Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent (4186 Views)

How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by domack99(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
PLEASE I NEED A RELIABLE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT, A TRUSTED PERSON THAT IS FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE CUSTOMS TERM , CHARGES AND CONDITION.
PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT TO 07037845708 AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL.
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by folly69(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hi,my name Olakunle Thompson,I work with Diamondworth Global Associates as an assistant cargo officer.Give me a call on 08087131127.Lets talk on your freight problems and get it solved.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by iwakunbaba: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
call this line 08064670034, dis is wat she does
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by wealthyk: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
hi for all your clearing and forwarding issues try and send a mail to wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com detailing all you want to clear cos we have been in business since the early 80s and know our onions well enough. we deal both in lagos, seme border and other location across border with our network of agents.
08034191002 for all your questions.
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by tuntom: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hello,
I saw your post that you are interested in a reliable clearing and forwarding agent, Anyway,i will like to let you know that we can do that for you, our company is located in South Africa and branch office at nahco air port, so for more info,i will do text you as you have said and you can mail me on this email: babstundak2035@yahoo.com
Thanks and hope to read from you very soon.

Tunde.
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by oyemos: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
my name is moses akeyo am a qualify clearing and forwarding agent who knows much about importation from begining other advantage from is i know much about processing of form m and other bank processing for any information about me u can reach me on 07032516821,07025152299 or mail me akeyomoses@yahoo.com.
rgds
moses akeyo
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by oliverjiad(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2013
domack99: PLEASE I NEED A RELIABLE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT, A TRUSTED PERSON THAT IS FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE CUSTOMS TERM , CHARGES AND CONDITION.
PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT TO 07037845708 AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL.
call babajide on 08184364147 or email @ rajibabajide@yahoo.com to clear ur consignment like containerized job:car,materialise
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by fermlad: 3:51am On Jul 26, 2013
@ Oliverjiad ^ ^, hahahaha, siiiiiiince. lolz. o ya e! grin grin
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by valsman: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I REPRESENT A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR AROUND 30 YEARS NOW AND WE RENDER OUR CUTTING-EGDE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS THEY NEED US ALL AROUND THE WORLD:-

1.HAULAGE SERVICES
2.SHIPPING AND PORT SERVICES
3.CLEARING AND FREIGHT FORWARDING
4.AIR-FREIGHT FORWARDING

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED OUR PARTNERSHIP IN ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES.
08116305483 OR valonyia@yahoo.com. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by clem2love(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
When its comes reliable think of CHOICEXP
Whe its comes to cleaing think of CHOICEXP
When its come to fastness think of CHOICEXP
When its come to less spending think of CHOICEX

When help manage your time and goods is in a save and secure hands

Think of The hearth beat of CHINA We are no 1

We count from asia middle east noth and south ameica to africa we are the best of the best.

For more info visit our web site www.choicexp.com or visit our near by office accross Nigeria
Lagos,, Abuja,, Kano, phc etc

For fast respone sms to 08063616653 or 08026265610 email.clem2love2002@yahoo .com

You are the reason why we are working round the clock
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by valsman: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I REPRESENT A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR AROUND 30 YEARS NOW AND WE RENDER OUR CUTTING-EGDE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS THEY NEED US:-

1.HAULAGE SERVICES
4.AIR-FREIGHT FORWARDING

08116305483 OR valonyia@yahoo.com. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by generalcyruss(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by oliverjiad(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
fermlad: @ Oliverjiad ^ ^, hahahaha, siiiiiiince. lolz. o ya e! grin grin
well we never can tell u may think of having my service for a test and i believe a trial will convince u sir
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by devine99(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by muyiwaporter(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I REPRESENT A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR AROUND 30 YEARS NOW AND WE RENDER OUR CUTTING-EGDE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS THEY NEED US ALL AROUND THE WORLD:-

1.HAULAGE SERVICES
4.AIR-FREIGHT FORWARDING

08099158266 OR muyiwa_porter@yahoo.co.uk THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by reloboy(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
It has not be easy getting a reliable and trusted clearing and forwarding agent in nigeria not until i came across a post on nairaland about a man that is very trustworthty and has a vast experience.

Ever since then all my goods are being cleared by him.
Feel free to contact him on Daudasipa1@yahoo.com or 08052715273 (his name is Dauda)
And besides his charges are moderate
Re: I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent by chicblink: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
We are a leading customs licensed clearing agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs duties. We give comprehensive services to our customers with affordable price. For more details call 07034886269 or what's app me. Steven or chibuzo

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. / 5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / 3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.