Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. (48193 Views)

Maryam Bobbo, Husband & Children Missing After Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Last week, a man identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav was found dead with his wife and children at their home in Vandeikya street in Makurdi, Benue state capital. The man who was a administrative staff of the local government service commission, was said to have been killed by his wife after an undisclosed disagreement. 

It was alleged that the wife who went on rampage, damaged the vehicle belonging to her husband before killing her husband and children. The woman also killed herself, according to reports. 

Terfa Lord Jirgba, a neighbour who claims to be close friends with the deceased, Nicholas Adetsav and from the same village - took to Facebook to narrate what happened as he said he decided to do so to fill the missing links in the story. 

Read below; 

Makurdi Murders: My Version as a First Responder!

I was one of the first responders at the scene of the terrible tragedy in Makurdi on the 3rd of Nov., 2018., that claimed an entire household.

Ordinarily, I would not have given any account of what I saw on that day because the case is still under investigation and with the scale and magnitude of the matter, it would only be reasonable to wait for the full report of the investigation, but with the way and manner people are giving all kinds of misrepresentations, I felt the compelling need to explain what I saw and fill some missing links in the story.

The events of the preceding days were actually heartbreaking. And to think that a family of five would just perish like that is particularly nerve-wrenching. This heinous crime took place in our neighborhood at Vandeikya street. I have known this family over the years. Nick Adetsav and I are from the same village and we had happened to be close friends long before he finally got married. It may also interest everyone to note that my younger brother Barr. Joseph Tyeku is the next door neighbour to the ill-fated family.

It's possible for any sound mind to disbelieve the sad event that happened on that tragic day, but the story is as close as the way people are reporting it that the woman did actually kill her husband, 3 kids and herself. The woman truly had had a penchant for violence which the husband did overlook and treated with levity. Fighting had become a daily routine for the couple for whatever reasons that weren't clear. She was also fond of going to prayer houses. The husband had always tried to manage the situation. As a friend and a regular visitor to the house, I had had cause to scold the wife on several occasions.

Let us be reminded that heaping blame on the late wife stems not out of hatred for her but her previous violent ways. Before her death, she had a string of cases all bordering on violence and was standing trial at a magistrate court for stabbing a neighbour with a knife. She was mostly to neighbours.

It is truly unclear what had transpired before this ugly incident, but it is a fact that the deceased husband got home at about 6:30 pm having driven himself from a Friday hangout with friends and was immediately confronted by the wife. They both dragged themselves inside the room as usual and locked the door. The routine fights continued immediately and the nieghbours were alerted as usual. But tension rose only when at about 30 to 40 minutes later the woman came outside the compound and smashed at her husband's car. It became obvious to everyone that all was not well.

My younger brother Tyeku quickly alerted me on phone and I immediately sent D.D. Aernyi's number to him in order for him to report the incident in hopes his intervention will quell the situation because the deceased husband was his P.A. when he had served as caretaker chairman of Gwer-East L.G. and they still seem to maintain a cordial relationship. And it was reasonable to think his intervention will help calm frayed nerves.

But unfortunately D.D. Aernyi was in Abuja and had instructed my brother to call the police immediately of which he did. When the police got there, which coincided with my arrival, they immediately broke in and discovered that the entire members of the household lay lifeless.

Note that this incident did not occur in the dead of night while everybody was asleep, people were very much awake but only did not reckon the magnitude of what was at hand. Everybody was taken unawares.

It's indeed highly pathetic and too tragic for words. And it is a big pity that the watching world which was wide-wake could not help the hapless victims.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/neighbour-of-woman-who-killed-her-husband-children-and-herself-speaks.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Pajapaja: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
What the fuck_ !
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Damn..
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2018
This is one of the reasons,i tell people to check history of mental illness in families before they marry....a mentally unstable father/mother can never give birth to a sane child....the skorskor go dey show once in a while.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Sparkle777(f): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Chai, why that pix naa. At least respect womanhood. That aside, she must have mental issues. Maniac depression, bipolar etc can be treated in most psychiatric hospitals. But as usual, we head to prayer houses. Let's learn to handle issues professionally. RIP to the family. Terrible.

10 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by morgang(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Issues like these make me get scared of marriage like shit... This toxic relationship and unfortunate incidence would have been avoided by DIVORCE. But the average Nigerian’s mentality of divorce is a sin before God or whatever.. Still trying to brace up my mind and decide whether to get married or not.. dammit

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Kylekent59: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Just those innocent children I feel for, that was injustice by their mother.

If you are a man, avoid hot- tempered girls because if you date/ marry them, you are digging your grave slowly.

That was how I met a girl back then in school, she was very hot- tempered . After helping her out with her problems, she then brought another one again. I told her that I need to think, she started insulting me, just because I didn't help her that last help she needed.

I told her she ain't grateful, to my surprise she brought out knife and said she was gonna stab me.

To avoid stories, I quickly grab the knife from her hands and I told her to get out of my sight and never return again.

When an argument comes up, it is always advisable for us to watch our depth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by SEGLIZ: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lucifersticlala:
That 2nd picture...

it's obvious you're lifeless and pathetic, you can still make it down to the morgue before she's buried.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by gaby(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kai....such a pretty woman with obvious un-diagnosed mental illness. Quite sad to see a lineage wiped off just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Mankosi: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by NwaAmaikpe: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked

May the Lord accept their souls since they died as a family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by chronique(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmm. I'm not sure I'd tolerate a woman hitting me and getting violent with me. I think men tend to overlook these things and feel women are weaker vessels and just assume things wouldn't get worse than that until the unfortunate day that these women take out their lives. The woman must be a child of the devil and a satanist to take the lives of the innocent kids as well. May her pathetic soul never find a resting place.

