Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested (28682 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chrisifeanyi: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
K
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Onyeneke24(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Go and rot in jail ...... Even when ur out after serving ur term in prison....this act will hunt your generation for life.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Cindy08: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Now he will be regretting
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Ikpewe: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Richdad50:
I have lived long enough to know the trend in bizarre and disturbing stories over years. There has never been a time in history of this country where this kind of news occurs almost daily. Killings everywhere as though the people are venting their anger on the failures of leaders.
I feel sad for the youth who are caught up in this daily anger.
I blame APC
I blame Daura village for producing the most incompetent leader in Nigeria's history. They say a good child is trained by the community thus, the rise of Buhari has much to blame on people of Daura
AND YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE A LUNATIC FOREVER.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Flattino(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
wiringdpt:
Are you people unfortunate or is everyone on Nairaland mad? Why attach everything to tribe? Do you enjoy it because your fellow self hating insecure bastaards likes the comment?
biafra or death cheesy
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Peacemaker5128: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
IPOB and bad news

Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by backspaced(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
A large Nigerian FMCG conglomerate seeks to hire a Procurement Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria.
JOB SCOPE:
• Responsible for purchasing goods, materials to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met.
• Manage relationships with Vendors and User Departments.
• Follow up on timely approvals and Deliveries.
• Negotiate with Vendors.
• Ensure Cost Savings for the Company.

EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 4 – 6 Years of relevant work experience of which 2 – 3 years in a relevant multinational company.
• Should have worked in an ERP environment.

Please send your cv to tricia@elevantix.com
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Eagleword14(f): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Misleading post!!! The picture attached is dat of d VICTIM not the SUSPECT.

mods pls always investigate posts like this before moving it to front page
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Justinlean02(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grupo:
So sad. This his handsomeness will soon be wasting in prison.
I think that's the victim not the other way round...

1 Like

Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
kidman96:
And they want Biafra...

Must you show your bigotry here? God bless you.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Blood spilling everywhere

Buhari legacies

How does this concern Buhari? The boss is naturally a wicked soul. Let's not politicize every thing on NL. This is a young man's life cut short unexpectedly.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by columbus007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
wiringdpt:
Are you people unfortunate or is everyone on Nairaland mad? Why attach everything to tribe? Do you enjoy it because your fellow self hating insecure bastaards likes the comment?
hatred and bigotry its what seun like,he allowed all goats and creepy lizards into his forum,i called them robot, they come they insult you with their 200naira mb,frustrated youths every.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by ud4u: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by wiringdpt(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shut up and I’m not even ibo
OneCorner:

If u don’t sharaap dere
Ewu Okoro
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by dammyluvalagbe: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
hummm chigozie agaji RIP e still dey do me lyk dream
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by dammyluvalagbe: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grupo:
this is d picture of d guy DAT was killed
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Dremo12: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
;Ddey will do anything for money dey will do anything for money dey will do anything for money
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by ModestManager: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Ibos and money!!!!!!!

ONE HUMAN LIFE is worth more than 1,000 TRILLION DOLLARS! fact. Obviously average Igbos do not think so.
He could have removed it from his salary, or got him arrested. Later they will be claiming:"I didn't know it will kill him"
ERRATIC BIAFRAUDIANS...SHAMELESS MONEY-CONSCIOUS FOOLS!
IGBOS NEED A SERIOUS ORIENTATION......so sad.

Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by shoprite: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Grupo:

That's actually the pic of the deceased !
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Untainted007:
By their names you shall know them. They value money more than life. May the departed soul rest in peace while the murderer rust in jail.

What is life without money?
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by Untainted007: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

What is life without money?

Lisyen to ur self, so to the extent of taking another person's life?
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Untainted007:

Lisyen to ur self, so to the extent of taking another person's life?

Not what I meant. I was emphasizing on the importance of money and the drive to make money.. taking a human life to make money is completely deplorable and the Karma in that really affects future generations.
Re: Killer Of 25-Year-Old Fuel Station Manager Over N40K, Arrested by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2018
ModestManager:
Ibos and money!!!!!!!

ONE HUMAN LIFE is worth more than 1,000 TRILLION DOLLARS! fact. Obviously average Igbos do not think so.
He could have removed it from his salary, or got him arrested. Later they will be claiming:"I didn't know it will kill him"
ERRATIC BIAFRAUDIANS...SHAMELESS MONEY-CONSCIOUS FOOLS!
IGBOS NEED A SERIOUS ORIENTATION......so sad.

I will rather be a shameless money hungry FOOL. than to be poor, wretched and begging other people for money. While you are here generalizing all the Igbos you should note that those clamoring for Biafra are not up to 10% and your hatred and bias might have added 5 more percent to it. The fraudulent and ritualistic ibos are in the minute minority, I blame Nollywood and ignorant film producers for their contributions to that effect. Other tribes have their own fraudulent/ritualistic denizens. Do not judge a whole race by the actions of a few. I once had a Yoruba friend who refused to go to the East with me because he was told that he will be used for ritual, Lol! The day he did he has never missed going down there at least once in a year. Please stop all these hate at the end of the day we are all black people and we all bleed red.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.