Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Afroil Any Professional Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Afroil Any Professional Advise (1298 Views)

How To Access Free Education In Any Professional Career Online / Starting A Cybercafe I Need Professional Advise Please / Professional Advise Needed On Afroil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afroil Any Professional Advise by enurayce: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2007
Please i need a pro advise on Afroil.I also want to know if anyone has any recent news on the company and what prospects lie in buying their shares.All view are welcomed
Re: Afroil Any Professional Advise by noble2007(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
@enurayce,

i learnt,going to 4weeks ago that the company management has been changed(just like d way eternal oil management was changed for better recently) most likely d reason for its price appreciation since 01/02/2007 dis year and that base on dis the institutional investors are seriously watchin the stock performance probably havin keen interest to invest in it if they hav not started investin in it already.

If u want to buy u better do so now,from my own prediction,the way the pice is rising, most likely it might reach N5 or more.

If u monitor it closely from 01/02/2007 or thereabout,initially it was appreciation wit an increment of N0.03,later to N0.04,then to N0.05,N0.06,later to N0.07 now it has started increasin by N0.08 and later may it wil increase by N0.10,that is wen it wil skyrocket seriously.
Re: Afroil Any Professional Advise by enurayce: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
@noble2007
Do u really think so and what are the other pointers to look out for.
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Maintain A Balance Between Saving, Investing And Living Well / How To Stay Focused On Your Home Business Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.