Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble (1285 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble by younggeez: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2007
sb help!been dating my girl for 7yrs nw.we re far apart.she s in abj im ni lagos.im faithful but i dnt know her moves these days.she tells lil lies smtimes.though we re school sweethearts,now things re changing 2 fast and im scared shes doing runs.im looking 4 job n i plan 2 marry her immediately i clinch one job.i read mech.engr. in unn.she read vet med.
Re: Trouble by Dvampire(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2007
so how do we come in here? do you want us to look for her and tell her 'hey girl, stop all these your 'runs' young geez is getting real angry at you', or something?
Re: Trouble by kinzolic(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
young geez:

sb help!been dating my girl for 7yrs nw.we re far apart.she s in abj im ni lagos.im faithful but i dnt know her moves these days.she tells lil lies smtimes.though we re school sweethearts,now things re changing 2 fast and im scared shes doing runs.im looking 4 job n i plan 2 marry her immediately i clinch one job.i read mech.engr. in unn.she read vet med.

Good Question i was abt asking dat myself
Re: Trouble by iice(f): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2007
Maybe you should try meeting up with her or find out whats really going on
Re: Trouble by Mgbejume: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
Bros how u take sabi say she dey cheat and doing runs? are u sure u are actually faithfull? All these suspicious behaviours only comes from our own seleves, when u dont trust yourself definately u wont trust your partner!!! Gbam

U CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE grin
D question is how do u know she is actually unfaithful to you?? tongue
Re: Trouble by richo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Dvampire:

so how do we come in here? do you want us to look for her and tell her 'hey girl, stop all these your 'runs' young geez is getting real angry at you', or something?
i think the young engineer is tryin to let us know that he is in the labour market
Re: Trouble by iceland(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2008
When body no be firewood! grin What is she doing in Abuja?My advise for u . . . move to abuja or tell her to move to Lagos.Staying apart brings in alot of temptations o!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind / Women Like To Play Around When They Are Fresh But Marry When They Start To Fade / He's So Insecure: N I'm Tired Of Explaining. What Else Am I Supposed 2 Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.