Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? (2112 Views)

Heritage Banking Company Website Finally Up! / Heritage Bank (HBC) / Carrington Heritage Foundation Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by amodiaquin: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2007
Please has anyone in the house ever heard of Carrington Heritage Foundation? They claim to give scholarships for overseas study but they are asking for N6500 to be paid into a certain account.Are they genuine?Are they fraudsters?Please help. Also if you know sites i can search for scholarships for postgraduate studies, I 'l be grateful to have them. Thanks
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by tot(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hello. I did a google search on it and came up with nothing concrete. Personally, i think one should think twice when u have to 'pay' for a scholarship
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by ZENOI: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hello smiley, i am interested in the Carrington Heritage foundation discussion. I read about it from the Guardian newspaper and i was so impresseed that there are still good organisations that have the interest of Nigerians at heart, because in the long run, this will not only lead to high human capacity development in Nigeria, but will also have an immediate effect of elevating Nigerians who never dreamt of having such a life changing oppourtunity. It is true that we Nigerians tend to bart an eye on any new development which comes into nigeria especially when it involves a fee with sceptisism. However it must not be disregarded that the banks who are part of this scholarship project must have carried the necessary research and background checks, i dont think the banks are fraudstars too. if they think it is ok, then i am in,
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by tot(f): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2007
well, all d best & gudluck.
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by tot(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2007
sorry, dat should be of cos, and not of because,
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by ZENOI: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2007
hello TOT,
when i saw the advertisement i went to the foundation's website, and dropped them a mail. They sent me an FAQ and they in no way mentioned that they were affliliated to the British council nor is there anywhere on their website where they claim to do so. So TOT, get your facts right so that you do not give false info. to people who would have other wise benefited from the good gestures of the organisation. I think you should rather be on the fence and watch events onfold.

My dear I have spent more than 20 times that ammount in the last three years alone posting applications to the so called british council organisations looking for scholarship, library/membership fee and visa fee with nothing to show for it. If you have got any scholarship from any british council affiliated organisation abeg tell me my bros make I go apply too. If not do not be a kill-joy to others. smiley
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by Zailadidi: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2008
Where there ever any recipients of this scholarship? if there was not why cant we all hold Bank PHB responsible for colluding in this massive fraud since we dont seem to know the organisers. waited for a long time for this info. please can someone furnish me with any new happenings
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by Integrita: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
is thread should be revived and moved to front page fp cos they collected N6,500 from hundreds of thousands of young people in 2007 as application form fee for a scholarship in the UK through bank PhB now keystone bank. They called it the Carrington Heritage scholarship foundation, had an organised website, and even invited thousands for written tests in loyola jesuit school abuja. Some foreigners (whites) were even part of d invigilators. This has to be the biggest fraud ever. Has anyone heard from them since
Re: Ever Heard Of Carrington Heritage Foundation? by deor03(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Integrita:
is thread should be revived and moved to front page fp cos they collected N6,500 from hundreds of thousands of young people in 2007 as application form fee for a scholarship in the UK through bank PhB now keystone bank. They called it the Carrington Heritage scholarship foundation, had an organised website, and even invited thousands for written tests in loyola jesuit school abuja. Some foreigners (whites) were even part of d invigilators. This has to be the biggest fraud ever. Has anyone heard from them since

I am still going to track these bastards, I fell for their scheme

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Engineers: Aspirants And Practitioners Let Meet Here. / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice / Top Nine Worst Jobs To Have Right Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.