Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity (9622 Views)

Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo). / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by yiboboy: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

I de tell u, Poor man don enter gbeseee 4 this countryy,

grin grin grin

Heard they planning to relocate 'em to some remote island!!!

What do u expect anyways The larger society is being reflected in the so-called leaders of 2morrow.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

god help nigeria
a news caster on the bbc, uses a nokia 3310-----i bet he earns more than 100000 pounds a year
his ans was, i love the phone, i can make and recieve call and text, it has fallen down countless times but is stillas good as gold
am not saying we sldnt move in line with tech, but 4 pete sakes---the nigerian obsession is ludacris

post of the year
its not only Ludacris its Jack baeur
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
Seriously what's with nigerians and bb craze! I met a friend of mine. We haven't seen each other since I left the country. Thinking we could exchange numbers and catch up later. She's like can I have your bb pin? I'm like ok! Delete!
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by c7(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
Dats Naija. . . I fink dis is my 1st post on romance section.
When new tins come, 9jarians rush it. If someone cud use faeces as a makeup, i'm sure he/she will have followers.
Even though, i'm a programmer, i dnt c d use of BB 2 me cos i dnt like wat pple rush.
I wud love PDA because it is important 2 my field. . . Dats wat pple shud put in mind wats important 2 dem
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
no wonder, some chic asked me to get her a BB too. She even specified the brand and color, well after telling her the phone cost around $700 she still insisted that was what she wanted. Her reason . . . most of her friends dont have phones costing less than N140,000. grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by spicyhoney(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

god help nigeria
a news caster on the bbc, uses a  nokia 3310-----i bet he earns more than 100000 pounds a year
his ans was, i love the phone, i can make and recieve call and text, it has fallen down countless times but is stillas good as gold
am not saying we sldnt move in line with tech, but 4 pete sakes---the nigerian obsession is ludacris
lol

papa190:

post of the year
its not only Ludacris its Jack baeur

A bigger lol.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Rockoil(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
, I can't stop screaming, a friend of mine(babe) had to use her allowy for 6 months to get a BB after which she started asking me for some pay for transportation to her work place, guess u don't expect me to render such help.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rock_oil:

, I can't stop screaming, a friend of mine(babe) had to use her allowy for 6 months to get a BB after which she started asking me for some pay for transportation to her work place, guess u don't expect me to render such help.

i guess u didnt slack on that one,
esp when she really needed 2 open some sometin sometin~
grin grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Crazybabe(f): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2010
Couldn't stop laughing when I was reading this thread lol for real i don't see a big deal in blackberry, just forget those girls and look for those that are not blackberry crazy smiley smiley
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Okijajuju1(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2010
How about we throw a Bang & Olufsen party. Na only me go dey the party.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 12:42am On Jul 21, 2010
Crazy_babe:

Couldn't stop laughing when I was reading this thread lol for real i don't see a big deal in blackberry, just forget those girls and look for those that are not blackberry crazy smiley smiley

^^
and what fone do u use~ angry angry
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2010
Though i have two of that phone (BB), i see nothing extraordinary about it aside the PIN crap.
i cant even subscribe on 'em no more 'cus na die. pay subscription on lappy come dey pay for am again, no be me dem see form the word "wastage".
It is just so horrible at the way Nigerians are too materialistic and follow fashion and up to date gadgets.
This are the same folks that dont have a dime as savings in their bank account,
Well i trust myself. dem never born the girl wey go tell me to buy her phone talkless of BB, i go ask am if her papa fit afford am.

I don't even want to imagine what the future looks like with peeps like this still alive.
Corruption, fraud,prostitution,rituals and 'em rise will be on the increase 'cus of their greed and extremely high taste.

Some of the girls can make love knowingly to a GHOST just to own a BB.

God save our soul,
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=15pt]^^

AMEN~
[/size]

Im rite behind u on this
despite havin a BB bold i have never thought of payin 5Jeez for some damn crappy PIN
i only bought it just 2 belong 2 the league,

i prefer the N97 nokia Jare,
i even rate the ugly DSTV mobile better than that stupid BB, VERY BIG and i find it hard 2 put in my pockets
no wonder Babes these days have up-graded their hands bags Jst 2 carry these DICTIONARY FONE they call BLACKBERRY,

Nigerians are too materialistic,latest cars, latest everytin,
I know of a MAN who has 10 cars, not honda's and toyota's im talkin abt Range rovers sports,Infinity,Acura,Audi,and just 3days ago a Bentley
yet he and his kids and wife stay in a 3bedroom rented apartment rite here @ the capital,

the Nigerian Gurls are nt even makin it easier for this BB madness,
a Bold 2 can be as expensive as over 80sumtin K, which can change their wardrobe for the next 4months without looking back
not 2 mention the subscription.

