Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Italian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Visa (2993 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? / Italian Visa Application Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Visa by nkkky: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
i need someone that will help me process my tourism visa. i have invitation letter already
Re: Italian Visa by r231(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
pay me £1m grin
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
r231:

pay me £1m grin
£1m. . . . . . . . . . ? Kai.
Re: Italian Visa by Vicjustice: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
nkkky:

i need someone that will help me process my tourism visa. i have invitation letter already
Who is sending you an invitation letter to be a tourist? Are you sure you're a genuine applicant?
Re: Italian Visa by luka1981(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
you don,t need a helper, just go to the embassy for appointment and interviews
Re: Italian Visa by nkkky: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2010
Tanks luka, i just wanted to know if there is anyother document i can go with since is tourism visa is wat am applying for.
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2010
nkkky:

Tanks luka, i just wanted to know if there is anyother document i can go with since is tourism visa is wat am applying for.

Just follow this link and read, you will have all the information you need. http://www.italy-ng.com/documents.aspx
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
@nkkky,
stop contradicting ursef. U said u've your Invitation letter already? Nw u want to apply for Tourist Visa, are u for real?
Re: Italian Visa by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
well a person can get invite before they apply. Anyway poster follow the link posted and read up for yourself and dont let anyone decieve you about having to pay any agents fees
Re: Italian Visa by nkkky: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thank you EYAH and omega25red, i really appreciate your effort.

@ TAMITA, Am not contradicting any issue. i said alredy have invitation for torism but i want to visit their embassy to apply for visa ( if dnt understand English, but better go and start from primary one)
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
nkkky:

Thank you EYAH and omega25red, i really appreciate your effort.

@ TAMITA, Am not contradicting any issue. i said *alredy* have invitation for *torism* but i want to visit their embassy to apply for visa ( if dnt understand English, but better go and start from primary one)
U're a Mad-He-Goat, English Teacher my Yarsh. Try & Learn hw to Spell correctly, slowpoke, u mother-bleeping-Ashole. Do not allow me to turn my red eye on u oooo! Dummy Fo.ol NKKKY!
Read ur post!
nkkky:

nkkky:

What is Tourism Visa, dumbass? (Tourist Visa). Maybe ur FATHER taught me english while in school, IDIOT! Comon', i'm Waiting for u.
Re: Italian Visa by NOSCAM: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2010

1 Like

Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
@Tamita & No_Scam: I think you missed a point here. She was just telling that she got an invitation letter already. The letter is one of the requirement for her to apply for the tourist visa. So why rain so much insults? shocked

1 Like

Re: Italian Visa by NOSCAM: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
No_Scam, I won't stoop down to your level. cool
Re: Italian Visa by NOSCAM: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na your wahala be that O! grin grin
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
@NO_SCAM, plz take it Easy on Enya, lolololo.
@Eyah., it's well! The Naughty son-of-a-biitch(nkkky) shd 've explained better in his intial post before commenting & i was only Asking this hag(nkkky) whether he/she's not contradicting hersef/himsef b4 throwing tantrums @ me. Anyway, i'm stil waiting 4 *nkkky-daft* to teach me English.
@eyah & NO_SCAM, PEACE PLZ. Lol
Re: Italian Visa by NOSCAM: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2010
Thanks Tamita, u're blessed,
Re: Italian Visa by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2010
NO_SCAM:

Thanks Tamita, u're blessed,
Amen bro. U're Welcome.
Peace be to Evryone. God Bless 9jA!
Re: Italian Visa by Dunddy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
why end the yabbis nah?
God, i dey enjoy the thingy. this is why i love NL.
cheers guys.
Re: Italian Visa by philip0906(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2010
Dunddy:

why end the yabbis nah?
God, i dey enjoy the thingy. this is why i love NL.
cheers guys.
u r a dundee. . . grin grin grin
Re: Italian Visa by luka1981(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
@poster ,the land maker and land marker of Italy is here now.
@ poster are you a man or a woman.
many contacts to help you is available here.
just let me know.
Re: Italian Visa by philip0906(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
luka1981:

@poster ,the land maker and land marker of Italy is here now.
@ poster are you a man or a woman.
many contacts to help you is available here.
just let me know.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Italian Visa by Dunddy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
more dunddier than i am grin
Re: Italian Visa by DasilvaBatiatuz(m): 1:49am On Dec 28, 2013
LOLZ........he be like say dis 1 dey use " voice to text application" cuz u no try @ all

philip0906:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Italian Visa by Tobigo12: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello house, Please i need your candid advice. I am a student that will soon be going for NYSC. My 2 Uncles , A sister and grandmother is in Belgium and they want me in Belgium for 1 month after my NYSC but they clearly told me it not easy to enter Belgium as most visa applications are refused. I searched the Internet to verify this and i discovered they're 100% right but they're telling me maybe if i can get someone to send me a letter of invitation from Italy or France (We have family members there though) but am scared of been denied at either of these embassies. I am a student, I don't have good bank statement, I don't have a travel experience and do I have to show my bank statement if my Uncles are sponsoring me by using their own bank statement)... And which schengen visa is easy to get between Italy, France and Germany. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lapel Pin / Dictator At Work In Nigeria Embassy Vienna. / Migrating To Australia, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.