Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (43584 Views)

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Famousbabe(f): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
The trending King Monada Malwedhe Challenge has hit UNIBEN ATM and UNIZIK lecture hall.

Watch videos of the viral 'Fall down and die dance' at UNIBEN ATM and UNIZIK lecture hall
HERE

The South African ‘fainting’ dance craze is now trending in Nigeria as well as in other African countries, even in China.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/kingmonadamalwedhe-challenge-hits.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Famousbabe(f): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fall down and die dance' at UNIBEN ATM and UNIZIK lecture hall
VIDEOS HERE

See reactions.

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by atiku4President(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Which kind wahala be this?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Kazeem47(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
till the day one of them will fall down and refuse to get up,thats when the madness will stop.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bad things spread easily.

Fall down and die ke?

30 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by WinningEleven(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stupidity. Stupidity is now everywhere.

Chai!!!
And these ones will want to be leaders of tomorrow

47 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
LOl grin ;My Junior sister did this and I thought she was about to faint. Had to bath her with a bucket of water thinking she fainted .we still DEY keep malice till now cry cry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Ever8054: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
LOl grin ;My Junior sister did this and I thought she was about to faint. Had to bath her with a bucket of water thinking she fainted .we still DEY keep malice till now cry cry
serious?...

6 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Unizik Confucius Institute students.

Practicing Nigerian version of confusion by dancing while yet to gain meaningful admission.

4 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ever8054:
serious?...
Yes ooo..
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE FALLS DOWN, HITS HIS HEAD AND DIES FOR REAL. undecided

30 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by MetroBaba1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
King Monado is raising some dust.

I trust Nigerians, we too play sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by EternalTruth: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Kazeem47:
till the day one of them will fall down and refuse to get up,thats when the madness will stop.
lmao cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by pode(m): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:
King Monado is raising some dust.

I trust Nigerians, we too play sha

Monada
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by mokaflex(m): 3:44am On Nov 13, 2018
What did you say? Fall and die. God forbid

9 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by sukar886: 4:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Mr spell, spell fall down and die dance for us....hhggwwssmmbbooqqjjmmaaddjjdfjjddj.

12 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by speedyconnect3: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2018
How bad things spread.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Randy100: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2018
It will still come and go. Today no more "one corner dance"
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by odigbosky(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2018
can't dance dis na....all ur clothes go stain. u go dy get up and fall back any how....this isn't a dance. Na just small pikin play

shaku shaku and Zanku over this thrash anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by BruncleZuma: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Now I see why lecturers flog some of them like akuya...

13 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Sweetcollins: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Naija
The test running ground for anything new
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Our generation and their madness

See my beauty secrets HERE
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Here we go again......a couple of people will cross to yonder with this dance.

Happy fainting in advance!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by felixmuyiwa: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
This is problem with Nigerian, Most of people adopt whatever comes in.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2018
I will just sit and watch grown kids make a fool of them selves in the name of trending

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by loadedvibes: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Which uniben.. That school is first on holiday then ASUU strike come join so the school empty.. Where you for see these touts posing as uniben students? Them no get house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by BininKingdom: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2018
shameless subhuman called Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2018
I dedicate the fall and die to the honorable Dullard of Daura and to my flatheaded brothers of the east. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Powerexpert: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2018
Childish stuffs
Re: 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2018
KINGJAJA888:

Your lies ehhh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.