Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby (5336 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thread closed.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by papa190(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
Abeg make una come abuja jare`

No seriously i never knew that the whites would do such
try and salvage a poor man who fell loose from a 1 nite stand to
tryin 2 trap him,i thought only 9gerian women did such.
anyway your husband should simply insist on that DNA test
and since he is sure that the child aint his, he should go for the test
if positive then he has to cater for that kid,

That kid must not be made 2 suffer in anyway and you (Poster)
should also give the kid all the best, remember he's your husband's blood anyway
but i seriously doubt the woman would let her kid away from her sight Just hope and pray the result is -ve
if not stand by your husband and accept any consequences of his actions, thats why u are the wife
remember its for better for worse!! grin grin

Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by omega25red(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
leaving and not finishing with this situation will be the wrong thing to do. Tell your husband to allow her to take it to court because in court a DNA will be ordered to determine the father of the child. Also she can't really have his money if he is returning to Nigeria.
Ultimately it's the new baby that will suffer. Get a DNA test and if it is your man's kid tell him to make proper and correct arrangement on how to make sure that child gets money for food cloths education etc and he can also arrange visitation.

IF you both just leave thinking you have escaped by being in nigeria then the karma of that situation will follow you for life besides who knows who or what that child might turn out to be in the future.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
Omega25red
We are not trying to escape anything! Remember I said it was my husband who wants the DNA test. The gyal was angry about that so it makes him more suspicious. In any event she wanted a black baby at any cost so she should get on with it. If it turns out to be his then so be it.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
sorry if it seemed like i was insinuating that you were running away.
Have your man go to court to force her to submit for the DNA test and go from there wishing you the best
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by vivaladiva(f): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
so much for a one night stand, more like a life time stand, ha ha ha, the condom split----- good for him
y cldnt he take his Hot self home and f-u-c-k you instead---dat wld have been fun----oh sorry he was too drunk to find his way home
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by xxcarolxx(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2010
Im sure this is not the first time your husband followed a girl home from the club. You need to wake up, how do you know that ur hubby wasnt having an affair with her. But im sure if he followed this one girl home he has followed a fair few home. If your husband wants a dna test done then take the girl to court. But feel sorry for the baby, as the baby is the innocent one in all this, But if the baby is his he will have to support the baby,
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2010
@poster
i dont know where in East Europe you live but very few of the countries there enforce child support payment.
your hubby should only pay when he is 150% sure (dna/blood test) that he is the baby daddy. nobody can enforce him to pay a kobo otherwise.

the question i am asking myself IS: since your hubby's already told you about her and his "indiscretion" then what does she has or knows that scares/stresses him so much?

i guess your hubby wants to make himself look like the unluckiest man alive:
first ever time he cheated on you, THEN the condom broke and THEN she got pregnant.

btw, i dont know about any other guy out there but only a fool wouldnt realize that a condom had broken and NOT PULL OUT. i guess your hubby was so drunk that he continued fukcing while the condom had broken and came inside her regardless. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by TewMuch: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2010
I say skip town.She deserves to learn her lesson.Who gives a crap.Too many young girls 4king married men.A LovePeddler should know her place and not be threatening all sorts.Depends on if you and your husband want that bagagge in ur life.She doesn't seem like she will ever let you guys have peace.She seems hungry and desperate.To me this seems like an affair not a 1 nighter.I hope you got tested.He told her to take the pill,she wanted the baby.She got her wish.Maybe ur husband lied and promised all sorts.Hear from her as well so you know the real truth nd what kind of a man ur dealing with as well.He may do the same in ABJ, nd blame it on the alkie.What's a grown man with 4 kids doing at a club anyway?Ur husband is highly suspect, him nd d girl are having an affair.Open ya eyes.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2010
TewMuch:

I say skip town.She deserves to learn her lesson.Who gives a crap.Too many young girls 4king married men.A LovePeddler should know her place and not be threatening all sorts.Depends on if you and your husband want that bagagge in your life.She doesn't seem like she will ever let you guys have peace.She seems hungry and desperate.To me this seems like an affair not a 1 nighter.I hope you got tested.He told her to take the pill,she wanted the baby.She got her wish.Maybe your husband lied and promised all sorts.Hear from her as well so you know the real truth nd what kind of a man your dealing with as well.He may do the same in ABJ, nd blame it on the alkie.What's a grown man with 4 kids doing at a club anyway?your husband is highly suspect, him nd d girl are having an affair.Open ya eyes.

as much as this LovePeddler deserves some of the blame, the silly cu*nt who impregnated her is as much to blame for this mess .

