Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia (12746 Views)

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by Liedetect: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2010
Liberia is simply trying to palm off its street children to Nigeria and spare itself a very great financial and social burden.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE VERY VIGILANT AND NOT ALLOW LIBERIA TO DUMP THEIR UNWANTED STREET CHILD ON NIGERIAN TAX PAYERS. DO YOU KNOW THE FINANCIAL AND SOCIAL COST TO SOCIETY ESPECIALLY LONG TERM OF HAVING CHILDREN WHO EXPERIENCE THE HORROR OF WAR? SUCH CHILDREN NEED A LOT OF HELP TO ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT GROW UP INTO SEVERELY DYSFUNCTIONAL ADULTS. WITHOUT A LOT OF RESOURCES EXPENDED   IN CARE , EDUCATION AND COUNSELING SUCH CHILDREN GROW UP INTO MUGGER, RAPISTS, MURDERERS AND FUTURE LORD RESISTANCE AMY LEADERS. NIGERIANS ARE VERY KIND PEOPLE DO NOT LET THIS CONSTITUTION LEAD TO YOUR DOWNFALL.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpiah: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
i guess they can settle the kids in one or two states in nigeria, if it's proven they really were fathered by nigerian soldiers.

maybe niger, ogun and/or a southeastern state.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by THEAMAKA(f): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
tpiah:

i guess they can settle the kids in one or two states in nigeria, if it's proven they really were fathered by nigerian soldiers.

maybe niger, ogun and/or a[b] southeastern state[/b].
those states are crowded enough.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by ITbomb(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2010
Una dey talk Naija soljaz. What of the 1000 children fathered by youth corpers during their service year as at last documented count (SFH 2009)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by bawomolo(m): 4:20am On Jul 26, 2010
ITbomb:

Una dey talk Naija soljaz. What of the 1000 children fathered by youth corpers during their service year as at last documented count (SFH 2009)

he he that's part of the service now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
Its more about foreign women liking Naija men from Benin republic to Germany to China to US, they just love us.

Below is a quote from a foreign woman about Naija men. If you are with a Naija man consider yourself lucky

Girl it best you go on with your life as they has been telling u, most likely before he went to visit he called his people and told them he needs to settle down and they should look for someone for him. He is one of them guys who are traditional and they believe in women from there country of origin. He is telling u these tales so he can have u until he sends for her and then he kicks u to the curve. I know girl its something about them niaja men , I met one online and fell silly for him without seeing him. They know what we want to hear and they can make us feel alive like no other and i never even had my naija Prince on the white horse (lol). love hurts give it one last romance and pack it up, no future for u and him but u being his spare for the time being. Wish you the best!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472302.0.html#msg6332464
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpiah: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

If you are with a Naija woman consider yourself lucky

wink
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
tpiah:

wink

How can I verify this Tope, Lets have a one on one and lemme see who benefits more the man or the woman
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpiah: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^you need Jesus in your life.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^ Maybe Tope can bring Jesus to my life.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpiah: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^tope no get that kind power, like you have wink
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by toshmann(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Maybe Tope can bring Jesus to my life.

kiss kiss kiss
perhaps we really know what to say at every point in time. See this my guy showing the way. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
tpiah:

^^tope no get that kind power, like you have wink

So you acknowledge my superpowers? Lemme lay hands on you like we do women of other countries which make dem love us more.

toshmann:

perhaps we really know what to say at every point in time. See this my guy showing the way. grin

Tope has a fierce facade only, And you know what they say about fierce women when in the room? Better witnessed!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by toshmann(m): 3:29am On Jul 27, 2010
he he he he . . grin grin grin grin grin . . i laugh in swahili grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin

na REEEEAL wa!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by MrsChima1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
So that's why Nigerian males on Nairaland be dissing Rokiatu and Hottie Tima! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are some kin to the children of the men! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by dgborie: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello Guys My Name Is Daniel Gborie I Am A Son of 1 of The Nigerian Soldiers In Liberia During The Ecomog war. I am looking for my father this October 29 will make me 16 years old I need to get in contact with him. His name is zamani I don't know his last name he's from zulu village he's about 6'2-6'4ft tall and my contact number is +13125934879 I stay in the United state's of America Chicago, IL

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
When you fight in war front you use gun and bumbbs and bayonets to reduce the men population. Then you enter the city and use dyck and scrotum to repopulate them.

Thats what WAR stand for.
WAR - Wipeout And Repopulate
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by bokohalal(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
dgborie: Hello Guys My Name Is Daniel Gborie I Am A Son of 1 of The Nigerian Soldiers In Liberia During The Ecomog war. I am looking for my father this October 29 will make me 16 years old I need to get in contact with him. His name is zamani I don't know his last name he's from zulu village he's about 6'2-6'4ft tall and my contact number is +13125934879 I stay in the United state's of America Chicago, IL

I just dey wait for dem Southerners who go soon dey claim say dem be Zamani.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by eye4eye: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerian soldiers also fathered more than 400,000 babies during Biafra war. Reports show that Nigerian soldiers molested many Ibo ladies, women, and grandmums during the war and impregnated Ibos in record numbers. Many Ibos today don't know they are half hausa and half Ibo. If many Ibos submit to DNA today, the test will show that many ibos have the blood of mallam from Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Bornu, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi and so on........
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpia5: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
I know girl its something about them niaja men , I met one online and fell silly for him without seeing him. They know what we want to hear and they can make us feel alive like no other

Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by tpiah2: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by ericbertrand(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
dayokanu:

You mean they cant date Nigerian soldiers?

My own thinking is that if your are raped, there is a high chance you wont know the nationalties of the attackers as he wont come there wearing a Naija flag.

Tell me if someone was raped in Chicago by a white male, would she know if the attacker is a Slavic descendant or from the Irish. Would she know if he is from California or from NJ. Most likely her report would be that he is around 30, M blond etc and this kind of description fits all Africans

The situation was probably the soldiers made friends with their host community. The Liquors seller, the high sch chic, the market woman, They were just toasting them. The girls too felt thats an avenue to get out of war torn Liberia.

The soldiers were abruptly posted from Liberia and the girlfriends had kids for them
You are incredibly stupid.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fathered 250,000 Kids In Liberia by Maghan37: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
This figure is not just logical. How many soldiers of Nigerian origin where sent to liberia? I am quite certain that not more than 20% are responsible for this children and what was the duration of the mission for them to have been responsible for 250k kids. The stat does not just add up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No / "Tinubu Believes Oyegun's Tenure Extension Is Illegal"- Tinubu’s Special Adviser / Akpabio Dissociates Self From Allegation Of Bribing Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.