Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? (32450 Views)

Was Meagan Good’s Dress Too Sexy For A Married Christian Woman? / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by DezVienna(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
[center][img]http://www.dailymakeover.com/appImages/galleryImages/all_womens_looks/Meagan_Good+June_01_2008.jpg[/img]

What do you guys think or her?  Doesn't she look almost fake, like something else is going on?  People make a great deal out of her, but what do you think?

[img]http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/megan-good.bmp[/img]

Can anyone find any before pictures, or just pictures of her as a child or simply younger?  She looks almost plastic sometimes.  What's your opinion of[b] Meagan Good[/b]?[/center]
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by atilla(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
Shes def gone much lighter than before and her eyes and cheekbones look different.

I think she has done some surgery.
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by Nayah(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
This girl is undoubtely charming but like a lot of American stars a bit too much sophisticated for me
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2010
i remember her when she had guest starring spots on shows like boston legal, kevin hill. she looked so adorable. now, there's a chance that the silicon, restulin and and botox have set in sad

Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by Travelista(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
She's too pretty a girl to have such jacked up eyebrows. Anyway, her nose looks tweaked at the tip, her boobs were done at some point and her face looks waxy. Maybe it's Botox and/or overzealous chemical peels but something looks off. Her skin is gorgeous, though.
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by mohawkchic(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
~I wud like to think if she did,it's very subtle nip & tuck. . .

~Her drawn/tattooed eyebrow is what makes her look SoOoo wax-figure-ish! Throw in the botox. . there you have it!
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by DezVienna(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
That is true. Her eyebrows I think is what does it for her. That does make her look wax figurish. LOL! I love that term, that is the word I was looking for.
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by montelik(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
Is she trying to look like Megan Fox or is it a natural resemblance?
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
Even if she was surgically altered. . .

She isn't the first celebrity to alter their looks through surgery.
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by DezVienna(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
We know she isn't the first.

montelik:

Is she trying to look like Megan Fox or is it a natural resemblance?

I don't think she's trying to resemble Megan Fox when Megan Fox clearly came out after Megan Good. Perhaps, Mega Fox is trying to rememble her. But that doesn't pique my interest that they look so similar and have the same name.
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
DezVienna:

We know she isn't the first.

I don't think she's trying to resemble Megan Fox when Megan Fox clearly came out after Megan Good. Perhaps, Mega Fox is trying to rememble her. But that doesn't pique my interest that they look so similar and have the same name.
Exactly!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by Vedren(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
Yes, of course. Like, who in Hollywood isn't?
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I wud like to think if she did,it's very subtle nip & tuck. . .

~I noticed her racks have "grown" from this

~I love her outfit~
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by Exposedme: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
I dont like her outfit

Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by Vedren(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
Exposedme:

I dont like her outfit

Who is this one?
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by zabonke: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2012
wow, she looks hot in that outfit but its just not her style[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? by anonymous6(f): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
if it is true she is not helping her beauty because sometimes too much of botox and cosmetic surgery can age you faster.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani In African Print Skirt. Looks Hot / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.