8 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by itiswellandwell: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
It all starts from kids, when they want things done their way and their parents objects to it, they start being violence and next thing is their parents to give them what they want. They have been used to it. It works for their parents. They believe, it will work for anybody.
May I never have anything to do with such lady in my life in Jesus name. Amen.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by TheOdd1sOut: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
See as the evil woman fine for face

WHO KNEW EVIL GIRLS HAD THE PRETTIEST FACE?

6 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Marriage these days ehn. Be lik na baby mama sure

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by obaataaokpaewu: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
she must have finished killing them before she went out to trash the car

5 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lucifersticlala:
That 2nd picture...
Erectile Dysfunction fall on you....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
So pathetic.
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by SALIMAN(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Theyve failed to realize it's devil � work in progress
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Softhands(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mental illness is a serious issue in Nigeria...and a very large number keep living in denial... Anger and quarrel are the first signs of mental issues.
ChangeIsCostant:
Last week, a man identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav was found dead with his wife and children at their home in Vandeikya street in Makurdi, Benue state capital. The man who was a administrative staff of the local government service commission, was said to have been killed by his wife after an undisclosed disagreement. 

It was alleged that the wife who went on rampage, damaged the vehicle belonging to her husband before killing her husband and children. The woman also killed herself, according to reports. 

Terfa Lord Jirgba, a neighbour who claims to be close friends with the deceased, Nicholas Adetsav and from the same village - took to Facebook to narrate what happened as he said he decided to do so to fill the missing links in the story. 

Read below; 

I was one of the first responders at the scene of the terrible tragedy in Makurdi on the 3rd of Nov., 2018., that claimed an entire household.

Ordinarily, I would not have given any account of what I saw on that day because the case is still under investigation and with the scale and magnitude of the matter, it would only be reasonable to wait for the full report of the investigation, but with the way and manner people are giving all kinds of misrepresentations, I felt the compelling need to explain what I saw and fill some missing links in the story.

The events of the preceding days were actually heartbreaking. And to think that a family of five would just perish like that is particularly nerve-wrenching. This heinous crime took place in our neighborhood at Vandeikya street. I have known this family over the years. Nick Adetsav and I are from the same village and we had happened to be close friends long before he finally got married. It may also interest everyone to note that my younger brother Barr. Joseph Tyeku is the next door neighbour to the ill-fated family.

It's possible for any sound mind to disbelieve the sad event that happened on that tragic day, but the story is as close as the way people are reporting it that the woman did actually kill her husband, 3 kids and herself. The woman truly had had a penchant for violence which the husband did overlook and treated with levity. Fighting had become a daily routine for the couple for whatever reasons that weren't clear. She was also fond of going to prayer houses. The husband had always tried to manage the situation. As a friend and a regular visitor to the house, I had had cause to scold the wife on several occasions.

Let us be reminded that heaping blame on the late wife stems not out of hatred for her but her previous violent ways. Before her death, she had a string of cases all bordering on violence and was standing trial at a magistrate court for stabbing a neighbour with a knife. She was mostly to neighbours.

It is truly unclear what had transpired before this ugly incident, but it is a fact that the deceased husband got home at about 6:30 pm having driven himself from a Friday hangout with friends and was immediately confronted by the wife. They both dragged themselves inside the room as usual and locked the door. The routine fights continued immediately and the nieghbours were alerted as usual. But tension rose only when at about 30 to 40 minutes later the woman came outside the compound and smashed at her husband's car. It became obvious to everyone that all was not well.

My younger brother Tyeku quickly alerted me on phone and I immediately sent D.D. Aernyi's number to him in order for him to report the incident in hopes his intervention will quell the situation because the deceased husband was his P.A. when he had served as caretaker chairman of Gwer-East L.G. and they still seem to maintain a cordial relationship. And it was reasonable to think his intervention will help calm frayed nerves.

But unfortunately D.D. Aernyi was in Abuja and had instructed my brother to call the police immediately of which he did. When the police got there, which coincided with my arrival, they immediately broke in and discovered that the entire members of the household lay lifeless.

Note that this incident did not occur in the dead of night while everybody was asleep, people were very much awake but only did not reckon the magnitude of what was at hand. Everybody was taken unawares.

It's indeed highly pathetic and too tragic for words. And it is a big pity that the watching world which was wide-wake could not help the hapless victims.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/neighbour-of-woman-who-killed-her-husband-children-and-herself-speaks.html

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by jospepper(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
That woman most likely had mental issues that many thought was wickedness or demonic possession.

5 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by cooldipo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
cry
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Born2Breed(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

A demon must have gotten into that woman, and used her to destroy herself and her family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the Lord accept their souls since they died as a family.
sad
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerian only think that only those roaming around have mental sickness.
So pathetic religious leaders underlay this by calling it demon possessed.
This is a classical bipolar disorder and schizophrenia that is supposed to be handled in psychiatric hospital instead, they allowed and nurtured it.

What am I even saying.
Majority of the Nigerian populace don't understand what mental illness means nor the types, including our most educated ones.
And yeah, there are many people suffering from such in Nigeria.

Some of them vent it out on nairaland instead of looking for solutions while the rest are to lazy to do simple research online

10 Likes

Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by Olalan(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Quite unfortunate. People should flee from violent partners their rage could be fatal
Re: Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Read below; 

Too many death news from Benue state!

From Fulani herdsmen invading rural communities taking over primary school to cattle invading farms and farmers killed by the herdsmen.

Now a wife went off the mental sense of reasoning to take the husband life plus herself and killed.

Is this some form of honour killings?

I know honour killings happened among family in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.