn into frogs or that people get pregnant from thin air. We are able to discern the natural processes of certain things. One such natural process is copulation, conception, pregnancy and birth. Telling me that a woman became pregnant without copulation is just as ludicruous as telling me that a woman gave birth without being pregnant. It is a natural process, and that process is willed by God, and God is perfect and unchanging.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by doveg: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
pls anything more than DNA is needed.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Pethan: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
DNA test please  undecided undecided
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Omolola1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
the couples are hiding something undecided
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

Hi Cryptic.

Those are all very natural things. They simply lie outside our knowledge and this is why we term them "supernatural" - because we have no understanding of how they happen. Healing is possible in many ways. It is possible for you to heal a person by projecting positive thoughtwaves through vibrations that move in ethereal space. This again, is perfectly natural. However a person who is not schooled in such things will term them "magic", "miracles" or "supernatural."

So things do happen that are beyond our knowledge. This is however no reason to suppose that men turn into frogs or that people get pregnant from thin air. We are able to discern the natural processes of certain things. One such natural process is copulation, conception, pregnancy and birth. Telling me that a woman became pregnant without copulation is just as ludicruous as telling me that a woman gave birth without being pregnant. It is a natural process, and that process is willed by God, and God is perfect and unchanging.
Hello Mr.Deep sight,
                               Would you agree with me that man is still evolving in his thoughts and understanding pertaining things of both the physical and the supernatural? You even acknowledged the fact that things do happen beyond our knowledge. You went on to speak about healing being made possible by projecting thoughtwaves via vibrations that move in ethereal space. To some extent that is not "perfectly natural" as those thoughtwaves do not really move in the atmospheric space. They move in the spiritual realm. If we were told 300 years ago that we'd be able to communicate via the use of cellular phones, I bet we'd probably say it is impossible. Would you also agree with me that those that are involved in things of the spiritual are still evolving in their thoughts and understanding of spiritualism. To this end, why would you preclude the birth of Jesus christ without copulation a possibility, assuming in the realm of the spiritual it is indeed possible but unbeknownst to man? I'd want to assume that you'd admit to me and everyone reading this that u don't know shi*t about spiritualism. Likewise those that are presently involved in it.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by vescucci(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
Why don't you both move to another thread and stop derailing this one?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by shagmus(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na wa o. This world is definitely coming to an end. that child is definitely from the parents but if i were the guy i would wait for a DNA test before going public
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
tpiah:

no need to get defensive and insultive unless you're a lunatic.

i made my points very civilly and if you feel you're too big to post photos to prove what you're alleging, then kindly buzz off and stop wasting people's time.

you say there are biracial people with one pure black parent and one 100% white parent, who are born with naturally blonde hair. If you're not ready to provide evidence of that, then keep quiet.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you think eye color isnt an indicator of albinism.

or maybe you just like deceiving yourself.

I have every right to get defensive when you try and put words in to my mouth; again, where did I say I was white-skinned, you crazy bat? If you rarely step out of your cave to see the wonders of the human race, that's not my problem; I KNOW blond biracial children exist whether you want to agree to it or not. Don't like what I post, skip it and go antagonize someone else, you harpy. You are so woefully ignorant, I can't imagine how you've made it through life so far. Talking about 'pure' this and '100%' that; what's wrong with you? Since I'm in a giving mood, here's a picture that was recently posted on NL; I'm sure you're still whinge about it but what else is new.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-311678.32.html

You don't get it: biracial kids come in ALL SHADES! How you think an interracial couple can't create a blonde/blue-eyed child but think a 100% Black couple can is beyond mind boggling. An interracial couple is more likely to create a child like baby Nmachi than her parents are; how is that hard to understand? Look at you talking about light eyes in newborns being a sign of albinism; some just have lighter eyes that will either stay that way or darken. It doesn't mean that they are albinos.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^plz shut up and look at that mother very well.

is that your example of a pure black?

i've seen that picture before lots of times, on google.

abeg comot for road you senseless thing.

oponu.

bring another photo of a naturally blonde biracial baby with a pure black parent and by pure black i dont mean someone who looks like she could be mixed.

is english comprehension a problem for you?

na so una just dey chase whites everywhere trying to be more white than them and creating problems where there are none!

Look at you talking about light eyes in newborns being a sign of albinism; some just have lighter eyes that will either stay that way or darken. It doesn't mean that they are albinos. 

gosh you are s.tupid and why am i wasting my time with you.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ifele(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2010
I am not trying to be racist. But let there be a DNA test. I believe they could have given them the wrong baby. I am not being racist.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
hackney:

SMART.
From the pic whats the baby then?