running away is only good if he is NOT the father, if he is then he has to accept the consequences of his dumba$$  drunken actions and step up. skipping town will only hurt his supposed child

as for a father of 4 going clubbing, there is nothing wrong with it (you can be under 25 with 4kids), its how he presents himself in these places thats more important.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by oyinda3(f): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2010
lol well, d best thing to do is to get the paternity test done. if it's ur husband's child, then the mistress deserves money. both parties have to pay 4 d stupidity.
and like other ppl have mentioned. this doesn't seem to be like a "one night" thing. they seem to be very familiar with each other.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2010
papa190:

No seriously i never knew that the whites would do such
try and salvage a poor man who fell loose from a 1 nite stand to
tryin 2 trap him,i thought only 9gerian women did such.

your ignorance is alarming,more so for someone that has never left the shores of Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by bgees(m): 5:36am On Jul 23, 2010
He scored on his debut.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by SAGoddess: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2010
It is amazing how "gullible" we can be sometimes. So your man comes home to tell you he got too drunk and followed another woman home, used protection (so he says) but he was so unlucky the condom broke, the stranger from the club got pregnant and now he is crying, for what? He made his bed!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Blueice4re(f): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2010
What if the girl didn't get pregnant will come to tell you he had a one nite stand,men always cheat. Anyway reloccating is not the best option here, let him stand on the DNA Test.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
There's no affair-that's obvious from what she wrote him via email. It was definately a one off with her. Im also not gullible but am compassionate! Yeah he did wrong, hurt me terribly like noone would ever know but at the same time he's my husband and he made a stupid mistake. I haven't quite forgiven him yet and will never ever forget this. He hasn't and won't get off from this lightly. Don't underestimate me! Will he do it again? Who knows. but I do know that one chance is about the best he will get from me and in all honesty he's lucky to even be getting that!

We are not running away but if this hasn't been resolved by the time we have to leave this Europe then it's too bad - it wil all have to be dealt with long distance!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Omolola1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by glorina: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
Your husband is lieing! he was cheating on you! Having extra marital affairs! Once a cheat, always a cheat! better shine your eyes! You might not be lucky next time!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by luap: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
To hell with that dumb Azz white hoe. She got knocked up on purpose. Do what you can to avoid that crazy bich.

Another thing, why did you marry such an ignorant man? Oh well, work through your problems. at least your family is still together.

Next time keep the man on a leash.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by papa190(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

your ignorance is alarming,more so for someone that has never left the shores of Nigeria.

Look at this pamela amala babe
thats kips remindin me of amala and draw soup
dont i have my own rite 2 my own opinion
Get a Gaddam life~ angry angry
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
papa190:

Look at this pamela amala babe
thats kips remindin me of amala and draw soup
dont i have my own rite 2 my own opinion
Get a Gaddam life~ angry angry

for someone who averages more than 90 posts a day, i should be the one telling you that.
you're very ignorant.
for someone who has never left the shores of Nigeria you have this "holy holy" image of white people. "only Nigerian girls do this, white girls can never do that"
you have them on a pedestal because?
if you stopped blabbing and took the time to think, you would see how ridiculous your statement is
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=20pt]Looks like another drama has begun. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Travelista(f): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
How normal is it to exchange e-mail addresses with 'one-off' humps, especially when you have a wife and kids at home? See, your husband was doing too much and got caught out there. He's got four kids and has the time to go clubbing (while you're at home with the kids?), get so plastered that he winds up in another woman's bed and then the condom breaks and he keeps pumping.

You and the hubby should meet the woman (together!) and see if you can sort things out; you may discover that your husband has been lying about some important issues but you'll be able to deal with them once you take care of this woman and her child.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
A girl your husband met at the club just one night, How was she able to trace him?
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by ice234: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
wat a thread
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by papa190(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

for someone who averages more than 90 posts a day, i should be the one telling you that.
you're very ignorant.
for someone who has never left the shores of Nigeria you have this "holy holy" image of white people. "only Nigerian girls do this, white girls can never do that"
you have them on a pedestal because?
if you stopped blabbing and took the time to think, you would see how ridiculous your statement is

woteva
Ive said it and im entitled 2 ma own opinion
i dont understand why u wud simply be so angry over the statement
its not like u are a nigerian nor a white gurl~ ure simply stuck in-between now shut the hell up~
i aint respondin 2 notin 4rm u, anymore, cos i know uve gat a sharp mouf~

we meet online angry angry
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Ziggyjoel(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
HEY YAH! AM VERY SORRY! BUT WE CAN HAVE HEART TO HEART TALK DOWN HERE! I GOT SOME THING TO SHOW U! grin grin grin

Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by papa190(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=23pt]^^

u again
[/size]
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2010
papa190:

woteva
Ive said it and im entitled 2 ma own opinion
i dont understand why u wud simply be so angry over the statement
its not like u are a nigerian nor a white gurl~ ure simply stuck in-between now shut the hell up~
i aint respondin 2 notin 4rm u, anymore, cos i know uve gat a sharp mouf~

we meet online angry angry
for 1, im not angry, im correcting you. and I'm Nigerian-American, not stuck in between. so you think you're insulting who again? 
just accept the fact that you're wrong and ignorant.
so to say "I thought only Nigerian girls could do such a thing, not white people" is just ridiculous. you don't even live in a society for the basis of comparison, you are just going off of what you believe.
tell me what makes you think these white people are such angels, and Nigerian girls are so evil to be the ones that only do such?
your "opinion" is very ignorant.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Outstrip(f): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2010
I am still wondering why a father of four is hanging out at night clubs getting drunk and why his wife seems to be blaming everything and everyoen else except her husband
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Outstrip -I am still wondering why a father of four is hanging out at night clubs getting drunk and why his wife seems to be blaming everything and everyoen else except her husband

Just because someone is a father of 4 doesn't mean they are old and shouldn't be going out to enjoy themselves. Me and my husband, who is still relatively young by the way, have always partied together. If you had read the post properly, you would have noticed that I had just had a baby at the time he strayed. The fact that he actually went out without me at that time is still something that we argue about although I am aware that we were having a few problems at that time and living in this certain part of Europe has taken its toll on both of us. And I don't know where you get the idea that I am blaming everyone else apart from him. Do you live in our house? Do you know what we have gone through since this has happened? Do you really think he would just say sorry and I would accept it and everything would be ok like it was before - get real. It's been hell for us. He did what he did by choice - drunk or otherwise. There is absolutely no excuse for it! This is something, as husband and wife, that we are going to have to work through for the next few years or so if we survive that long.
The white girl confirmed that the condom had split and that it was a one off! However, she refused to take the morning after pill the next day to avoid any possible pregnancy. He gave her one of his email addresses for her to contact him to confirm that she had taken it. He didnt hear from her for a while until she decided to disclose that she was pregnant and wanted to keep the baby as she was getting old (30!) He didnt answer her mails and she kept sending them complaining that he wasn't helping her throughout her pregnancy etc. She is cheeky! Did she really expect that he would leave me to go and rub her swollen feet? She got what she wanted but is now harrassing him like she is the wife and he is living with his mistress. This is a case of fatal attraction! He doesnt comunicate with her at all and and I know this by what she writes in the mail that she hasnt seen him since that night etc. However since he mentioned DNA she seems to have gone a bit quiet. We need to know if the child is his or some other foolish black man. If it's his then we will do what we have to do. If not, good luck with her trying to find her baby daddy! Hope she teaches the child to keep her legs closed when it comes to other peoples husbands. I dont know what it is with these white bitches and Nigerian men.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2010
shoeflower:

He didnt answer her mails and she kept sending them complaining that he wasn't helping her throughout her pregnancy etc.

what do you expect this pregnant woman to do?! if she is 150% sure that he is the father then she has the right to expect some help from him (financial or otherwise)

She is cheeky! Did she really expect that he would leave me to go and rub her swollen feet?

well if he could leave you to have s e x with her, rubbing her feet is a walk in the park, dont you think so?

She got what she wanted but is now harrassing him like she is the wife and he is living with his mistress. This is a case of fatal attraction!

in regards to children, you and this baby mama are the same. YOU are the slightly unfortunate one, you are married to this rat.

Hope she teaches the child to keep her legs closed when it comes to other peoples husbands.

and also that she teaches that kid that being married means being faithful and not going to smash every hoes in town at the slightest chance. . . . . . . .blaming the whole thing on "alcohol".

I dont know what it is with these white bitches and Nigerian men.
let me rephrase that:"i dont know what it is with these white bitches and "dumbass who cant keep their dikcs in their pants" Nigerian men

there is one thing we can conclude from what happened here: if it was REALLY a mistake then your husband would have told you about it the minute he came home from that drunken night but, by the threats she made, we can conclude that you didnt know about this "supposedly" one off until MUCH later, which says a lot about your union with this man that you want to protect at all cost.
NEWSFLASH: there are BOTH to blame!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gender Vanguard! / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / My Wife Blocked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.