Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem (6956 Views)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Zain Interview Call Center / Free Gprs Settings For Zain Mtn Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem by Simple01: 3:57am On Jul 21, 2010
Convert your internet browsing modems to a universal one. With this conversion, you dont need to buy new modem or universal modem which is more expensive. The conversion is better because these companies (mtn,glo,zain, etisalat) have their image to protect hence their modems are strong and reliable. Unlke the most universal modem which have not been tested. I will give you all you need to acheive this and also teach you to do the configuration for all the networks. You can make money with this too. If you are intersted send me a mail on concept52@yahoo.com. If you are not interested please ignore this.
Re: Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem by Harpesin(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2012
pls i am interested

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Again! Where Are Our Labour Laws? / Jobs At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (ikedc)–apply Now Before Deadline / Tasty United Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.