Arrow.
you're more than an id!ot.
just because someone has white skin and blond hair does not make them Caucasian.
why do i feel I'm arguing with someone with no brain?
thats like saying MJ is no longer African America.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by friendl: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
This doesn't make sense,the mother have something to say,,
YOU CAN'T PLANT CORN AND HARVEST PAWPAW,,
Why haven't it happen in NIGERIA that a couple gave birth to White,,
Do not be deceived God is not an author of confusion, so its an they not attribute it as an act of God or a miracle,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're more than an id!ot.
just because someone has white skin and blond hair does not make them Caucasian.
why do i feel I'm arguing with someone with no brain?
thats like saying MJ is no longer African America.

tpiah:

oponu.

bring another photo of a naturally blonde biracial baby with a pure black parent and by pure black i dont mean someone who looks like she could be mixed.

na so una just dey chase whites everywhere trying to be more white than them and creating problems where there are none!

Why do u guys keep cursing and cursing over this particular case ? I was only trying to have fun when I said that the woman should tell the truth. I think it is time I threw more light on this matter. These are the things that could have likely happened.
1. She has had a blonde ancestor and cheated with a blonde. Reason I said this is because this particular trait is a recessive trait, meaning this trait must be present in both parents' genes for this trait to be manifested.
2. She has had a blonde ancestor and had In vitrio fertilization carried out and had her egg fertilized with a blonde's spermatozoa.
Take note of this. Dark hair is a dominant trait, brown eyes is also a dominant trait. In any case, it could be she has had a blonde ancestor who had blue eyes. Now, if she had a blonde ancestor with blue eyes and copulated with a blue eyed blonde, this trait again could manifest.
All of this said, even in such cases, it is extremely rare(less than 5%) for this black lady to have this blue-eyed, blonde baby, even if she copulated with a blonde.
The possibility of mutation is most likely in this case. Gene mutation could be inherited from a parent or acquired during a person's lifetime,  Now, there is what is called polymorphism(Genetic changes that occur in more than 1 percent of the population as in the case of people having blonde hair, blue eyes e.t.c). This happens when there is an error during replication.All of the cells in your body originated from one fertilized egg, which then divided, creating daughter cells that continued to divide.If there happens to be an error during replication, information coded in the DNA is altered.If one of the gametes that resulted in a fertilized egg had a genetic mutation that mutation would appear as a mistake in the DNA of virtually every cell in the body. This is what gives rise to the physical features that you can see on the folks with blue eyes, blonde air. e.t.c

It is quite simple. We all came from ancestors that never really had all of these traits that humans exhibit now. Mutation took place over time.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=20pt]Children, can you all stop throwing abuses at each other?[/size]
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
Yes MAMAGEE
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^I don't recall referring to you but if you feel that you're a child, then it's okay.

Dayokanu, the stubborn boy. cool
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
Am I not your child? Dont you feed me with what they feed young children? The lactose enriched protein shake
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by SSaemoenl(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^^ grin grin cry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by cap28: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

I tend to get better quality in terms of ripostes on the Religion Board of this forum.

This is quite interesting. Let's have a look.

A woman gets pregnant. Two persons have different views as to how that happened.

Person 1: Has the view that, as is consistent with human reproductive experience, the woman had gotten pregnant from s.exual intercourse.

Person 2: Has the view that an intangible spiritual entity magically made her pregnant without intercourse.

Which view is more consistent with reason, human experience and common sense? ? ? ?

And some how I am the one being deleuded? Well, your choice, son.

On no account would you receive from me that which you give: namely knee jerk insults arising from a void.

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon amongst human beings and this is it; when a human being is unable to address a glaring (and painful) internal inconsistency in his beliefs, he is most likely to convulsively explode. That explosion has appeared in the form of your insults - I take no offence in the least; I merely recognise that which is obvious: namely that you are deeply pained by the absurdity that emerges as your conviction: It is simply and civilly pointed out to you that it is not very likely that a woman would get pregnant without intercourse - and you have made exactly no logical rebuttal of that reasonable proposition. What you have done is simply evince the truth; namely that you have no answer to that obvious illogicality which happens to be your conviction. In this you are sadly supported by a group of people who have not proffered any reasonable rebuttal in that regard.