You see them Pinging up and down, always typing,their status on FB, is always I YAWN, BELLE DEY PAIN ME.WETIN I GO CHOP.etc cos they have notin more 2say
I just hate some people's reasoning faculty
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Crazybabe(f): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2010
@ papa190 I have a Sony Ericsson T715 phone, blackberry is too common
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
its 190 i hate it wen ppl call me papa 190~

Im not Old~

besides im not a big fan of Ericsson although i saw the Ericsson xperia and fell for it
then therz this new Ericsson thats like 50sumtin Jeez extremely flat,black with 12 mega pixel or smtin
But i still dont like Ericson's that much,

Nokia rules, have u seen the N900
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Crazybabe(f): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2010
Sorry, I'm new here and I don't know what ppl call ya my bad, the main thing I look for in a phone is how good the camera is and how many songs you can have on it
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 1:40am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
Ok then the nokia has more than these features 2 offer u
Currently apart from that stupid BB, the N97 And 5800express music (touchscreen) are simply
the best u can get anytime anywhere
all the same welcome 2 nairaland and enjoy your stay
[s]please dont let the fellow gurls show u the wrong path 2 hell cos some are trading on that path already~[/s]
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Crazybabe(f): 1:52am On Jul 21, 2010
Thnx I will go and check out the N97 out, yeah Nokia 5800 express music is really good with music and pics had one before. smiley
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 1:56am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
Feel free~

LaTer~
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Marhoski(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2010
yeah papa 190 my broda owns the nokia N900, its really so kul, esp d touch screen. Buh i use E-series, buh with all the talk bout bb, mayb i'll get it o.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by c7(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2010
N900 a very gud phone.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by CyberG: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2010
Meeeeeeeeeehhhhhnnnnn. . .Naija, this country NA WAH ooo. . . grin grin grin. Wetin be BB PIN? Seriously, what is the pin gotta do with what because I got no clue on that one!!

But what is an effing BB, that is being sold at "almost" a dollar store not too far from my house? Kai, maybe I should just buy the goddamn thing come they sell for naija? Abi wetin una think?? LOL!! grin grin

I have used a good number of all these "useless" high-ended phones and I just sold my goddamn N97 today for $270 after he don they gather dust in my drawer for almost 2 months or so! I just bought one palasat $20.00 Nokia phone like that wey I fit they kick like ball if I vex. . .LOL grin grin grin.

On the other hand, maybe I should just buy the BB for when I come Naija, just to they bugga all these yamutire chicks?? LOL grin grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Marhoski(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2010
like ur sisters??
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by papa190(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
Like him sisters~ grin grin

No offense Cyber Girl
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by kaycee0604(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2010
I will get my own BB when the price come down to 1500 naira onlyy
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by dbigrod(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=15pt]trust some babes.always chasing shadows.i once saw a 3310 nokia fone with david beckam during an interview a long time ago.this guy can afford anything in this world.the irony of it all is dat these babes cant maintain this high standard with their own income.[/size]
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Djswaggz(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2010
my family members na im terrorise me into the BB thingy o!! embarassed embarassed embarassed! i was jejely using my LG phone o. . .Then they all got BBs and I kinda became the outcast of the family. Nobody calls again na bb chat dem dey use communicate. Omo I succumb to the pressure sharp sharp!!
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Brownteeth(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by Brownteeth(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
I think its time this thread should move to the phones section.
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by romsky: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
na real wa o
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by browncocos(f): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
davidylan:

no wonder, some chic asked me to get her a BB too. She even specified the brand and color, well after telling her the phone cost around $700 she still insisted that was what she wanted. Her reason . . . most of her friends dont have phones costing less than N140,000. grin

Ole ni baby yen o
she should go and work for her money
if she wants a 140k phone rubbish!

Okija_juju:

How about we throw a Bang & Olufsen party. Na only me go dey the party.

now thats for the bigger of the biggest
Ill be right behind you grin
only 2 of us go dey dat party grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity by movers82(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Seriously what's with nigerians and bb craze! I met a friend of mine. We haven't seen each other since I left the country. Thinking we could exchange numbers and catch up later. She's like can I have your bb pin? I'm like ok! Delete!

LOL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.