Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

T - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T (11527 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / Should I Go For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by nini1: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2010
Hi,
Re: T by Blueice4re(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2010
Take then to the orphanage.
Re: T by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2010
nini1:

Hi,
I know a friend of mine (female) who had a set of twin (both girls) but she can't cater for them and she is looking for who can help out, if you are interested you can contact me on niniola@gmail.com to talk further.

If what you're saying is true, then your "friend" should be the one posting this, putting them up for adoption, not you.

1 Like

Re: T by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2010
@ Poster

Abeg how much for the two?!!

I jjust sent you a mail, pls reply ma as it is very urgent. I hope you have valid goverment reciept for te children o?!
Re: T by nini1: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

Abeg how much for the two?!!

I jjust sent you a mail, pls reply ma as it is very urgent. I hope you have valid goverment reciept for them o?!

They are not for sell
Re: T by r231(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2010
how old ?
Re: T by nini1: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2010
r231:

how old ?

4 months
Re: T by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2010
If I adopt the kids for free, then I hope the parents do not harbour any futre plans of ever seeing the kids ever again??

This will mean full custody with no strings attached. The kids will be mine to raise as I deem fit, right??
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2010
nini1:

4 months
only 4 months and she can't cope
Re: T by Ilelobola: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2010
nini1
Is your friend's inability to cope with the girls due to financial constraints, health problems, emotional issues etc? Most mothers wouldn't normally give their children up for adoption without good reason.It will be helpful to know so people may be able to advise what help is out there that would help her keep the children (if she so wishes of course) or point her in the right way for placing these children for adoption. Not sure Nairaland is the right forum for trying to find the right persons to adopt the girls.
Re: T by r231(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2010
nini1:

4 months

wow

and she is willing to let them go for real

do you have pictures
Re: T by nini1: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2010
Re: T by r231(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^where is she?
Re: T by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
nini1:

She was despoiled and later find out she is pregnant and she don't want to abort it then, she later find out they are twins through scanning, she want to go back to school and nobody to help her. she tried orphanage but she dont like the conditions.
So it is on nairaland that she would find something better huh?
Some people are already asking if the babies are for sale angry
Please advice your friend not to do anything that will mar the lives of those babies.

Doesn't she have relatives that she could keep the babies with?
What about her mum? She could keep the babies with her mum while continuing her education.
If all else fails and she has to really give up the babies' then an orphanage is her best bet.
There are privately funded orphanages in good conditions run by NGO's she could try if she doesn't like the state runned ones.
The orphanages would look for a good home for the kids.
Oh! i just don't want the kids to be seperated.
Really, doesn't she  have relatives that could take them in?
Re: T by mutter(f): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
I don`t want to get sentimental on this.
I know the pain of parting with kids as a mother even for a short time.
My offer goes like this.
Is she ready to take care of the kids show them love and raise them, if she had the financial backing or does she just want to part with them?
I would be prepared to help her financially, I am not rich but if it appears reasonable and genuine I am ready to think about it.
Adoption can also be organised, even for families living abroad but I would advise her to keep them
I need allot more information about this and I would certainly have to get my lawyers to confirm this is genuine.
She would also have to concede to someone monitoring her use of the funds to make sure that the money is being used to maintain the kids and herself on a reasonable but realistic level.
The school aspect I cannot promise it would depend on how much is involved and  how convinced I am of the likelihood of it succeeding.
How has she been maintaining the kids till now?
Where does she live in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: T by Romeo4real(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
@mutter - that is a very magnanimous offer. I would be willing to join you in helping her. Is it possible to communicate with the actual mother of the children - preferably not on this forum?
Re: T by mutter(f): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2010
A humble offer. It would be a privilege to help.
I just hope this is real, because if the situation is bad the twins would need financial support as soon as possible.
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2010
@post
i'm willing to help sponsor her education but i'll need to see the girl first and discuss the issue with her. I won't be in Nigeria till November though.
Re: T by mutter(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
I guess we need to wait for the Poster to give us more information.
It would also be great if someone can meet with the girl to get a real picture of the situation.
Romeo4real and manmustwac that would be just great if you can help too.
Maybe one of you has more contacts in Nigeria to investigate the story.
Manmustwac. November is not too late, if we don`t have another option. Before then one I can also make something available just to solve the most urgent problems.
I must admit that shall not be able to make a trip before the year runs out either.
Re: T by nini1: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2010
Thank you all, this is a true story but there is more to it that i can't share here for some reasons, you can contact me on niniola@gmail.com

Thanks for your concern, God bless.
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2010
I'll email you later today smiley
Re: T by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
Re: T by Amigoz(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
Count me in . . . . every little helps .
Re: T by r231(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
count me in too
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2010
Hi Nini
What is it that you cannot share with us on Nairaland that i have to email you to findout? Dose it really matter what it is that you share with us on this forum since everybody is anonymous to each other? And don't you think that for the sake of honesty and transparency that everything should be said out here in the open on Nairaland for everyone to see since this is where the whole thing started? Am awaiting your reply.

Yours Sincerely

manmustwack
Re: T by tpiah: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2010
she tried orphanage but she dont like the conditions

funny.
Re: T by mutter(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2010
@manmustwac
yes that is very important. There needs to be transparency.
If I look at the other thread, I can see that some people who offered to help were later labelled as Frauds.
So please lay the cards on the table here.
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2010
Hi Niniola
I has also been wondering how long have you been a member of nairaland? Because at the time of me writing this open letter you only have 7 posts. Is it only because you seek help for your firend that you decided to become a member of nairaland or do you have multiple i ds?. Orr even plan to leave the forum for good when u get the help you are looking for.

Yours Sincerely

manmustwack
Re: T by ponpin: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2010
i also sent a mail to the niniola as regards how we can help the mother of the twins and the twins without having them adopted by strangers. her respose was "there is more to the story than just finacial assistance"
i also offered that my church has a very good orphanage that can take the children in while the mother comes to visit them and people help to train the children.

the response i got from her on my email was that the twins have been taken to an orpahange in kogi but the mother of the twins wont mind finanacial help.
now this had me wondering if the story was real in the first place.
Re: T by mutter(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
what a shame!!
The desire to help is there but people just abuse it.
I remember times way back, when I was so desperate for help and no one to help me.
If only I had met someone who wanted to help without wanting anything in return.
So sad cry cry
Re: T by ponpin: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
ok i have gotten another reponse from ninioola, the reason why i am responding to you niniola on nairaland is because we started this on naira land.

can you give us the details on how to reach the lady in question (the mother of the twins)
secondly since they still want to reunite with their kids in future we can go by wat someone said on this thread we help the mother and the twins until the mother finds her feet.( possibly she can start a trade)

i want to belive there are some nigerians out there that genuiely needs help so i am always open to help just prove to us that the story is real.

i hope my response is ok by u.
Re: T by nini1: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2010
Thanks, check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.