Accordingly I see no reason as yet to retract the very simple proposition that I laid before you; namely that people to not get pregnant by spiritual or magical means; but by s.exual intercourse or artificial insemination - which was not available two thousand years ago.

It is hardly my cup of tea that you subscribe to ancient semitic myths which would certainly sound ludicruous to you if they were tales of your own ancestors.

This is where I have a problem. And further this is what I mean by thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. You have stated –

1. That I have blasphemed.

2. That I have “abused’ God.

I am aghast at these conclusions. From where did you get the notion that questioning the likelihood of a pregnancy arising without s.exual intercourse, amounts to blasphemy? We are well past the age of reason, dear friend. If we are entitled to question such things as men turning into frogs, surely we are entitled to question an ancient story which tells us that a woman conceived a baby out of thin air.

Now I would urge you to be more perceptive. At time of that supposed event, the punishment for s.exual activity outside wedlock was death by stoning. What do you suppose a young female who is pregnant outside of wedlock would do? Admit that she has had s.ex? Or blame it on the Holy Ghost?

You riddle me with laughter. You do have miles to walk yet, son.

Again let us look at the second part of your statement. You stated that I have abused God! That is a grand presumption sir, for I did no such thing.

I drew out an analogy showing that it is unlikely that a woman may be pregnant without any form of natural conception. How does that amount to abusing God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I do not know what your perception of the transcendental almighty God is: but I can assure you that I believe in God and worship God. My perception of God however, does not involve such things as miraculous pregnancies or rituals of any sort. I urge you not to make any presumptions in this regard.

Dress warm.

breathtakingly refreshing, funny and erudite - but i fear you have an uphill task reasoning with some people on here who have been completely brainwashed by religion, this is why the chinese regarded the white man's religion as anathema - its not for nothing that they described it as opium of the masses - long live our inability as a people to think rationally.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Leilah(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
The child will darken and hav the same features as them.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Am I not your child? Dont you feed me with what they feed young children? The lactose enriched protein shake
tongue tongue tongue
SSaemoenl:

^^^ grin grin cry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
tpiah:

oponu.

Look at what mother? Unless she tells you she's of mixed ancestry, most would consider her a full Black woman. Has she told you otherwise? Why are you such a Arrow? I'm not bringing another damn thing for you; go drink bleach. You're talking about some looking to be more White than White people; look at you attributing known recessive genes to a couple that claims to have no White ancestry. The fact that you find it hard for an interracial couple to birth a blonde, blue-eyed baby but are gung ho about a (as you put it) 'pure' Black couple being more likely to do so shows your reasoning is non-existent. I repeat, you are a Arrow. Seriously, I can't believe YOU made the remark that light eyes are an indication of albinism and then go on to call me 's.tupid'. I say that's not always the case and I say so from personal experience. I was born gray-eyed and my eyes have since darkened. Does that make me an albino as well? You're still a waste of space; go and shine your crazy eyes on someone else.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by LadyFine: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
From the spiritual point of view,this child is simply miracle from God.The bible says in  Ecclesiates  , there is nothing new under the surface of the earth;further we are told in the Gospel that with God all things are possible!Virgin Mary had Jesus without knowing a man.God is trying to tell the world something with this child.Biologically, the child was on its way to albinism  but the  gene responsible became positively mutated.I wonder why pple  are negative and skeptical about this.What abt the couple in  USA that gave birth to a 2 headed daughter?What abt the couple in the same USA  that gave birth to a child with apparently no eyes, scanty hair and deformed head  ?!What about  conjoined twins!What about the  Indian girl with extra limbs-so many  examples? Till date  medicine has notbeen able to unravel some ailments and there is always  health challenges in the medicle world.Babylonians   in bible  tried to build a  tower   into the heavens to know what it is like , an attempt to overstep the limited knowledge of man but God knocked down the tower !MEANING - human knowledge has limit and some events in life defy explaination. Many thanks to Gabry,Siena,Afam4eva,Olutope,The Amaka and Agaba123.Meanwhile the couple has agreed  for their daughter to  be genetically    examined   and   studied . Finally, a close look at the the baby  wil show she is not  a full European   and her sister has some trace of light skin in her.The environment could also playa factor in impacting embryo ! MAY GOD BE PRAISED FOR THIS CHILD
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
Travelista, take it easy! I know you're really annoyed, but let things drop. At least for now. Tpiah hasn't responded further, so time for a truce?

*Waves olive branch.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by SSaemoenl(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
mama-gee:

You say make i no laugh mama, u wan make i dey  cry so that u go dey  cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.